Chapter 25

Angel

 

(A/N I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I UPDATE DON'T KILL ME JUST ENJOY.)
I love you. I’m sorry
But i can’t do this anymore
I don’t even have the right to get close to you
Don’t love me
I don’t have the ease of being able to give you my heart
I live every day beyond my strength
Each day is too much so i cry
 
Oh, i.. I don’t have anything i can give you 
(Only Tears - INFINITE) 
           -Sehun's POV-
     I sighed as I hopped off the bus with Ailee. We went inside the house and dad looked up at us and smiled. My eyes widened a little. 
“Appa, is he…is he back?” I asked anxiously and dad nodded happily. 
 
“He’s up in his room.” he said.
 
                Ailee and I stared at each other before taking off upstairs. We threw open Luhan’s bedroom door and he looked up at us curiously. 
“It’s called knocking." he grumbled. “Luhan! You’re back!” Ailee cried happily and jumped on his bed next to him. She wrapped her arms around him and he weakly hugged her back.
 
                He had been getting his strength back little by little, but moving made him exhausted. The doctor said that was normal, and would take some time to get over.
 
                I smiled softly at him as Ailee got up. She kissed his cheek and left his bedroom. I shut his door and grabbed his iPod. I scrolled through his songs for a little. I put on I Got A Boy by SNSDand sat next to Luhan.
 
                He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me cheek. 
“I missed you.” he whispered.
 “I missed you too.” I said silently. He frowned at me. 
“Sehun, what’s wrong?” he asked in concern.
 
                “Luhan…I’ve just been thinking while you were in the hospital. This is wrong, and I don’t like it.” I said quietly. He stared at me in confusion. 
“What? Sehun…no…” he whispered. I shrugged his arms off me and sighed. “Luhan, this isn’t right and you know it. Maybe it was just some stupid phase, and now we’re over it.” I said.
 
                “I’m not over it!” he cried. “And neither are you and you know it!” I shook my head at him and looked into his desperate eyes. 
“Luhan, I’m over this,” I said flatly. “It was stupid of us.”
 
                I turned to leave but he weakly gripped my wrist. “Please don’t go." he whimpered. “Please. I sat in the hospital in agony, night after night. But I could smile whenever I thought of you and of coming home to you. Please don’t leave me.”
 
                Someone turned the handle on his door and I yanked my wrist free of his grip right before it opened. Our Uncle Suho walked in and glanced at Luhan
 
                “How are you feeling, Luhan? I was on my way home from work and thought I’d check on you.” he said, coming to stand next to bed. Luhan looked down at his hand that had been holding mine a few seconds ago.
 
                “Gwenchanayo.” he mumbled. “Just sore.” Uncle Suho frowned. “You sure, Luhan? You’re looking really pale,” he said. 
“I’m okay.” Luhan repeated.
 
                Uncle Suho sighed.
 “Well, I really hope you get better soon.” he said and gave Luhan a small hug. He looked up at me and smiled. 
“Hi, Sehun, How are you?” 
“Good.” I said and forced a small smile. He nodded and pat Luhan on the back gently. 
“And again; I hope you feel better soon Luhan. Love you kid,” he said. “Love you too Uncle Suho. ” Luhan said. Uncle Suho left the room and I got up to leave as well.
 
                Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me down, surprising me. I didn’t think he would have that kind of strength at the moment. His arm was trembling from the effort, but his face was determined.
 
                “You still love me, and not just as your brother.” he said and leaned forward, kissing me deeply. I tried to shove him off me, but he held on tightly. He pushed onto his bed and crawled on top of me. His weight was comforting. He had definitely lost a ton of weight in his 2 week hospital stay.
 
                “You love me, and you know it." he mumbled against my lips before pressing his back to mine. I found myself struggling not to kiss him back. He was right; I did still love him as more than a brother. But I was terrified of what would happen if anyone found out. Our parents would kick us out, and if that happened and Luhan got hurt again, he would really become paralyzed. Two homeless brothers wouldn’t be able to afford a surgery for Luhan’s back.
 
                Luhanbit my bottom lip and I caved. I opened my mouth to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as his tongue began to explore my mouth playfully.
 
                He held me and rolled over so that I was on top of him. I reached at his shirt and he shook his head and pulled away from me. “If Uncle Suho comes back up, I don’t think he’d be thrilled to see us ing on my bed.” he pointed out before bringing his mouth back to mine.
 
                We pulled away from each other after a while and Luhan smiled softly at me. “See? You do still love me. Sehun, it’s not that hard to hide it from our family." he said reassuringly.
 
                I sighed and nodded. “I do love you, Luhan. I’m just worried.” I admitted.
 “It’ll all be okay.” he promised and kissed me gently. I got up and sighed. 
 
“I have to go study.” I said.
 “Got a test tomorrow?” he asked curiously and I shook my head. “No. Just want to study,” I said honestly. He laughed. 
“You’re such a nerd,” he said, shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off before leaving his room. I just wish I had known what was about to happen next. 
(A/N I know it was boring, but I promise to update more frequently!)