Chapter 17

Angel

(A/N I KNOW, I HAVEN’T UPDATED, I’M SORRY, IT’S BEEN SCHOOL HAS BEEN KEEPING UP. I’M SORRY! But OH MY GOD, HAVE Y’ALL SEEN MAX STEP? My ovaries… Kai and his screams, Eunhyuk and just him in general, Luhan and his Korean, Henry and his singing, and Taemin and his y/cuteness. TT.TT SM can’t keep doing this to me, I’ll literally die.)

Hands up in the air!
Hwanhohago majihaera
Makji mara nal
Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara
Throw it in the air!
Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo
Jeoldaejeogin neo!
Wecheyobwa, wecheyobwa

Hands up in the air!
Hwanhohago majihaera
Makji mara nal
Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara
Throw it in the air!
Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo
Jeoldaejeogin neo!
Wecheyobwa, wecheyobwa

(Max Step – Younique Unit)

-Luhan POV-

Sehun and I avoided each other for a week. Things at school began to blow over. I wasn’t even trying in school anymore. It’s not like it mattered. My dad would obviously never be proud of me, no matter what I did or how hard I tried.

I sat outside with a drink in my hand at a party right now. My mind was wandering over to that urge to kiss Sehun. There was no ing way I could like my own brother. That wasn’t even legal! But the urge just wouldn’t go away. Every time I saw Sehun, it came back. It was driving me crazy.

 

I stood up and downed the rest of my drink, looking around wildly for a girl I knew. Any girl at all. I had to assure myself that I didn’t like my brother. I just had to. I was disgusted by my thoughts right now. Thoughts of my lips gently pressed to my little brother’s as he…NO. SHUT UP, LUHAN.

I spotted a girl I knew, one of my ex – girlfriends, actually, and then searched around for Kris or Lay. I found Kris first and hurried over to him.

 

“Kris! Do you have a ?” I asked.

 

He stared at me in shock. “Of course I don’t,” he said, a little disgusted. He was massively against having before you were married.

 

“Why do you want one, anyways?” he asked as an afterthought.

 

“So I don’t have to pay child support, duh,” I said in annoyance.

“Luhan, you’re against as a teenager. You always have been. Why do you want to bang all of a sudden?” he asked in confusion.

 

I bit my lip, suddenly dying to tell someone. “Promise you won’t tell?” I whispered and he nodded. I leaned down, basically pressing my lips to his ear.

 

“I think I have a crush on my brother,” I choked out quietly. Kris’ face paled a little and he turned to stare at me.

 

“That’s not funny, Luhan.” he whispered.

 

“Brochacho, I’m not trying to be funny,” I said miserably.

 

“Luhan!” he cried.

 

“Sh!” I hissed.

 

“Why do you think that? That’s not even legal.” Kris whispered.

 

“I just…I’ve had the craziest urges to kiss him,” I whimpered, hating the images in my head right now. It wasn’t normal to be thinking about this kind of stuff! I was insane. Yep, it had to be true. Oh – Xi Luhan was mentally ing insane.

 

“Man, talk to Sehun about that. I don’t know,” Kris said uncomfortably.

 

 “Sorry to dump that on you, Kris. It was just really freaking me out,” I said quietly.

He shrugged. “I’m always up to listen to you, Luhan. But I can’t exactly help you right now. Not going to lie; it’s actually really creepy.”

 

“I know,” I said with a sigh. I glanced around and shook my head. “I can’t stay here. I can’t even believe I thought ing someone would fix anything. I’m going home. Maybe I really do need to talk to Sehun about this.”

“Good luck,” Kris said awkwardly. I let out a dry laugh.

 

“Yeah, thanks, Kris.” I said before walking away from him. I made my way back to my house and went inside.

 

“Thought you were staying at Lay’s house tonight?” mom asked curiously.

 

I shrugged, glad my dad wasn’t home right now. He was working at the restaurant tonight. He would’ve smelled the alcohol on me. My mom had a cold and her nose was stuffed, so I knew she probably couldn’t.

 

 “I didn’t feel too good. I’m just going to go lie down,” I lied.

 

 She gave me a concerned look, but I walked upstairs before she could say anything.

I hesitated before going into Sehun’s room. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. He was lying in bed reading some Stephen King book. He put his bookmark in and shut the book, sitting up straight and cracking his neck.

 

“What do you want?” he asked in annoyance.

 

“Oh, and by the way, it’s called knocking. Try it sometime you dumb .” I rolled my eyes and shut the door, unable to meet Sehun’s eyes. That urge was back and stronger than ever. Sehun wasn’t wearing a shirt.

 

“I wanted to…talk to you. I have to tell you something, Sehunnie.” He raised his eyebrow again and pushed his glasses up. Dad had ordered him new ones. He didn’t actually make me pay for them, though, which was kind of nice. I didn’t exactly have a lot of money. I was 17 and jobless.

 

“What?” he asked, stretching a little and letting out a yawn. “I…uh…Sehunnie, this is going to sound weird but…” I bit my lip, struggling for the words to say. How did I explain this to my brother without completely freaking him out? What if he told my parents? Oh, god, that would be more awkward than the talk, damn.

 

“Why do you keep calling me Sehunnie? You haven’t called me Sehunnie since we were little,” he said, shaking his head at me. I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know,” I said, a little surprised. Sehunnie had been what I had called him until he became dad’s favorite. Then I had only called him Sehun.

 

“Well, stop. It’s weird after all these years,” he said flatly.

 

“Sorry,” I said quietly and ran a hand through my hair nervously, still trying to figure out what to say to Sehun.

“Luhan, what do you have to say? I was reading!” he snapped, clearly irritated now. He reached for his book and I shook my head.

 

“Wait! Uh…take your glasses off,” I blurted. He stared at me in confusion and slowly removed his glasses.

I walked over to him and inspected him carefully, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sehun could hear it.

 

“You’re freaking me out, Luhan,” Sehun said uncomfortably.

 

“Well, I told you that you were more attractive with your glasses off,” I said simply. Then the urge completely consumed and, no longer in control of my actions, I leaned forward and kissed my little brother.

 

(A/N NAEGA JAE JALA GA, NONONONONO, NANANANANA. I’m sorry I’m listening to I Am The Best by 2NE1. Lol, COMMENT.)