Final

Angel
 
 
                “A-Appa.” I said weakly. 
 
“Oh, , the door.” Sehun whispered, realizing he had forgotten to lock it. 
 
“Way to go nerd." I hissed. We glanced at our dad. He looked like he was trying to process what he had just seen.
 
                “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU S!” he boomed and moved at us. He grabbed me and ripped my away from Sehun. I cried out in pain as my back flared, but dad ignored me and slapped me as hard as he could. I whimpered in pain.
 
                “Soo Man! Put him down!” mom cried, rushing into the room. She forced dad off of me and gently sat me on Sehun’s bed. Sehun gripped my arm in terror.
 
                “They were making out with each other!” dad screamed, his face bright red and the chords in his neck standing out. Mom froze and stared at us, looking confused. 
 
“What?” she whispered.
 
                Dad sighed in annoyance. 
 
“I walked into the room, and saw these two s making out with each other!” he cried furiously. I bit my lip in guilt.
 
                “Because we love each other. And nothing you say or do will change that. You can send us away, but Luhan has his license and can drive. Plus he’s almost 18, so I could just move in with him in an apartment. Nothing you do to us will change anything, so just let us be together!” Sehun said fiercely, his grip on my arm growing even tighter.
 
                “I can’t believe what I’m hearing,” mom said, laughing in disbelief. “my sons are both gay and are together? that.” she said and shook her head, still in disbelief.
 
                “I saw it, and you’re damn straight we’ll send your sorry asses away!” dad exploded. 
 
“It’s pointless. We’ll be together no matter what you do. The second Luhan turns 18, he’s free to do what he wants.” Sehun said and I glared and nodded.
 
                I grabbed Sehun’s hand. “You can accept us, or kick us out. Your choice. Choose wisely,” I growled and kissed Sehun.
 
                Dad stormed over and grabbed me as mom’s face paled in shock. He yanked me away from Sehun and stormed out of the room, dragging mom with him. He slammed Sehun's bedroom door and pulled me to the basement. He pulled me down the stairs and then went upstairs, slamming the door and locking it from the outside.
 
                I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest, my back slightly throbbing. I felt my eyes watering and forced it away. Sehun was right. Once I was 18, I could get a job and get an apartment. I had money saved up thanks to working for my dad and working at a summer program for the past 3 years. Sehun could come live with me. He would be smart enough to get himself a scholarship, and I could try to help him afford college. We didn’t need our parents.
 
                It felt like eternity before my dad opened the basement door and motioned for me to come upstairs. I did so cautiously. If they kicked us out, I realized I wouldn’t be able to afford anymore surgery on my back. I would have to be much more careful.
 
                “You little faggots want to be a couple? Fine. But you’re living with your grandparents. And you’re never coming back to his ing house, got it? You’re not our sons until you come to your ing senses. As of right now, you faggots have no parents, and Ailee is our only child.” dad hissed cruelly.
 
                Sehun and I looked at each other and gulped.
 
 “And you’re not packing your stuff or anything. You’re leaving with only the clothes on your backs. Everything else is ours to sell and give to Ailee.” mom snapped.
 
 
                Dad grabbed both of us and dragged us out to the car. He threw us in the backseat in and he and mom crawled in the front seats. We drove in awkward silence. Sehun’s hand rested on top of mine gently and I flashed him a reassuring smile.
 
                Dad pulled into his parent's driveway and dragged us out of the car. 
 
             “We already talked to them on the phone and told them everything,” he growled as he rang the doorbell. My dad’s parents were old. They had had him really late. His dad was 84 and his mom was 82. They opened the door and looked at us disapprovingly. 
 
                “Come on in boys.” our grandma said and we stepped in together.
 
                “They’re yours now. I don’t want anything to do with those sorry faggots!” dad snapped and glared at us. 
 
              “We hate you, don't ever come back with your disgusting ways.” he said coldly before taking mom’s hand and walking away with her.  Our grandpa shut the door and shot us an emotionless look. 
 
             “Go to the room you usually stay in when you’re here. That’s your new room. We’ll feed you, and that’s it. You can get jobs and buy your own clothes and supplies. Maybe, MAYBE, we’ll help you with college.” he said flatly and walked away from us.
 
                “Shameful.” grandma whispered and walked away from us as well. I took Sehun's hand and we went up to the room we always stayed in. There was a mattress and that was it. I mentally groaned. We’d have to buy blankets and sheets too.
 
                “But we’re still together. We don’t need them. We can make it, Luhan.” Sehun whispered and sat on the mattress with me. He kissed me gently and I hugged him. 
 
              “Yeah.” I whispered happily. We laid down together and cuddled together. 
 
              “I’ll start searching for a job tomorrow.” I said and Sehun nodded. 
 
              “Me too.” he said. I sighed.  
 
              “Kris and Lay could probably lend us some clothes to wear in the meantime. Just until we have jobs and paychecks and whatnot.” I said and Sehun nodded again.
 
                Sehun kissed me deeply. “I love you so much, Luhan. the world; we have each other.” He said with a small smile. I smiled back and kissed him. 
 
             “I love you, Sehun.” I said and we cuddled closer. Maybe we were disowned and hated, but we were together and that was all that mattered. We were together and in love, and we would stay that way forever.
 
(A/N THE END! Gosh, it took me a year to finish this, I'm so sorry for prolonging my updates and taking forever, and thank you guys for reading! I'm in the process of starting my next work Porcelain Philocalist which is a Doll AU with Kaisoo! So if you guys are interested, I'll be posting the link on here, so stay subscribed if you want the update! Thanks and much love to you all!)