Chapter 10

Angel

 

[CL] When you feel like there’s no way out
Love is the only way

[Minzy] Geudae nayegeman jarhejwoyo
Hangsang nayegema usojwoyo
[CL] I said ooh~ jiltuhage haji mayo
Ooh jipchaghage haji mayo

[Minzy] Ajik nan sarangi duryeowoyo
Ireon naege mideum-eul jwobwayo
[CL] I said ooh jiltuhage haji mayo
Ooh jipchaghage haji mayo

[Bom] I love you (I love u) uh uh uhu…
I love you (I love u) uh uh uhu…

(I love you - 2NE1)

 

                                                         ***Sehun’s POV***

 

 

 
                Dad picked Luhan up and his agonized screams made me actually feel sympathetic for him. But I snapped out of it quick. It was his own fault for not resting his back and ing with me. I wasn’t going to let him do that.  Luhan passed out, his screams cutting off and his face ashy. Dad carefully placed him on his bed and said something quietly to Kris and Lay. They slowly left the room and I heard the front door slam a minute later.
 
                I picked up my broken glasses and sighed. “Just leave it, Sehun-Ah. I’ll pick up the glass,” dad said and took them from me before kneeling on Luhan’s floor to clean up.
 
                “Sehun, I don’t know what the hell happened between you two, but if it ever happens again, both of you will be sorry!” mom said, pain in her eyes. She hated seeing Luhan in so much agony. “When Luhan feels better, we’re going to sort this whole thing out. I don’t know, or care, who started this whole fight, but you can’t do that. You can’t jump on Luhan. You could have paralyzed him,” she said angrily.
 
                She sighed and motioned for me to follow her. I did, and she led me downstairs. She handed me a tissue for my bloody nose.
 
                “It’s not my fault he’s jealous of me,” I grumbled. “He’s immature about everything.” Mom sighed and shook her head. “He has nothing to be jealous about. Your father does not have a favorite child. He loves the three of you the same.”
 
                Bull. Even she knew that was a lie. I was my dad’s favorite, and he didn’t like Luhan. That was just the truth, I wasn’t being a by saying it. It was a fact.
 
                “Will Luhan need surgery?” I asked, holding the tissue under my bloody nose. Mom sighed sadly. “I hope to god he doesn’t,” she whispered.
 
                Dad came downstairs. “How’s your nose, Sehub?” he asked. I shrugged. “It’s fine,” I said casually. It was bleeding pretty bad, but it would be okay.
 
                “What do you guys want for dinner?” he asked. Mom didn’t even look at him. He sighed. “Yeeun (Not from the Wonder Girls, I just can't remember whether I named her or not and don't know what to name her. Lol.), come on; don’t do this to me!” he whined.
 
                “You threw him Soo Man! You didn’t have to freaking throw him!” she snapped furiously. “He was attacking Sehun!” dad cried angrily. “And Sehun was attacking him! It doesn’t matter! You do not throw your children, especially when they have terrible back problems! I swear to god Soo Man; if you are rough with Luhan one more time, I will kick you out of the god damn house!” mom screamed before storming out of the kitchen.
 
                “She’ll get over it,” dad said with a sigh, coming over to me. He slung an arm around my shoulders. “I’m going to go study,” I grumbled. “Okay. Have fun, I guess,” he said with a shrug.
 
                I made my way upstairs. I peeked in Luhan’s room as I went towards my own. Mom was sitting next to his bed, clutching his hand tightly as she tried not to cry. He was still unconscious. I had a feeling I knew exactly what she was thinking about. The accident that had really ed Luhan’s back up.
 
 
                I looked at Luhan’s pale face, again thinking of how similar we looked. I shook my head and went into my bedroom, resisting the urge to go apologize for hurting him. He deserved it. Maybe he didn’t deserve to get thrown by dad, but he did deserve some good punches for trying to with me.
 
                I shut my bedroom door and laid down on my bed with a sigh. Maybe I shouldn’t have attacked him. He really looked hurt this time. Sure, that had mostly been dad. But dad wouldn’t have thrown him if we hadn’t been fighting. Dad was always too rough with Luhan. Sometimes I think he just forgot that Luhan had a bad back.
 
                Luhan picked on me a lot, and I hated it. I hated it so, so much. I didn’t deserve to get picked on just because I liked to get good grades. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t my fault dad didn’t like Luhan, but Luhan took it out on me anyways.
 
                I liked being my dad’s favorite child, though I didn’t really think it was fair. But my dad didn’t know nor seem to care how angry it made Luhan when he played favorites.
 
                I got up and sat down at my desk, looking in the mirror at myself. People could confuse us for twins at a quick glance. Luhan and I were so similar in appearance.
 
                I got up again, deciding I wanted a glass of water. I went back towards the stairs and peeked in Luhan’s room again.
 
                He was still laying there, mom holding his hand tightly. “Hope you’re happy,” Ailee muttered in my ear. I jumped a little and glared at her. “He deserved it,” I pointed out. “He deserves to be in so much pain that he can’t even stay conscious?” she asked, glaring right back at me.
 
                She sighed. “Whatever Sehun. I hope you’re happy that your mom is crying because of you,” she whispered before walking away back to her room. I peeked in Luhan’s room again and saw that mom did have a tear crawling down her face.
 
                Consumed with guilt, I went downstairs. I didn’t mean to really hurt Luhan. Just to teach him a lesson. I didn’t like to be picked on. “,” I whispered, wishing I hadn’t attacked him. 
 
(A/N COMMMEENNNTTT. B.A.P THEY WERE SO HOT IN NO MERCY!)
 
Sorry to lazy to write a full length A/N lol because I'm doing this on my iPhone.