Chapter 7

Angel

(A/N Yeah, I hope y’all enjoy and please, I’m begging you to comment!)

No lyrics

(No Lyrics – Sabrina Cao)

-Luhan’s POV-

“That’s not fair!” I exploded. “It’s fair Luhan!” I’m sick of paying unnecessary hospital bills just because you’re too stupid to sit out when you damn back is bothering you!” dad snapped, “Soo Man!” mom said angrily. She looked at me with gentle eyes, “Luhan-ah, we put you in adapted gym class because we’re worried that you’re going to really throw out your back, we want to avoid surgery if we can. You’re a young kid, surgery isn’t something we want you to go through and we’re terrified that you’ll paralyze yourself one of these days, it’s just for your health.” She said sincerely.

I glared at my dad, maybe that’s why mom did it, but that’s not why my dad did it. He meant it when he said he didn’t want to pay the hospital bills anymore. I clenched my fist tightly, my nails digging into my palms, drawing blood. 

“I’m going to school today.” I hissed. Sehun and Ailee were outside waiting for the bus. “You damn well are not! Now go back to bed and rest!” dad snapped, pointing in the direction of the stairs. I could hear the bus making its way up the street.

“Screw you!” I screamed before rushing out the door as they began to scream my name, yelling at me to get back inside and go up to bed. I made it onto the bus and it pulled away just as dad reached the door to stop it. I relaxed against my seat by myself and put my headphones in. I had left my bag at home, but that was okay. It’s not like I ever took notes nor did homework anyway. I turn on Believe by U-KISS. I wished for once my dad would see how much the he said to me hurt, it really wasn’t my fault he was too stupid to remember a . It wasn’t my fault Sehun was naturally smarter than me. I was the class clown, yeah, but a lot of it was a cover for how hurt I really was on the inside. How cliché was that, huh? The class clown who was secretly in agony every day of his life because his dad didn’t just love him for who he was.

“Luhan, you’re not supposed to go to school.” Sehun said when we were getting off the bus. “You’re not supposed to talk to me; I don’t like it when people know that we’re related.” I said coldly before smiling pleasantly. “By the way, prepare to have your underwear shoved right up you sorry when we get home.” “Mature.” He grumbled and walked away from me.

“You’re in school today?” Kris asked in shock when I walked over to him. I rolled my eyes before grinning and nodding, “Daddy dearest isn’t too please with that fact, you guys can come over after school today for sure.” I said and he and Lay laughed “Great man, use us to piss your dad off.” Lay said and rolled his eyes. “We can smoke a little green and relax, you know.” I said with a wink before we all laughed again. Kris was basically a straight edge. He only drank if his parents allowed him too to have a little of something. Lay and I had never been drunk before, although we had been tipsy at a few parties. Weed? I was down for it sometimes, when I was high, I was able to jump around all I wanted without my back hurting, of course it did hurt after, but a little relief was better than none at all. Smoking? no, my dad had recently quit smoking, and I wasn’t about to get into that , it really ed up your lungs.

Lay slung his an arm around my shoulders. “Luhan! me!” he cried, “Okay!” I cried eagerly and kissed his cheek, “YEAH! OH-XI LUHAN LIKES ME!” he shrieked in excitement, causing kids to look at us oddly. “You’re all just jealous that you can’t have this!” I cried angrily, pointing to myself and Lay. I could see Sehun out of the corner of my eye, his face slightly red as he glared at me in disgust with his little geek friends. I smirked to myself and kissed Lay’s cheek again while Kris laughed at us. “You es are all just jealous and you know it!” I cried. “Damn straight! Be peanut butter and jealous of me and Luhan here!” Lay cried and wrapped his arms around me, careful of my back.

The bell went off and I nodded at Sehun and his geek squad as they began to walk towards the freshman hallway, “Hey guys, want to pick on some geeks?” I asked with a smirk, some of Sehun’s friends knew we were related, some didn’t. Kris and Lay grinned and followed me into the freshman hallway, we walked close to Sehun and his geek friends, and they were all at Sehun’s locker, talking about their math homework. Cliché nerds. Sehun was getting a notebook out of his locker and trying to stuff it in his bag.

“Lay, why don’t we anymore?” I asked with a deep frown. “Mianhae, Luhan-ah, you always make me choke, and I’m sick of it!” Lay cried, acting upset. Sehun’s friends were staring at, while Sehun’s face heated up. “Mianhae! I’ll stop giving it to you so hard, Lay! Yaksu! I just get so excited!” I cried desperately, Lay sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “Okay, I’ll come over tonight.” He said with a seductive wink before kissing my cheek. He began to walk away and glanced at Sehun and his friends.

“Annyeong, Sehun-ah!” he said pleasantly waving. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He threw in a wink before walking away. Sehun’s ears were bright red. His friend started asking him questions and he shot a dirty glare at me. Laughing, Kris and I walked out and over to Lay, slapping him high fives as he grinned proudly, we walked to class together, still laughed.

Oh, Sehun, stupid Sehun.

(A/N LOL, LUHAN, YOU’RE SO NAUGHTY. I know y’all want some Hunhan romance but y’all just have to wait so don’t rush me! And I can’t update everyday so sorry about that!BUT COMMENT, I’M BEGGING YOU.)