Chapter 2

Angel

(A/N New chaptuh~ Lol, so I was really surprised that I got 126 views and 6 subscribers the first night I actually posted this, so I thank y’all for reading and commenting~ I know that last chapter was kind of boring and slow but I promise y’all it’ll get better!)

There you go

 You're always so right

 It's all a big show

 It's all about you

 You think you know

 What everyone needs

 You always take time

 To criticize me

 It seems like everyday

 I make mistakes

 I just can't get it right

 It's like I'm the one

 You love to hate

 But not today

 So shut up, shut up, shut up

 Don't wanna hear it

 Get out, get out, get out

 Get out of my way

 Step up, step up, step up

 You'll never stop me

 Nothing you say today

 Is gonna bring me down

(Shut up – Simply Plan)

-Luhan’s POV-

“I.AM.NOT.A..”

My best friend Kris screamed as we danced crazily to U-KISS’ new song “Te Amo”. I turned up the volume on my speakers and started head bang while my Kris laughed and joined me.

“LUHAN! LUHAN!” A furious pounding on my bedroom door and I rolled my eyes and opened it. “What do you want, shrimp?” as I looked at my little brother Sehun as he was glaring furiously at me. “Turn that down, I’m trying to study.” “Make me.” I said and stuck my tongue out, he glared even more and tried to get in my room to take my iPod but I blocked him, “No entry, dongsaengie.” He glared and said “Just turn the damn thing down.” I raised my eyebrow and said “Make. Me.” he glared and stomped away and yelled “Maturity, get some!” I rolled my eyes and closed the door again. Kris was sitting on my bed and he laughed. “Dude, Sehun is totally gonna kill you, bro.” “Pft, what can that wimp do?” we started to listen to music again when I heard a soft pounding on my door.

“OH-XI LUHAN! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!” [Lol, I connected their last names.] Awh, , that little , called our dad. I opened the door and there stood my father and the little smug bastard behind him, he stomped into my room and grabbed my iPod off the speaker. “Awh, Appa, I promise I’ll turn it down!” I whined but he just glared at me. “Shut up, Luhan! Grow up, you can have this tomorrow!” I growled angrily at him, “That’s not fair!” he turned to me and said “What’s not fair it that your little brother is trying to study and you’re being about it and blasting your damn music! So shut up before I shove your iPod up your sorry !” “.” I grumbled, “Watch it, Luhan, you shouldn’t be moshing anyway.” I shrugged. “Whatever.” He could take my iPod it didn’t matter, we had Kris’s iPod anyway, he couldn’t take it away, and Kris wasn’t his son. Lucky er, father always favored Sehun. “Oh, I’m not afraid to take to take Kris’s iPod either, so don’t even try.” He said simply before pushing Sehun out of my room and slamming the door.

 I glared at it, “er!” I cried angrily, “Calm down Luhan, he’s right; you shouldn’t be moshing.” Kris said with slight shrug. I turned my glare on him. “I’m not disabled, Kris!’ I cried angrily. He held up his hands defensively, “I’m just saying, you don’t want to throw out your back again, you keep throwing out your back like that and you’ll be in a wheelchair before you know it.” I ruffled my hair angrily and pouted. “I hate him, he favors Sehun.” Kris didn’t say anything, because he knew it was true, everyone did. You’d have to be blind you didn’t see how my dad obviously favored Sehun and the reason he picked Sehun as his favorite child, is really mind blowing.

Sehun was boring as hell, all he ever did was study. How lame was that?! God damn, at least Kris and I were fun. I glanced at him and he held out his iPod with a sigh. “Blast like Team Rocket, Luhan [POKEMON REFERENCE, FTW.) But if your dad takes it, I’m going to be pissed.” I grinned, “If he comes back, stick it in your pocket, he won’t reach in your pants for it.” Kris made a face “I sure hope not. That’d be ing weird.” I took the iPod from him and locked my bedroom door before plugging it into the speakers and blasting MAMA by EXO-K/M. We began to jump around and sing along again, and then a furious pounding started again and I grinned before getting on my bed and jumping as if I were little. Kris laughed and joined me.

“!” I screamed as I saw my handle shaking lightly, he was unlocking it with a bobby pin. We jumped off my bed and Kris grabbed his iPod, he unplugged it and shoved it in his pocket. I raced to my door as the door clicked open, hoping I could lock it again before dad opened the door. He opened the door just as I reached it and it knocked me backwards and onto the ground. “Ah!” I hissed as my back began to ache. “You !” my dad cried and grabbed my arm, he roughly pulled me to my feet, causing it to hurt more.

“Owh! Easy appa; you’re hurting my back!” I cried. “It’s because you were jumping around when I clearly told you not to, Luhan!’ he snapped and shoved me at my bed. I sat down slowly, my hand on my back. He glared at Kris and held his hand out. “Hand it over.” “Hand over what, Mr. Oh-Xi?” Kris asked innocently, “You’re damn iPod!” dad exploded. Kris pulled out his cell phone and looked at the screen. “Oh, hey, my mom’s here! Bye Luhan! Bye Mr. Oh-Xi!” he called with a smile before hurrying out of my room. Dad glared at me, “You sit there and shut your damn mouth, Luhan! Rest your back, I don’t want to hear you ing about it, it’s your fault. “He growled before storming out of my room. I glared after him, hating Sehun; this was his fault, Stupid . I sighed in annoyance and carefully laid on my back, hating my stupid little brother.

(A/N What’s this? SECOND CHAPTER? YES. Lol, I’m a loser, okay, so this chapter was a drag like the last one. BOO. But feel free to check out my other two completed stories, Dance in the dark and Who I am, I promise you they’re good! But yeah. Subscribe and COMMMMEEEEENNNNNTTTTT.)