Chapter 21

Angel

 

 
(A/N COMMENT, PLEASE.)
Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely
Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa
Ireon motnan nal yongseohae
 
[Bom/Minzy]
I'm sorry
 
[Minzy]
Ige neowa noeui story
Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa
Ne gyeote isseodo
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
 
[Bom]
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely Eh Eh
(Lonely - 2NE1)
-Luhan's POV-
 
                The next day, my alarm went off, shocking me. I slapped around for it and rolled out of bed. I hit the floor and let out a slight groan as my back fell into its usual agonized feeling. I forced myself to get up and winced. . It was really bad today. Probably a combination of being thrown by dad, having Sehun on top of me, and falling off my bed just now.
 
                I pulled my clothes on and smirked as I heard my bedroom door open. I spun to face Sehun as he shut it. He came over to me and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead.
 
                “Ready for school, nerd?” I asked and he rolled his eyes and nodded. I bent down and gently pressed my lips to his. 
 
“Just act normal about everything, and no one will ever suspect that we’re making out in my room,” I mumbled against his lips, kissing him again before pulling away and grabbing my messenger bag. My mom had taken it out of the trash and cleaned it for me.
 
                Sehunnodded and left my bedroom. I left it a moment later and we went outside to wait for the bus. I got off at school and quietly told Kris and Lay everything, making sure we weren’t overheard. That would be a very bad thing to have spread around the school by the loud mouthed es.
 
                “Can’t really say I’m happy for you, Luhan.” Kris said awkwardly. Lay shrugged
 
 “More power to you, Luhan.,” he said casually. Lay was casual about almost everything. He probably would’ve cool with it if I told him I was pregnant. He was just that kind of guy.
 
                He frowned deeply. “Wait, Luha, does this mean you won’t me anymore?” he asked in fake hurt. 
 
“I’m sorry, Lay. It had to end sometime,” I said. He got down on his knees and threw his arms up.
 
                “OH-XI LUHAN WON’T STICK IT IN MY ANYMORE!” he shrieked. Kids stared at us like we had 3 ing heads or something. Weirdos.
 
                “Lay baby, I’m sorry!” I cried and pulled him to his feet, hugging him. He hugged me back tightly and I winced.
 “Whoa, you okay Luhan?” he asked in concern. I shrugged.
 “My back just hurts a little,” I said calmly, forcing a smile. It felt like someone was putting the vicious murder of my spine on repeat.
 
                “You going to be okay?” Kris asked, also looking concerned. “Yeah, guys; I’m fine,” I said, waving my hand in dismissal. The bell went off and we all walked off to class together.
 
                By the time the end of the day came, I could hardly sit down. My back was in agonising pain. It hadn’t been this bad in a while. Probably not since I was recovering from falling out of the tree. But I didn’t want to tell anyone. I would be okay. I would just take my pills and putting a heating pad on it, and the pain would go away like always.
 
                “Appa, where are my pills?” I asked, hating that I had to talk to him. 
“You’re all out. Your back bothering you?” I shrugged.
 “Just a little. Nothing too bad,” I lied easily. He glanced at me and shrugged. “I’ll text your mom. You’ll be fine,” he said flatly and grabbed his cell phone.
 
                Rolling my eyes, I went up to my bedroom and laid on my bed. I plugged in the heating bad and shifted so that I was lying on top of it. It didn’t really help, though.
 
                Sehun came into my room and shut the door. He sat next to me and gave me a concerned look. 
“Are you okay, Luhan?” he asked and I nodded. 
“Yeah, my back just hurts a little.” I said and held my arms out to him. He laid down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his lips gently and he rested his head on my chest. We laid like that for a while, me turning on my iPod so we could listen to B2ST together. I knew Sehun liked them. He had never admitted it, but I could just tell.
 
                “I need to study. I have a test and an essay due tomorrow,” he said with a sigh, getting up. I smirked at him. 
“You’re not wearing your glasses,” I pointed out. He shrugged.
 “You said I looked attractive without them,” he said simply before leaving my bedroom.
 
                I laughed softly before shifting to get up. I sat up very slowly and made my way out my bedroom door. I was thirsty and had decided to get myself a glass of water.
 
                I began to walk down the stairs, knowing my dad was in the backyard pulling weeds from my mom’s garden. Then I wouldn’t have to look at him while I grabbed some water and maybe a snack or something. I was still mad at him and he was still mad at me.
 
                My back suddenly flared in absolute agony, almost as bad as when I fell out of the tree. I cried out in pain and tumbled down the stairs. I shrieked as I hit the bottom and my back roared with vicious agony. It felt like I was being stabbed over and over again, all up and down my back.
 
                I heard Ailee and Sehun race out of their bedrooms. They rushed down the stairs to me and knelt next to me.
 
                “Luhan!” Ailee cried
 “My back!” I screamed, tears hitting my eyes as the pain grew worse by the second. Sehun grabbed my hand, terror in his eyes. “APPA!” he shrieked. “APPA!”
 
                I heard the glass door slide open and then my dad was in the room. 
“What happened?” he cried and dropped next to me. 
“My back!” I sobbed. “I can’t move! Daddy I can’t move! It hurts! Make it stop!”
 
                “Ailee, get me the phone!” dad barked. Ailee jumped up and grabbed the phone. She gave it to dad and he dialled 119 . He gently my hair, terror clear on his face. He hung up after talking for a little.
 
                “You’re going to be okay, Luhan. I promise you’re going to be okay. I’m right here,” he said gently as I began to scream again. It hurt so bad. Sehun squeezed my hand as Ailee took the phone and called mom to meet us at the hospital. 
“Hang in there, Luhan” Sehun whispered and kissed my tear stained cheek, as the agony finally dragged me into unconsciousness.
(A/N COMMENT AND SUB!)