Chapter 31

Angel
 
 
                We sat in the waiting room the next day, waiting anxiously to hear about what was going on with Sehun. Dad was holding mom and Ailee had her head on my shoulder. 
 
               “Luhan, I’m scared,” she whispered. 
    
               “Me too." I whispered and hugged her tightly.
 
                The doctor came out and mom and dad jumped up. 
 
             “Well?” dad asked nervously. “How is he? Is he okay?” The doctor nodded and smiled, instantly setting me at ease. If the doctor was smiling, Sehun just had to be okay.
 
                The doctor glanced at my mom.
               “Mrs. Oh-Xi did Sehun eat anything before he threw up?” he asked. Mom got a thoughtful look on her face and then her eyes widened. She let out a shaky laugh and sat down heavily. 
              
              “Oh my god,” she whispered. “The cereal. He ate cereal.”
 
                The doctor nodded and his smile got wider. 
 
                “We had two more cases come in last night, the exact same thing. We looked into it and found out that they all had a stomach bug, and had all eaten that cereal. Cherry Captains, right?” he asked and mom nodded.
 
                (A/N The cereal name I made up = LOL whutttt.)
 
                The doctor nodded. “It was the dye in the cereal. So when he threw up, it looked like blood.” I sank down in my seat guiltily. Dad noticed and pat me on the back. 
 
               “Hey, you did the right thing by calling us right away. And we all thought it was blood too.” he said reassuringly.
 
                “So it’s just a normal stomach bug?” mom asked.
 
               “Yes. He can go home,” the doctor said and mom got up and hugged dad tightly, kissing him as relief exploded on both of their faces.
 
                A little while later, we had Sehun in the car and were heading home. 
 
               “How do you feel?” mom asked him. 
 
               “Like ." he groaned. 
 
               “Oh-Xi Sehun! Watch your language!” mom said sternly, but I could still see the relief in her eyes.
 
                “God, leave it to my luck for that to happen.” he grumbled and I laughed. 
  
                “Hey, at least it was just some cereal dye and not actual blood. Then your would have been screwed.” I pointed out.
 
                “Oh-Xi Luhan! Does everyone in this family have a filthy mouth?!” mom cried.
 
               “Yeah! Watch your ing mouths!” dad snapped and mom hit him. 
 
               “Stop it! You’re where they get it from!” she said in annoyance.
 
                Dad smirked. “Psh, you love me babe." he said, rolling down the window and spitting out of it. 
 
                “Oh, now that was real attractive.” mom grumbled. 
 
               “Attractive enough to get me three kids.” he said, waggling his eyebrows.
 
                “Anddd things just got really weird for the kids.” I said and Sehun and Ailee nodded in agreement. Dad laughed and shrugged. 
 
                 “Hey, whatever. You’ll understand when you’re old and married.” he said. “You weren’t even married until, like, 2 weeks before I was born!” I whined.
 
                “Well, you’re the exception.” he said simply and I rolled my eyes. “And by the way, Luhan, it was 6 days before you were born.” dad said. 
 
                “See? At least he remembers that much." mom said and I laughed and nodded.
 
                We got home and I waited for a little before going into Sehun's room and locking the door. He was lying on his bed, his face sickly pale and exhausted looking.
 
                “Hey." I said and sat next to him. He took my hand in his and I pulled him so that his head was in my lap. I gently his hair. I leaned down and kissed his forehead lovingly.
 
 
                “I love you, Luhan." he whispered. 
 
                 “I love you too. I was so scared, Sehun. More scared than when I thought I was paralyzed.” I said quietly. He shut his eyes and I his hair gently, hoping he would fall asleep. He looked so, so tired.
 
                “Luhan.” he said after a few minutes of comfortable silence. 
 
               “Sh, Hunnie. Go to sleep,” I said and kissed him gently, not caring if I got sick. 
 
                  “I can’t. I’m...I’m scared I won’t wake up.” he whimpered. I could feel him shaking.
 
                “Of course you’ll wake up, Sehun. I’ll sit with you until you wake up. I’ll keep an eye on you. I promise.” I said and kissed him again. 
 
                  “You swear?” he asked. I nodded.
 
                 “Pinky swear,” I said with a small smile. He bit his lip but closed his eyes sleepily.
 
                I leaned back and continued to his hair as he fell into a deep sleep. Poor kid had probably been too terrified to sleep last night. Being sick, that really wasn’t good for him.
 
                I smiled to myself. Sehun and I would need to have another “study session” real soon. I just wanted to be with him. To hold him and kiss him and not have to worry about is being hospitalized or our parents finding out or any of the crazy that had been going on lately. I just wanted us to be able to have our relationship.
 
                Sehun whimpered and shifted on my lap. I frowned down at him as he whimpered more. 
 
                “Luhan.” he mumbled and I slipped my fingers between his.  
 
                 “I’m here,” I whispered. He whimpered again before falling silent. I kissed his forehead and gave his hand a light squeeze.
 
                “I love you so much, Sehun.” I said and smiled at him softly. I knew that if he were awake, he would’ve told me he loved me too. I leaned back and watched him, going back to his hair while also holding his hand. I felt wide awake and ready to watch him until he woke up. After all, I had promised him I would watch him. Damn I felt like a pedobear.
 
                I smiled to myself. I could take Sehun to the movies. Nothing weird about that. Just two brothers going to the movies together. We could go see The Woman In Black tomorrow if Sehun was feeling better. I smiled wider, excited now.
 
 
                             (A/N Comment please!)