Chapter 29

Angel
              (A/N I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 5 MONTHS AND I FEEL SO BAD SO THIS IS PART ONE OF MY 
DOUBLE MAYBE TRIPLE UPDATE.)
 
                [All] Hey, hwak mureo
Geu daeum mangmak heundeureo jeongsinirke
Hey, [Chanyeol] Ja, anhaebon seutaillo
Jeo keun boreumdari jigijeone haechiwora
 
[All] Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
[Luhan] Nan neukdaego neon minyeo
 
[All] Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
[Kai] Nan neukdaego neon minyeo
 
[Luhan] Geobuhalsu eobsi gangnyeolhan
I neukkime ppajyeobeoryeo nareul nwasseo
[Baekhyun] Nan dansunhage joha
Nae soge sumeoitdeon geosi jigeum nuntteosseo~
 (Wolf - EXO)
 
 
                “Boys?”
 
                My eyes shot open and for a second, my brain went crazy. We had been caught. Our parents had caught us, and now they were going to kick us out of the house. Terror was racing through me now. No, no, no, no. They could kick me out of the house, but they were not kicking Sehun out.
 
                But then I relaxed, realizing that it was just my mom, Sehun and I were fully dressed, and we were facing away from each other. Sehun's textbook, the one I had thrown, was on the floor next to me.
 
                “What are you doing?” mom whispered, glancing at Sehun. He was still sound asleep. I reached over and took his glasses off. They were crooked on his face.
 
                “We were studying and fell asleep,” I lied easily, stretching and rubbing my eyes. Mom smiled softly. 
 
         “Aw, how sweet.” I nodded and laid back down, closing my eyes. I didn’t want to move for two reasons. The first was that I was next to Sehun. The second was that I was far too tired.
 
                “Luhan! You can’t sleep in your brother’s room. His bed is too small. You’re going to fall and hurt yourself!” mom said. 
                
                  “Good.” I mumbled. I heard her sigh and leave the room. Good, now I could sleep. I shifted a little and felt Sehun's arm on mine. I relaxed comfortably. Slight contact was better than none at all.
 
                “Luhan, I’m going to pick you up if you don’t get up on your own.” my dad’s voice said flatly from Sehun's doorway. 
                
                “Go away,” I mumbled.
 
                He sighed and I heard him make his way over to us. I felt his hands under me.
              
                “I warned you,” he growled and grunted as he lifted me. Grunted? You rude bastard! I was NOT that fat!
 
                “Appa! I was sleeping,” I moaned. 
                “Shut up before you wake up your brother.” he said and shifted me. He left Sehun's room, holding me carefully so he wouldn’t hurt me.
 
                “Appa, he’s 17. Why are you carrying him?” Ailee asked. I didn’t even bother opening my eyes to glare at her. You were never too old to have your dad carry you to your room! Goodness. Kids nowadays.
 
                “Because his fatass was too lazy to get up and walk down the hall to his own room.” dad grumbled. 
 
                “Shuddup." I mumbled.
 
                He carried me into my room and placed me on my bed. He drew the covers back and shifted me so that I was under them. I curled up, winced at the slight pain that caused my back, and shifted around until I was comfortable, missing the feel of Sehun's arm on mine.
 
                Dad pulled the covers over me and lightly ruffled my already messy hair.
            
              “Goodnight, Luhan.” he said.
             “Goodnight, Appa." I yawned out.
 
                I forced my eyes open in the morning and sat up slowly. I looked around and remembered what had happened last night. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. We had come so, so close to being caught. If my arms had been around Sehun, or if he hadn’t redressed, we would’ve been caught and kicked out for sure. We would have to be more careful from now on.
 
                I got out of bed and went downstairs. Mom smiled at me and handed me a plate with eggs, toast, and bacon on it. I took the plate and plopped down on the couch to eat.
 
 
                “Why does Luhan get to eat on the couch?” Ailee whined as she watched me from the table. I smirked. 
               “It’s the only advantage of being the cripple, Ailee-ah."I said and took a bite of my toast. She pouted and bit into her toast as well.
 
                “Where’s Sehun?” I asked curiously. The nerd was always running on a school schedule, even on the weekends. He was always up early and asleep early. Not me and Ailee, we were late to bed, late to rise.
 
                Mom sighed. “He woke up, but he ended up throwing up and going back to his room to lie down for a little. Appa just went up to take his temperature.” she said as she began to wash some dishes. I frowned deeply. Poor Sehun, If he was sick, I would probably end up sick too.
 
                “Tell me if you don’t feel good Luhan. You were with him last night, right?” mom asked, getting the same thoughts as me. I nodded and shrugged. 
               
                “I feel fine right now,” I said honestly and bit into my bacon. Hey, if I were going to throw up, I was going to force as much food into myself as possible before I did. I would surely digest something.
 
                “He threw up again, and he’s running a fever. He probably just has a stomach bug.” dad said, entering the room. Mom sighed and dried her hands. 
               
               “We better go buy him some ginger ale or something,” she said and grabbed the car keys.
 
                “I want to come! I need more nail polish.” Ailee said, jumping up. Dad sighed and glanced at me.                                      
 
                 “Keep an eye on your brother. He’s tired, so keep checking up on him. Don’t let him fall asleep on his back, or he’ll choke on his puke.” he said sternly.
 
                They left to go to the store and I went up to Sehun’s room. He was lying on his bed, his face sickly pale. Dad had placed a bucket next to his bed for him.
 
                “How are you?” I asked, sitting next to him. 
                 
                "Luhan.." he said, his voice little more than a weak croak.     
 
                  “You were fine last night.” I said with a concerned frown. He shook his head. 
                 
                  “I didn’t have an appetite, and my stomach felt off, but I ignored it." he said. I took his hand as he began to cough.
 
                He leaned over the side of his bed, positioning his face over the bucket as he coughed more. He let loose whatever was still in his stomach. My eyes widened. Oh. My. God. Sehun was throwing up blood.
      
              (A/N This was written on my phone without any editing so sorry!)