Chapter 1

Angel

(A/N Here is my new Hun Han story! I hope y’all like it and it’s a story so don’t like it, get the out, but anyway! ENJOY AND I COMMENT!)

Dang wo cheng zuo zhe feng

 zai ni de shi jie jiang luo

 Bai se de feng

 zai ni shen bian huan rao zhe

 Ni wen wo lai zi na li

 xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi

 Zhi yao shi ni he wo

 yi qi zou xia qu

 Tian tang zai sui shi he sui di

(Angel – EXO–M)

-Luhan’s POV-

I remember when I was just two I was playing with my train set with my nanny watching me, when my parents came home holding a small bundle. I remember jumping up and hugging my mother’s leg, excited that they were home. I also remember being pushed off and being yelled at for being so careless when there was a baby in her arms. I remember looking at my new brother for the first time, and hating him. I hated him for being so precious, I hated him for being so beautiful, I hated him for being for being such a god damn angel. But I was for too young to actually hate him, it was all just jealously.

 But as we grew up I began to loathe him more, for being so god damn perfect, he was the apple of our parent’s eyes. He was smart and had straight A’s on every report card, he was respectful and I was a back talker that deserved to be slapped, he was beautiful while I was just average, he was tall and I was short, he was obedient never breaking rules; I snuck out at night. For the last 17 years of my life (My brother being 15. A/N let’s pretend he’s two years younger instead of three.) I’ve been compared to him, been told how much better he was than me and cast aside like an irrelevant piece of mail, not needed to look at. I was isolated and unloved and angry. He was undoubtedly cocky too, the smug bastard, when I was yelled at by my father, who undoubtedly hated me. There was a time when I actually did try to be a good older brother so I could be loved by my parents, and Sehun was too cute to hate.

I was 7 and he was 5 and we were outside in our front lawn. My father and Sehun were playing with a baseball, throwing it back and forth while I sat on the swing and watched in content. But then my father got a phone call that he needed to pick up so he turned around and sat on the porch when Sehun threw the baseball high in the air and got it stuck in the tree. He started wailing and calling for my dad to get it out for him but my father just ignored him.

 I didn’t like seeing my adorable little brother upset so I went up to him and hugged him and squatted down to his level while he cutely rubbed him wet eyes and I said “Shh, don’t cry Sehunnie, Luhan Gege will get it for you, arasso?” (I’m mixing Korean and Chinese phrases.)He smiled brightly and threw his tiny arms around my neck and said in his cute lispy voice “Gomawo, Lulu hyungie, neomo neomo tharanghae!” I laughed at him and made my way to the tree as he cheered me on. My father still on the phone ignoring us, I grabbed on to the trunk and shimmied myself up the tall oak tree and grabbed on the first branch and slowly made my way towards the ball, I was about 15 Ft. off the ground and I was stretching my arm towards the ball. My fingertips were barely brushing the ball when suddenly I slipped. I screamed and Sehun called out “Hyungie!” and I slammed into the ground my back in searing pain, My father and Sehun ran over to me as I was crying, Sehun was holding my hand crying also while my father called an ambulance but the pain was too much for my little 7 year old body to handle so I slowly started to fall unconscious. That was the day I nearly lost my ability to walk but also I lost my father’s love.

(A/N What do you think so far? Do you like it? Hate it? UGH, I AM SO STUCK, LIKE I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. But comment and subscribe! I would try to write more but my brain it fried and it is also 4:47AM in the morning so I need to SLEEP. COMMEEEENNNNNNNTTT.)