My First Camping Trip

Secret Duet [HIATUS]

 

My eyes slowly opened. Did I get kidnapped? I’m in the backseat of someone’s car; it’s probably about 7:00. 7:00? Shouldn’t I be home right now? I got kidnapped. Oh great.

“HELP!” I screeched out, I felt the car halt to a stop. Babo Jieun, now the e is going to silence you.

“Jieun, you’re not kidnapped.” Wooyoung chuckled. I sat up. Yup, I’m in Wooyoung’s car. I mumbled an apology to him. He grinned and started to drive.

Oh I remember what happened, the boys, me fainting, the strange feeling on my lips… which was probably just my weird imagination. I started to stare at Wooyoung; he was still dressed as he was earlier. I can’t believe those boys called him a nerd. Yeah right. He was much cuter than them.

“Wooyoung?” I whispered his name.

“Hm?” he kept his eyes on the road.

“What exactly happened earlier?” I questioned.

“Um… Well… I kind of… beat them up.” He sheepishly scratched his head. “Then security came, you were knocked out, so I carried you and ran… Sorry...”

“Sorry? You shouldn’t be sorry!” Why would he be sorry?

“Not for that! I’m sorry about something else!” he quickly replied. Huh?

“What would that be?”

He mumbled something out. I sighed, I can find out later.

“Wooyoung, I have a second question.” He nodded, signaling me to go on, “Why am I still with you at this time?”

“Oh well… about that…” he laughed awkwardly. “You are sort of… kind of… spending the night with me.” He rushed out the last sentence, but I heard it loud and clear.

I’m spending the night with Wooyoung… I’m spending the night with Wooyoung.

I’m spending the night with Wooyoung.

I am flabbergasted right now. No words came out, my mouth hung agape.

I am spending a whole night with a boy. A BOY! B-O-Y. Did he even get Aboji’s permission? Surely, Aboji wouldn’t approve.

Wooyoung is a mind reader, “I got your Aboji’s permission… well it was more like he asked me…”

“WHAT?”

“When I started to drive, you got a call so I picked it up and-”

“Yoboseyo?” Wooyoung spoke into the phone.

“Wooyoung hyung?” Aboji’s voice came.

‘Hyung’? Wooyoung raised his eyebrows. Why in the world would Aboji be calling him ‘hyung’, there is a pretty big age difference.

“Yes, it’s me.” He shrugged off the hyung, he could ask Jieun when she woke up.

“Where’s Jieun?”

“Sleeping.”

“Oh.” Aboji seemed to be thinking. “Can I ask a favor of you?”

“Sure…?”

“Can you stay with Jieun tonight? I have some business I have to take care of overnight, I’ll be back before the café opens, but I don’t want her to be alone overnight.”

“Of course!” Wooyoung gladly agreed.

“Thank you Wooyoung hyung, good-bye now!” the phone clicked.

Oh Aboji, why can’t you be protective of me when it comes to boys? Is it because

“That reminds me, why would your Aboji call me ‘hyung’?” Wooyoung asked, his eyes never leaving the road.

“Aboji doesn’t consider himself old.” I put simply. He just nodded.

The car became silent once again, the only sound coming from the engine. I looked outside, the sun was still out, but it seemed to be preparing to set. I then looked to Wooyoung. This boy can be so very… weird. Like earlier for example, why would he need to put the stuff in the car, leaving me there? It makes no sense.  No sense at all. I sighed softly.

“Wooyoung, where are staying tonight?”

“Um… your place?” I shook my head.

We can’t stay at my place. There are only two rooms, mine and Aboji’s. Wooyoung can’t sleep in Aboji’s room, the floor and couch are too uncomfortable, and no way is he sleeping in my bed with me.

“Can we stay are your place? I questioned.

“No.” his face darkened a bit. Strange…

“Why not?” I purged on.

“Jieun, we can’t.” he said in a monotonous voice.

I let it go, but I didn’t stop thinking about it. Why can’t we stay there? Are his parents strict? Oh wait… right! They don’t like unexpected guests. Well… I’m starting to think there’s more to it than that, by the way he acted when I asked. Maybe he’ll tell me in the future.

