Chapter 15

Angel

(A/N AWH, LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY. I still need to update “A Minute Without You” so.)

 

Even when walking on a wire

Even when I set myself on fire

Why do always feel invisible

Invisible

Every day I try to look my best even when I know inside I’m such a mess

Why do I always feel invisible, Invisible

(Invisible –Skylar Grey)

-Luhan’s POV-

“Are you sure about this, Luhan?”

Kris asked nervously and I nodded.

“Positive,” I hissed as I glared at Sehun.

He was standing and talking to his friends at his locker. Kris sighed but nodded.

“Go on. And make him cry,” I growled to my friend, and Lay’s older brother, Kai. Kai was the kind of guy that didn’t give two s for the feelings of anyone that ed with his friends, and I just so happened to be his friend. He took me for my word when I told him we needed to humiliate Sehun.

“I got your back, bro,” Kai assured before taking off towards Sehun. I watched with an emotionless face. I was still torn up by what my dad had done to me yesterday. But Sehun was going to pay this time. He got to feel humiliated, too. I wasn’t going to be alone with this feeling. It would be in different ways, but it was humiliation and embarrassment all the same.

Kai stormed up to Sehun and shoved him against the lockers. Sehun stared at him in shock and a little fear. Kai glared at him.

 

“You make my little sister cry you ing sicko!” he screamed furiously.

 This part was, of course, made up. Just to make Sehun look back. Kids in the hall watched curiously, whispering to each other.

Sehun shook his head. “Who the hell are you? What are you talking about?” he demanded, trying to act tough. But he was just a weak little nerd and everyone knew it.

“You pushed my 4 year old sister down yesterday and laughed at her when she cried, you ing sicko!” Kai shouted, making sure the whole hallway could hear what he was saying. All part of the plan we had come up with this morning.

Kai suddenly yanked Sehun’s pants down. He pulled Sehun’s shirt over his head. Sehun struggled to fix his shirt, causing him to fall down. The hallway exploded with furious laughter as Sehun flopped on the ground like a fish, trying to fix his shirt and pull his pants back over his boxers.

He finally managed to do so and by then, his face was so red that it looked like he was on fire. His ears were almost purple. Kids laughed even harder at this, and he dropped his head in embarrassment, shoving through the crowd to get away from them.

He paused when he saw me laughing right along. He looked at me with hatefully pained eyes. They slowly watered, and he looked away quick, hurrying on to the boy’s bathroom.

I grinned and slapped Kai a high five when he came back over.

 

“That’ll teach him,” I snickered triumphantly.

 

I went through the rest of the day without seeing Sehun. I didn’t even see him on the bus but sure enough, he got up and off at the house with us. He must have been crouched down in one of the seats.

“How could you do that to me Luhan? Someone told me that was Lay’s brother! You put him up to it! How the could you do that? I tried to help you!”

 Sehun cried, eyes watering again.

 “I got laughed at all day long!”

“Good,” I growled.

He clenched his fists tightly, pure hate in his eyes as they fixed on my calm form. I wasn’t going to flinch under my little brother’s glare. He could glare all day everyday and I wouldn’t let it bother me. I stood firm by what I had done to him. Now he could know how it felt.

“I hate you Luhan! I hate you so much! It’s not my fault he hates you! It’s not my fault I’m his favorite! And it’s not my fault you fell and got hurt that day!” he shrieked at the top of his lungs before turning around and storming into the house, a tear sliding down his cheek as his face and his ears began to turn bright red again.

 “Way to go Luhan. He’s right. It’s not his fault. You disgust me,” Ailee whispered, not even meeting my eyes. She shook her head and also went into the house.

I stared at the house, my head suddenly throbbing something awful.

“It is his fault,” I whispered.

“I never would’ve gotten hurt if it weren’t for you, Sehun!” I screamed at the now closed front door, knowing he couldn’t hear me.

“I never would’ve gone up there that day if it weren’t for you!”

I yanked the strap of my messenger bag over my head and carried the bag to the trash can. I threw it in there and kicked the trash can over furiously, running my hands through my hair and breathing heavily.

I slammed my fists against the side of the house and squeezed my eyes shut.

 “I got hurt because I loved you, Sehun,” I whispered to myself as my back began to throb lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “And I still do.”

 

(A/N OH, . Cliff hanger, bro~ COME AT ME BRO.)