Chapter 5

Angel

(A/N QUADTRUPLE UPDATE? I am on a roll, bro. It’s like 2:46AM right now and I have nothing better to do so why now update for my loyal ? I LOVE YOU ALL.)

Now you'll never see

 What you've done to me

 You can take back your memories

 They're no good to me

 And here's all your lies

 You can't look me in the eyes

 With the sad, sad look

 That you wear so well

 When you see my face

Hope it gives you hell

 Hope it gives you hell

 When you walk my way

 Hope it gives you hell

 Hope it gives you hell

 When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well

 then he's a fool you're just as well

Hope it gives you hell

 

(Gives you hell – All-American Rejects)

-Luhannie’s POV-

My dad stormed into the nurse’s office looking furious. “I told you NOT to jump around Luhan! And you know you’re not supposed to play in gym if your backs hurts!” he exploded as soon as he saw me. I winced and looked away from him with a slight shrug. Now he just looked disgusted, he came over and forced me to my feet, “You’re the one that took me out with the freaking door.” I grumbled. “Because you were being an to your brother.” He growled “Kamasahamnida.” He said to the nurse with a slight nod before pulling me out of her office. “Owh! Stop walking so fast!” I said, placing my hand on my back and feeling like those cliché old men you saw walking down the street. I got in dad’s car and he drove me home. We got out and went inside the house, him literally dragging me. “Owh! Appa stop!” I cried, my back exploding in excruciating pain.

“Soo Man! Be gentle with him!” mom cried, “Why it’s his own fault. He knows he’s not supposed to play in gym class if his back hurts, and he knows he’s not supposed to be dancing around like a freaking crack addict.” Dad growled. “That doesn’t mean he isn’t in pain!” mom snapped and shoved dad away from me. She gripped my arm gently and led me up to my bedroom. “He hates me.” I grumbled. “No, he doesn’t, Luhan. Don’t say that.” She said with a frown. I shrugged and made myself comfortable on my bed. “It’s true. He worships Sehun and hates me, Mianhae, I was the accident child.”

“Luhan!” she said with a deep frown, “Stop it!” but she couldn’t deny it, I was the accident child, the one they didn’t mean to have. Sure, I was the first child, but I was the “Oops, honey, I forgot the ” child.

She sighed and sat next to me. “Luhan, he’s just stressed out, he loves all three of you the same, Sehun just likes to study hard and get good grades and your father respects that about him. That doesn’t mean he loves any less than he loves Sehun.” I shook my head. “I’m not buying into it, Eomma, but whatever, he can love the dork more if he wants to.” She opened to chew me out for calling Sehun the dork, but snapped it shut, probably deciding she didn’t want to start arguing with me.

“Call me if you need anything, you have the heating pad and your pills. I hope your back feels better, honey.” She said before giving me a small smile and then got up and left my room.

About an hour later, I heard Sehun and Ailee come into the house, home from school. Sehun appeared in my doorway a minute later, eyeing me carefully. “Heard you threw your back out…again, dumb .” He snickered. “As soon as my back feels better, I’m going to kick your , dork.” I snarled. Sehun only talked though when he knew I was too hurt to beat the out of him, ing . I could rip him apart if I weren’t in so much pain.

He smirked and left my room. God, I wanted to kill that brat, seriously? My parents couldn’t be satisfied with two kids? They just had to have ANOTHER son? God, I hated Sehun with passion. I usually didn’t get agitated so easily, but when it came down to Sehun. I got pissed off almost instantly like waking up a sleeping bull. Maybe it was a little bit of jealousy, jealous that he held my father’s favor, jealous that he had a healthy back, jealous that he was naturally smart. But a lot of it was just…I don’t know. There was just something about my little brother that made me despise him furiously. Maybe it was the fact that he thought he was the . When in reality, he was just a nerd or a dork or whatever you wanted to call him, my stupid nerdy brother.

We looked fairly similar; both of us holding our dad’s features while Ailee held our mom’s. But everything else about us was completely different. I was outgoing, he was boring, I was a in school, he was a ing genius, I was loud, he was quiet. I clenched my fists tightly, suddenly wanting to grab him and shove his underwear so far up his that it with split him in two. Wedgie time, dongsaengie.

I quickly moved to get out of my bed and cried out in pain. , I had managed to forget about my stupid weak back. I hated that about myself, my weak back, it . “Luhan! Gwenchana?” Mom cried, rushing into my room, panic in her eyes. “I moved to get out of bed too quickly, I’m fine.” I hissed in pain as I gently lowered myself back onto my bed. She hurried over to me nervously, “Can I get you anything?” “A new back would be wonderful.” She sighed sadly. “I’m sorry, Luhan, I would fix your back in a heartbeat if I could, honey.” She said sincerely.

I glanced and saw Sehun standing the doorway, he eyed me before snickering, shaking his head and leaving to walk downstairs, god, I hated him.

(A/N Eh, Sehun is a douche, you’re REALLY gonna think he’s a douche next chapter which is ALL IN SEHUNNIE’S POV. I would write it now but I’m a hella tired, bro. and I’m sorry if you wanted Hunhan right away but I’m not gonna make them fall in love with each other RIGHT AWAY, I want this story to be more realistic than other people’s stories. COMMENT PLEASE, I CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.)