Chapter 13

Angel

(A/N THIRD UPDATE? HOLY SHIZNITZ.)

-Hannie bby’s POV-

Sehun knocked on my door and entered my room with a notebook tucked securely under his arm and a calculator and pencil in his hands. He sat next to me and I opened my trig notebook.

“Sehun, my test is tomorrow, there’s no way I’ll be able to pass it.” I said miserably.

 He rolled his eyes and pointed at his own notebook.

“I came up with problems for you, and ways to remember everything. Do you know any other tests tomorrow?” I nodded and he sighed.

“In what?”

“History.” I said miserably. I couldn’t remember in history class. Sehun flipped to the questions he  had come up with for me and squinted at them.

“Sorry, I can’t really read them without my glasses,” he said, bringing his face closer to the notebook.

 

“Well, you look way more attractive without the glasses,” I blurted with a casual shrug.

 

 He stared at me in confusion. “Luhan…don’t say that,” he said uncomfortably. Jesus I hope to god I wasn’t blushing. Why the had I said that to my little brother?

I shrugged again, as if it had been nothing.

 

“Just trying to help you get laid,” I said and smirked at him.

 

 “Says the guy who can’t get his anywhere but his hands,” he grumbled, back to squinting at the notebook as I pouted.

 

“I could get it anywhere if I wanted to,” I grumbled, crossing my arms childishly.

 

There was a reason I was a . I could’ve lost my ity a long, long time ago, but I personally chose not to. I’m pretty sure Sehun knew why, and kept his ity for the same reason. For being a nerd, he really wasn’t bad looking. Then again, we basically looked the same, and I was a y beast.

 

“Here, do this,” Sehun said and handed me the notebook. I looked at the first problem and was fairly sure I went cross eyed. Trig was the reason suicide rates were so high, I was sure of it.

 

F(x) = (1/2)^x

 

“ this; I’ll be a male stripper,” I said and casually tossed the notebook back at Sehun.

 

He caught it and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

“Luhan, it’s simple. The inverse of an exponential function is a logarithm,” he explained and went on to show me how to do the problem.

Sehun went through and slowly and carefully showed me how to do each kind of problem. He then moved on to review my history stuff with me, teaching me clever ways to remember everything.

When we were done, I leaned back in satisfaction.

 

 “Okay. How do you remember the 16, 17, 18, and 19 amendments?” he asked me. I smirked widely.

 

“Tax those senators like drunken es!” I cheered loudly.

We glanced at each other before laughing.

 

 “Is that what they called it back then?” Sehun asked, waggling his eyebrows at me. I in air to laugh and began to choke. Tears rose in my eyes as I tried to stop coughing and get fresh air to laugh. Sehun thumped my back and I belched loudly. That sent both of us into another round of vicious laughter for some reason.

My bedroom door opened and my mom peeked in.

 

“Are you kids okay?” she asked nervously and we both nodded before laughing again as I began to hiccup. Mom smiled at us softly and shut the door, leaving us alone to laugh together.

 

“I didn’t hurt your back, did I?” Sehun asked once we had finally calmed down.

 

I shook my head, surprised. “No,” I said. It was odd. My back had been killing me lately and Sehun had thumped it pretty hard, but it felt okay.

“So, what are you doing tomorrow?” he asked me with a grin.

 I grinned right back at him.

 

“Kicking names and taking . Or something like that.”

 

 He sighed. “Close enough,” he mumbled and we both smiled at each other.

 

Sehun got up and gathered his stuff into his hands. He tucked his notebook back under his arm and I mentally frowned, sad to see him leaving my room.

 

“Sehun!” I called as his hand landed on my bedroom door.

 

 He turned partially. “Yeah?” he asked, regarding me with curious eyes. I quickly fished around for something to say, praying that my stupid mouth wouldn’t blurt out another embarrassing thing like it had earlier.

 

“Want to watch City Hunter?” I asked, relieved that it was at least a fairly normal question. Sehun knew that I liked to watch City Hunter with other people so that I could rant about the episode when it was over.

But he shook his head, disappointing me.

 

“I can’t. I have a geometry test tomorrow that I want to study for,” he said with a shrug.

 

 “Sorry,” he added after a thoughtful moment. I waved my hand dismissively, pretending I didn’t care. In truth, I was really upset for some reason. I suddenly just wanted to sit on the couch and watch Criminal Minds with Sehun. We used to watch NCIS together when we were younger, trying to figure out the bad guy together.

 

“Good luck with your tests tomorrow, Luhan.” he said, opening my door.

 I frowned even deeper at those words. That meant he wasn’t going to talk to me before or in school tomorrow. I know we never talked to each other during school hours, and now I was wondering why. Sehun really wasn’t all that bad, from what I picked up during our little study session together today.

 

“Hey,Sehun.” I called as he began to leave my room. He glanced back at me. “What?” he asked patiently. And then my stupid mouth said, “I meant what I said about you looking more attractive without the glasses!” And with a slightly uncomfortable yet amused expression, Sehun shut my door and went to his own room to study.

 

(A/N AWH. HUNHAN. Too bad I’m going to tear them apart. OOPS, DID I JUST GAVE Y’ALL A HINT?)