Chapter 32

Angel
 
 
                “Now let me see your hips SWING!” I sang as I drove towards the movie theater. Sehun rolled his eyes and reached towards my iPod to change the song, but I slapped his hand away. 
 
                “Nuuu!” I whined.
 
                “Oh shut up and drive.” he said, rolling his eyes. I pouted.
 
               “You are so mean." I grumbled.
 
               “Now drop it low and let me see your hips SWING!” I screamed and Sehun sighed. 
 
               “Why did I agree to this?” he grumbled.
 
                I smirked and grabbed his hand.
 
                “Because you love me. Literally.” I said and leaned over, kissing him when I was at a red light. He kissed me back deeply and smiled softly. 
 
                  “Fine.” he said.
 
                “GEURAE OOLF NAEGA OOLF” I screamed as the song changed.
 
                “AWOOOOOOO” Sehun sang with a wink. I laughed as I pulled into the parking lot. Sehun turned the volume up as I looked for a place to park. We began to sing along to the song and laughed together.
 
                I pulled into a spot and turned my iPod off, slipping it into my pocket. 
 
               “Okay, we’re just two brothers here to see a movie." I reminded and kissed him before getting out of the car. Sehun followed me inside and I paid for our tickets.
 
                We got a large thing of popcorn and each got a drink. We went into the theater and sat next to each other. To our luck, there were only four other people in the theater, and they were all sitting in front of us.
 
                Sehun and I sat in the corner, away from the door and behind the other people so we could  steal a few kisses without getting noticed. And even if we did get noticed, we didn’t know these people and they didn’t know us. For all they knew, we were just another gay couple out on a date at the movies.
 
                I took Sehun's hand in mine as the movie started. “I hate jumpy movies.” I muttered in his ear. He smirked. 
 
                “Good, feel free to hide in my shirt.” He whispered and kissed me gently.
 
                As the movie got to the jumpy parts, I basically buried my face in his shirt. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled lightly, glad I had chosen to bring us to The Woman In Black. I knew I hated suspenseful, jumpy movies. They terrified me way more than any gory movie could ever hope to.
 
                “Holy son of a !” I hissed at the part where he’s winding the toys and she starts screaming. He covered my ears and rested my head on his shoulder, my eyes downcast at the floor. He laughed to myself and kissed my forehead.
 
                “It’s just a movie." He reminded me. 
 
                  "I still hate it.” he mumbled. I hated sudden, loud noises. I always had. They used to make me cry when I was little. Especially fireworks. Even to this day, I hated fireworks and random loud noises. I had sensitive ears. A noise had to get louder gradually, otherwise it terrified me.
 
                “Gah! Watch your kid!” I grumbled in annoyance at the end. 
 
                “Oh, that’s a terrible ending!” I cried as the credits began to play. Sehun rolled his eyes and stood up with the empty bag of popcorn and his drink.
 
                “God damn! That train just did what Voldemort couldn’t do in 8 movies!” I said, shaking my head. Sehun laughed and rolled his eyes again, shoving me.
 
               “Go. I want to go home,” he said. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him before leading him out of the theater.
 
 
                We threw our drinks and empty bag of popcorn out before going outside and getting in the car. He leaned over and kissed me deeply. I hugged him and kissed him gently.
 
                “Let’s go for ice cream.” I suggested and he nodded. I drove us to the ice cream place and we went inside and both ordered twists. We sat outside on one of the bench swings and ate in comfortable silence.
 
                We finished up and got back in the car. I drove us back home and we went upstairs and into Sehun’s room. Sehun shut the door and we sat on his bed together. He kissed me gently and he smiled and laid down, pulling me with him
 
                He pressed his lips to mine passionately and I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue in. Our tongues battled playfully and I  tangled my hands in his hair. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.
 
                “I love you.” I mumbled.
 
                “I love you too,” he mumbled back before we pulled back together, massaging each other’s tongues. I gently began to grind up on Sehun. He moaned lightly and I smirked into our make out.
 
                I was so in love with Sehun. So, so deeply in love with him, and he was in love with me. No matter what he said or did, I could see it in his eyes and feel it in his kisses. We were just two boys in love with each other.
 
                “WHAT THE ?!”
 
                We jumped apart startled, it was our dad. 
 
 
              (A/N the next chapter is the last! My next work is a Kaisoo story!)
 
 
             Please comment/vote
 
1. Kittens
2. Dolls
3. Robots
(Yes, this does pertain to my next work. I'll post a link on here once I post the first chapter!)