Chapter 6

Angel

(Annyeonghaeseyo~ I hope y’all are excited because this chapter is FILLED from START to FINISH in SEHUNNIE’S douche POV! YAY FOR DOUCHES!)

DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH CIRCUS

DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH

AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKA

DOT POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO!

(Marty – Afro Circus song! From Madagascar 3!)

-Sehun’s POV-

Luhan let out a painful cry and I heard mom rushing to get to his room. I walked there casually and watched as mom whispered something to him about fixing his back. He looked up and noticed me standing there. I snickered and shook my head before walking downstairs. Luhan was so stupid, he should know better than to try to get out of bed when his back was that bad. Which it always seemed to be, because he was too stupid to rest.

“Is that idiot okay?” dad asked, glancing at me as I entered the kitchen. I shrugged, not really caring. Did I sympathize him with the fact that my brother had a bad back? Yes. Did I sympathize the fact that he constantly threw it out? No, not at all. It was his own fault it got hurt so much, he needed to learn to take it easy before he was wheelchair bound.

Dad shook his head with a sigh. “That boy is going to give me hell tomorrow. You mom and I are calling the school and putting him in adapted gym class.” I groaned, “God, he’ll go on about that for days.” I grumbled and dad shrugged. “He’ll have to deal with it, it’s his fault, anyway, what do you want for dinner?” I shrugged and got myself a glass of water. “Whatever you want to make.” He smiled at me. “How did that test of yours go?” I shrugged again, sipping on my water. “Alright, I got a 100.” He smiled wider. “That’s my boy!” he said and laughed. He ruffled my hair playfully and let I let even though I didn’t like it. My dad was not a very love-filled kind of person. Oh, sure, I knew he loved me, Luhan and Ailee. But he was TERRIBLE at knowing how to show it, so the three of us took what we could get when it came to our dad.

“I told your mom she better hope you kids didn’t end up with my brains. Looks like she got it right with you and Ailee.” He said and laughed again, I nodded in agreement, I was the smartest of the three of us and Luhan clearly being the dumbest. Maybe if he would pay attention for once, instead of goofing off like the moron he is. God, I hated my brother. He gave me a bad name around the school, just because we were brothers; that was just selfish of him.

“I’m going up to study.” I said to dad and he nodded. “Arasseo, tell me if I need to take away Luhan’s iPod again.” I nodded. “Arasseo, gomawo appa.” I went up to my room and shut the door and locked it. Even though I didn’t need to since Luhan was confined to his bed at the moment. He would come banging into my room just to be obnoxious, or to give me a wedgie or some immature .

I picked up the book I had been planning to read and flipped open to the first page after glancing to make sure my door was really locked. I was worried Luhan would walk in on me reading one of these books someday; he would never let it go. It was a 4th grade level book; a series really, I called them big head books. I had been reading them ever since I was in 4th grade. It took me less than an hour to read it, and it was basically a mini biography on a group or individuals life. It covered all the important basics, and left me with pretty good knowledge on a wide range of important people. My mom bought them for me so that Luhan didn’t know I read them. I had pride, and I hated when Luhan made fun of me. I hated Luhan so, so much. All he ever was part or mess around. He needed to learn to take his education more seriously. I mostly associated myself with friends that wouldn’t discourage me from studying. We would all study together sometimes. My education was extremely important to me.

I began to read but as I heard the music drifting from Luhan’s room. I set my book down and listened to it silently. I would never admit it to anyone, especially Luhan, but he had gotten me into B2ST/Beast. They were his favorite, and he played them all the time. I would sit quietly in my room and listen, nodding along with the music; Fiction orchestra version was playing, that song was truly beautiful. (A/N It really is though.) But if I was with him when he listened to them, I would comment on how stupid I thought they were. I secretly considered them my favorite, even or Boyfriend.

I listened to until the song was over, it then shifted to a different band and I rolled my eyes and put my headphones in to block out the noise. I didn’t turn my music on, though, because it would distract me and I needed to be concentrated to really absorb what I was reading. (A/N that , I listen to music while I read all the time and while I write.)When I finished, I ran a hand through my hair, and looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my tousled brown hair where I just had messed it up. I wasn’t an ugly guy and I knew that. I took off my reading glasses and stared into my own eyes. I looked so much like Luhan, it was scary. (A/N Am I the only one that thinks they look similar in features?)

He was going to kick my when he could move again if I pissed him off anymore, I wasn’t the strongest guy in the world, but I sure as hell wasn’t defenseless. Still, Luhan was pretty tough and I didn’t feel like fighting with him. Then mom would lecture us about Luhan’s back and how we were supposed to love each other because we were brothers and blah, blah, blah. I didn’t want to hear it, it was old .

The song shifted to Soom/Breath by B2ST and I couldn’t help but grin a little. But then I frowned, realizing how y my brother was going to be when he found out my mom and dad had switched his gym class. I sighed, shook my head and reached for my history textbook to do some homework.

(A/N LUHAN TOUGH? LOL, I CRACK MYSELF SOMETIMES, BRO. Maybe I should’ve made Sehun the older brother instead considering he looks older and is taller…Oh, well, too late. LET’S PRETEND LUHAN IS TALLER THAN SEHUN OKAY? Agree, or I will cut off y’all’s ia and s with a plastic spork which is combination between a fork and spoon for y’all who didn’t know. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. AND MAKE LOVE TO TELETUBBIES!)