He parked at a random gas station, and turned to me.

“So Mr. Tomato, where are we going to stay?” I leaned forward in my seat.

“I don’t know…” he hesitated.

He is keeping an idea from me.

“If you have an idea spit it out!” I folded my arms across my chest.

In response he mumbled out, “We could camp in my car…”

The next thing I knew, we had pillow pets, blankets, and a whole bunch of junk food. Thank you gas station, and Wooyoung’s randomness.

“Are we allowed to stay here at the gas station?” I asked. He looked around; this place kind of looked like the… ghetto. To be honest, I am scared, there are a lot of people around…

“Great, now I have to find a spot to park.” He mumbled under his breath. I giggled.

“Just park in front of the café.”

With that he drove to Coffee Palace. I’m really surprised he hasn’t run out of gas!

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?” Wooyoung suddenly screamed, hitting the wheel. The car wasn’t moving. I shyly glanced at the gas.

Great going Jieun, you just jinxed everything. The pointer is on E. E is for empty for those who don’t know.

I looked out, I couldn’t tell where we were, it was really dark out, the street lights were faded. It is really scary…

“Jieun, wait here, I’m going to push the car out of the road.” Wooyoung’s voice rang, I heard the click of his seatbelt, signaling that he unbuckled it.

“A-Are you sure you’re strong enough?” I know he is strong enough. I’m more scared that some creepy e is going to get him, and then me. Wrapping a blanket tightly around me, I quickly locked the doors beside me.

“Jieun, I’ll be fine!” he gave a huge smile and opened his door.

I suddenly felt the car slowly moving. You’ll be fine Jieun, he’ll be fine. After a couple of minutes the car stopped, and I heard my door open.

“WOOYOUNG NO! SOMEONE HEL-” I felt a hand clamp over mouth.

I am getting kidnapped. I started to kick, and felt my foot collide with the ‘e’s crotch. Ew…

“OW AISH.” Whoops… that’s not a e.

“…Mianhe Wooyoung…” I mumbled out softly.

Well, that was completely and utterly stupid. I can only imagine the pain he is going through at this very moment. I shuddered. I heard the door close, and I also heard the  car lock.

“It’s fine Jieun.” I can hear him wincing. “Let’s just get some rest?”

Oh so that’s why he came to the back seat! It would be uncomfortable to sleep at the front. I guess he is sleeping with me. I yawned.

“Ok.” We were starting to get comfortable, him on the right, me on the left, and right when I heard him snoring I screamed. “WAIT WHAT. YOU CAN’T SLEEP WITH ME!”

“Jieun~” he whined, obviously tired and pouting. “It’s not like I’m going to do anything to you!” that was the last thing he said before I heard his snores echoing through the car. I sighed. I might as well get some sleep too. I lied on my pillow, put my head down, and gently fell-

Oh who am I kidding? This is not comfortable at all. My neck will crack at any given second! I sat up and scratched my head in irritation. I have really taken my bed for granted. Beddie I need you~

“Yah, Wooyoung.” I gently kicked his , and may I add that I didn’t mean to hit it. He continued to snore. “Yah! Jang Wooyoung.” I kicked again. Did the snores get louder? “YAH JANG WOOYOUNG!” Since I am so cranky and tired… I accidently kicked him there again.

He screamed. Well, that’s an understatement. I mumbled a sorry.

“Jieun~” he sounded more annoyed than whiny. “What do you want?”

Wait. What do I want? I’m uncomfortable, yes, but how can he fix that?

“You’re uncomfortable?” he questioned, I mumbled a yes. “Come here,” I didn’t yell at him this time, I need sleep, and so does he.

Tomorrow is the big day.

I fell asleep, lying on him, smiling.

I guess you can call this my first camping trip.

~~~

I kind of rushed this chapter, and I find it a filler in some way... 

Yeah..

But I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

39 subbies.. :') Thank you so very much!

It's like one in the morning so...

Thanks for reading!

Comment and subscribe!