I Can't Tell You Everything

Secret Duet [HIATUS]

My heart beat increased, but this time not because of Wooyoung. No Jieun stop thinking about him, you have more important things to worry about right now! 

"Too shocked to reply I see." she smirked and took a step closer. 

The only people here are the two of us. Deep breath Jieun, keep your cool. "W-What secret?" so much for that... What secret does she know? Does she... know I like Wooyoung? ... Jieun stop it! You just found out you like him! Stop! 

Her smirk widened. "Stop what Jieun?" I spoke aloud again... Sigh. I see she doesn't want to talk to me formally. I looked at her face. Oh how I wish I could somehow wipe that stupid smirk off her face. "You know if you don't reply, I'll just go and tell everyone your secret."

My mouth opened to speak, but I held my voice in. I don't know what secret she's talking about... does she know that Wooyoung lives here? My eyes widen at that thought. If she were to find that out... "Yah Lee Jieun. Speak, you're being very rude right now." her eyes look right into mine. 

"I'm being rude?" I heard myself suddenly blurt. I gulped. No turning back now. "You're the one who is being rude here; what secret are you talking about anyway?" I 'bravely' asked. Although I had just put on a brave front, I'm literally shaking. Oh what kind of trouble have I gotten myself into? 

Eunjung didn't speak. Instead she turns around, her smirk never leaving her face. What is she going to do? I bite my lip. One step later she throws something, which lands in front of me, and then she leaves. My knees buckle and I fall to the floor, I can feel the need for air. I can't do anything but stare at what she just threw. 

It's my bracelet. 


Wooyoung rushes over to me the moment I walk in. "Jieun you look sick, are you okay?" his hands grasp my face. By the way my heart is beating... when did I start liking him? 

"I'm fine Wooyoung, I'm just really tired." I gently take his hands off. "You should go to sleep now." 

Nodding, he mumbles good night and walks to his room. I go over to the couch and plop onto it. It's been a long day. 

I can't believe I didn't notice my bracelet was gone. Every day since I've gotten it, I've also checked for it. It became a habit, a habit that I didn't even need to think of or pay attention too. So how did Eunjung get it? Their is no way possible, she's never came close enough to even touch it. At least that I can remember... 

Wednesday. 

Sigh. She must've gotten it on Wednesday when we were taking the picture. Meeting up with Youngah again that day is bad enough, but now finding out that I had my bracelet stolen then too? What a nightmare. 

This is too tiring...

 

Everything's blurry. 

Run Jieun, run faster. Run. Those words keeping echoing. I can't feel anything. Am I even running? 

Jieun. My name is said with a sickly sweet tone. Sweat pouring down my face, my eyes open; I didn't even realize they were closed. Oh... it was all a nightmare. Sigh. I can't do this. I'm too tired. Groggily I drag myself up. Just get a drink of water Jieun, then go back to sleep. 

With closed eyes I get up. 


I jump up with a scream, my face red. Oh how the mornings have been lately... "Jieun?" Wooyoung's eyes open slowly, he must've sleeping pretty deep if he didn't react to my screaming. "What are you doing here?" 

Funny. I was just asking myself the same thing. "I probably slept walked to your room, I do that when I'm worried or stressed." well I probably should've thought that sentence through before saying it. 

He looks at me and sits up. "What's wrong?" 

No words come from my mouth. What in the world am I suppose to tell him? I've been putting this off for a while now, I can't just suddenly blurt it out. I  lower my head to avoid his worried eyes.

Sighing, he speaks again. "Let's just get ready for school."  he leaves me alone in the room. He saw that I was uncomfortable... the thought brought a smile to my face. So maybe's that's one of the reasons I like him now... or maybe I've always liked him? 

Wooyoung, you have made my life just so interesting now. 

Smiling, I get up and lock the door. I do not want him seeing me half again. Or worse.... I shudder and blush at the thought. Sigh. Should I even like Wooyoung? It's not like I have any kind of chance with him. Sure, we live alone together... for months now. But that probably means I've been friend-zoned. Great... this is what I get for thinking. 

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. Just get ready for school. 


Today has been too safe. No one confronted me about anything-- not even Eunjung; it was like I wasn't even there. Though I probably should be happy about this, thinking back to what happened yesterday, I can't help but think she did something again. Sigh. Well I'll find out sooner or later. Probably sooner. 

I look over to Wooyoung, his head is facing the other direction. Did something happen to him? My eyes widen. Everyone must've been teaming up on him throughout the day! That's why no one bothered me. I shake my head lightly. Don't go and make up things Jieun. I look back at him. He's still facing the other way. 

The bell rings, signaling the end of the day. Everyone quickly leaves the room, wanting to get home as quickly as possible. Taking my time to get up, Wooyoung grabs my arm and drags me off. What is he doing? I bite my lip. This is not a good thing to be doing, we have enough people against us as it is. 

Before I know it, we're in his car, and no where near the school. My eyebrows raise in confusion. "Wooyoung where-" when I turn to him, he's fuming. I gulp. "What's wr-"

"Jieun, why didn't you tell me?" his voice is sharp, but calm. 

I sigh. So he found out, so far his reaction isn't as bad as I thought it would be. "I didn't know how to say it." 

He slammed his hands on the wheel, honking the car. I flinched, this is scary. "You should've just told me!" 

He's completely right. Instead of trying to keep it a secret, I should've just came out with the truth. It would've saved both of us a lot of trouble. If I had just told him... Especially since I knew this would happen. Oh why am I so dumb. "I know, I'm sorry." I looked down at my hands ashamed. Wooyoung's really mad. 

I heard him let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Jieun," I felt his eyes looking at me. "It's just, I was so shocked." 

Of course he would be. If I were him I'd be completely out of it. "How'd you find out?" I looked over to him, he was facing forward now. 

"I overheard her talking about going to work after school." he looked back at me. "Does she know that I live there?" I shake my head; he sighs in relief. If Eunjung knew that he lives with me... we'd be in deep trouble. Probably way beyond deep. 

"But she does know something else..." I trailed off looking away. 

"No. You don't mean..." 

I nod my head. "I do Wooyoung, but she only knows about me." I heard him gulp. 

"From now, Jieun, you tell me everything." his tone was serious, my heart raced. "I'm serious." 

"O-Okay." well he doesn't mean everything. Like not everything, everything. Just things that involve Eunjung. It's not like I have to tell him that I like him. Haha... nope. "Let's get home. Oh and park near the other entrance, I already hired manager." I turn towards the window. Their is no way that he can see my red face, he'll think I'm sick or something. 

"Alright." he starts the car up. "Are you okay? You're not hiding anything already are you?" he sounds concerned. 

Taking in a deep breath, I lie to him. "No, I'm just tired." 

Wooyoung, I'm hiding the fact that I like you. I can't tell you everything. 

~~~

Sorry for the long wait! ;A; 

This was kind of a filler... Well not completely. 

 

Thanks for reading! 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and upvote! <3