Chapter 27

Angel

 

(A/N Okay, so a lot of people seem disappointed in me last update so here...)
[Changjo] Gin saengmeori geunyeo [Niel] nun gamado saenggangnane
[Changjo] Gin saengmeori geunyeo [Niel] jeongsin nagal geot gata
[Changjo] Gin saengmeori geunyeo [Niel] wae iri bogopeungeonji
[Ricky] Na eotteokhae [Chunji] ije eotteokhaeya haeyo
 
[All] Lalalalala Lalalalala Lalalalala
[Niel] Oh baby you got me crazy
[All] Lalalalala Lalalalala Lalalalala
[Niel] Oh baby you got me crazy
 (Miss Right - Teen Top) 
 
                                                                                ***Luhan’s POV***
 
                Dad slowly helped me out of the car and I made my way into the house with him. I had spent 3 days at the hospital, having tests done on my back. I didn’t need surgery, but they told me if I wasn’t careful, I was going to need it.
 
                “Okay, so do you want to relax in your room or the living room?” he asked me as he shut the front door. I shrugged. 
“Can you bring the Nintendo 64 into my room? I can kill a few hours playing Pokemon” I said and he nodded.
 
                He went into the living room and returned with the Nintendo 64, a controller, and a stack of games. We went up to my bedroom and he set up the game console while I situated myself on my bed.
 
                He handed me the controller and turned the game on for me. 
“Call me or your mother if you need anything, and easy with the pills. I don’t want you to overdose,” he said sternly. 
“Sorry. I’m just in pain, and they make me feel better.” I said with a sigh.
 
                “Like I said; call for us if you need anything.” he said and gave me a slight smile before leaving my bedroom. I sighed and started a new file on Pokemon, wishing Sehun was home from school. He hadn’t visited me in the hospital.
 
                I ended up having my mom bring me chips and soda, and found myself kicking some serious on Pokemon. 
“Come on! Blast that !” I screamed at the game as I fought the Charmander. I paused the game as I heard the front door open, meaning Ailee and Sehun were home. I smiled softly and returned to the game. Sehun could come upstairs and see me being a badass mother er. I mean, who else could kick a Charmander’s sorry like this? yeah, Luhan the Deer Boy. Bring it on es.
 
                My bedroom door opened just as I killed the Charmander. I looked up and smiled at Ailee. 
“Hey, baby girl.” I greeted as she came over and hugged me carefully. “Kicking as Pikachu?” she asked, raising an eyebrow and nodding at my TV screen. I grinned widely. 
“You know it.” I said.
 
                I glanced behind her and frowned deeply. 
“Where’s  Sehun? Is he talking to Appa or something?” I asked curiously. She bit her lip and shook her head. 
 
“Umh…Luhan, he told Appa.” she said quietly. I stared at her in confusion. 
“Told Appa what?” I asked.
 
                Fear suddenly pounded through me. Oh my god. He had told our dad about our relationship. But why was dad so nice to me, then? Had Sehun twisted it to make himself look like the bad guy? Forcibly kissing me? What had he told dad?
 
                “He told Appa how you made him mad and he jumped on you and cracked your back. Appa told him to stay away from you.” she said with a sad sigh. My eyes widened.
 “Get Sehun in here. Now. I need to talk to him.” I snapped.
 
                She looked at me in surprise, but got up and left my room to get Sehun. I saved my game and tossed the controller away from me, not caring about the fate of Pikachu anymore, Charmander can char his for all I care. , What had Sehun done?
 
                Sehun came into my room a few minutes later, no emotion on his face. 
“I told Appa that I was the one who hurt you, Luhan. He told me to stay away from you, and I plan to.” he said flatly, meeting my eyes steadily.
 
                “Sehun, no!” I cried, suddenly desperate. “Please no! You didn’t hurt me! It was my fault!” He shook his head. 
“It was my fault you fell out of the tree, my fault dad threw you, and my fault you had to go back to the hospital and you know it. I’m staying away from you, Luhan. All I do is hurt you.”
 
                “Hunnie, don’t do this to me. Please. You don’t hurt me. I chose to climb the tree, I chose to attack you, and I rolled so that you were on top of me. I love you, Sehun, you can’t do this to me.” I begged.
 
                “I can, and I’m going to. Besides, Appa’s mad at me for hurting you, and so is Eomma. They don’t want me near you. Appa made that quite clear. I’m just listening to my parents. That’s what a nerd does, right? Luhan the badass isn’t a nerd, because he doesn’t listen to his parents. He doesn’t break the rules. But Sehun the nerd listens to his parents and follows the rules. I’ll say it again Luhan: We. Are. Wrong. Face it, deal with it, get the over it.” he said coldly.
 
                “Get over here.” I growled dangerously. 
“No, and you can’t make me, because you can’t move, and why can’t you move? Because I hurt you." he said with a shrug.
 
                “You didn’t. Now get over here, Sehun. I’m not going to hurt you.” I said, glaring at him. He let out a dry laugh and came over to me. “Hand me that book,” I said, nodding at a notebook. He handed it to me, slightly curious now.
 
                I opened it and flipped through some pages. “Ah! Here it is,” I said with a pleased smile.
 
 “Here what is?” Sehun asked in confusion.
 “Your common sense,” I said pleasantly before hitting him in the face with the notebook as hard as I possibly could.
 
                He stumbled back and let out a yelp of pain. His cheek instantly flared bright red. He brought his hand up to it gently and glared at me. “What the hell, Luhan? You said you weren’t going to hurt me!” he cried furiously.
 
                “I lied. See? I meant to hurt you. You didn’t mean to hurt me. Have some common sense, Hunnie. I just tried to knock it into you. Common sense should tell you how much I love you, and that I don’t blame you for anything that’s wrong with my back. I was born with a bad back.” I said simply.
 
                He glared at his feet and shrugged. 
“Whatever.” he grumbled. He glared at me before storming out of my room, slamming the door as he went. I sighed. He would come around. I had seen it in his eyes. I just had to find a way to convince him that he hadn’t hurt me and that we were meant to be together. 
(A/N Enjoy, I guess.)