Chapter 18

Angel

 

 
(A/N Double Update, because I'm nice.)
You're insecure
Don't know what for
You turnin' heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up 
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
(What makes you beautiful - One Direction)
-Luhan's POV-
                For a moment, I was in pure bliss. The feel of his lips on my own was better than being high. It was better than anything else in the entire world. It was all I could focus on. It seemed to last for so long, and yet barely at all. I swear I felt Sehun kiss back.
 
                But then his fist had swung around and caught my face. I stumbled off him and he shrank back in disgusted terror. 
 
“What the is wrong with you?” he whispered.
 
 “GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU STUPID !”
 
                Hurt, I slowly left his room. I shut my door and locked it before throwing myself onto my bed and dropping my face into my hands, my body trembling violently. Stupid . He had called me a stupid . Well, he got half of that right.
 
                I was so ing stupid! Why had I just done that? We were brothers for ’s sake! Why the hell had I just done that?! Oh god. If he told my parents, they would beat the living out of me and then disown me. There was no doubt in my mind about that.
 
                I gulped and shakily plugged my iPod into my speakers. I turned it on and closed my eyes as I Am The Best by 2NE1 came on. “Naega Jae Jala Ga,” I sang softly, trying to get my mind off what had just happened in Sehun’s room.
 
                Act like it had never happened. Yes, that’s exactly what I would do. This whole thing would blow over and we could go back to hating each other and fighting.
 
                I grabbed my phone and texted Kris, carefully choosing my words in case anyone else saw the message. I would probably tell Lay, but other than him and Kris, no one needed to know about what had just happened between me and Sehun. Lay and Kris were my best friends. I wouldn’t tell them unless I knew they wouldn’t judge me. I trusted them. They would stick by me no matter what I did, even when it was something like this.
 
                To: Kris
 
                The “talk” did not go well. Awkward situation like back in the 7th grade. Let’s chill tomorrow. I got to tell you.
 
                In the 7th grade, I had kissed a girl who ended up slapping the out of me for doing it. Kris, Lay, and I had referred to it as the “awkward situation of 7th grade”. He would understand. Probably be disgusted, but at least kind of understand exactly what was going on now.
 
                I rolled over on my bed and groaned. I was such an idiot. “Way to go ,” I mumbled and set my phone down, not caring if Kris replied. I suddenly just wanted to crawl into a hole in die. The kiss had told me the truth. I did like my little brother. And why not? I was Luhan. I was famous for doing things society frowned upon. This one took the prize, though.
 
                “I guess it’s our little secret, and you’re just praying I keep it.”
 
                “Shut up, Paradise Fear,” I said, glaring at my iPod. I couldn’t ever let anyone besides Kris and Lay find out about this. Not even Ailee. No one, no one, no one. I rather liked being alive. Although I’m pretty sure Sehun was going to kill me once he got over the shock of having just been kissed and called attractive by his older brother. Yeah, that seemed likely right about now. I squeezed my eyes shut, suddenly terrified of what was going to happen now that Sehun knew I liked him.
 
                                                                                ***Sehun’s POV***
 
        Luhan left my room and I rolled over and spit into my garbage can several times, completely repulsed by what he had just done. I wiped my lips violently and spit a few more times.
 
                I quickly pulled my glasses back on and ran my hands through my hair. I jumped up and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were that of a deer in headlights. I let out a shaky laugh. That couldn’t have just happened. I had not just kissed my older brother. That was gross. That was . wasn’t legal. What the , Sehun. What the .
 
                He had to have been drunk. He hadn’t looked it, but I could smell the alcohol on him . Luhan had gone to a party, come home, and just drunkenly kissed me. It was a mistake. That was all it had been. He wouldn’t even remember having done it by tomorrow. And I sure as hell was not going to remind him about it. We would forget about it and the whole thing would just blow over. Because brothers just didn’t kiss each other like that. It wasn’t right.
 
                What would my parents say? Nothing. They wouldn’t say anything, because they weren’t going to know that this had just happened. I would stay silent and so would Luhan or so help me god I’d kill him.
 
                My heart was thundering in my chest. A had a slight headache starting, and I pressed my sweaty palm to my temple as if that would stop it from growing.
 
 “,” I whispered and sank down into my chair, shaking.
 
                Luhan…why had he done that? Why? I just couldn’t understand. I couldn’t understand why he had kissed me. And I certainly couldn’t understand why I had kissed him back.
 
                But I wouldn’t think about that. 
 
(A/N . Kay, comment.)