I Know Your Secret

Secret Duet [HIATUS]

I briskly walked over to Wooyoung. "Do you wanna perform tonight?" I mumbled so only he could hear. With a smile he nodded. Alright that should keep him from meeting Eunjung during her shift. Problem solved! I grinned to myself.

One of the employees tapped my shoulder. "Jieun-ssi I have to leave right now, their's an emergency back home." Young bit her lip. 

"That's fine, is someone coming to fill your spot?" 

She nodded. "Yes, I called Eunjung, thank you!" she bowed and ran off.

Sigh. Of course it would be Eunjung, so much for solving the problem. She'll probably be here any minute. Okay Jieun, think, how can you keep Wooyoung and Eunjung from meeting? I turned around to where Wooyoung's working. I smile. He's playing with a little boy. The bells jingled, signaling someone's entrance. 

Her head down low looking into bag, she doesn't realize who she's about to talk to. In no time she reaches where I am, probably thinking I'm Aboji. "I'm here to feel in for-" her head raises, and her tone of voice changes drastically. "Young..." 

I sigh out loud. "Alright, Minah will be filling you in." slowly she nods and then walks away. Okay so they didn't notice each other... Gosh this is going to be so awkward working with her. I probably should hire a manager soon. Worry about one thing at a time Jieun. 

Mission: Keep Wooyoung and Eunjung away from each other. 

2:16 


5:23

Wiping my forehead I drag Wooyoung off to get ready to perform. Keeping two people away from each other is hard work! I had so many close calls in the past 3 hours. Seriously, I'm surprised I was able to keep them away for 30 minutes! Every time they would get near each other I would think of something for Wooyoung to do. And honestly, he seems to have a lot of patience with me, at least today he does. I'm pretty sure I told him to clean the same table three times. 

Well enough with that, it's time to get ready. 

I walked into the room and hit the tarp that separated my side from his side. I stumbled and fell. "Jieun! Are you okay?" he picked me up from the ground. 

I kicked the door shut and walked over ot my side of the room. "I'm fine, just hurry and get ready!" I called over. 

Keeping it nice and simple, I wore a white blouse and black tights. After slipping on black flats I sat down in front of my vanity mirror and tied my hair up into a high ponytail. Slowly I took off my glasses and put on my contacts. Hey IU, it's been a while. I gave 'IU' a smile. 

I need a girl~ 

Without looking at the caller ID I answered my phone. "Yoboseyo?" 

"Hi my lovely Jieun!" my mouth curved upwards. "I just wanted to wish you and Wooyoung luck tonight!" 

"How'd you know that we're performing tonight?" 

I could hear his grin through his phone. "Just a feeling. Good luck tonight! And tell Wooyoung to hurry up!" 

My eyebrows rose. "Hurry up? What do you-"

Aboji interrupted me before I could finish my question. "Bye Jieun! Also tell him I said hi!"

Beep. Huh, what was Aboji talking about? Locking my phone in my drawer, I got up and 'knocked' on the tarp. "Knock knock, are you done changing?" Wooyoung chuckled and replied with a yes. I pushed the tarp aside and walked over to him. He wore a white shirt with a black jacket over, and some black pants. Wow, it's like our minds were in sync or something. "So Aboji says hi, and to 'hurry up'." his face went red; well that's interesting. "What did he mean by that Wooyoung?" 

Awkwardly laughing he shook his hand. "It's a guy thing, don't worry about it." I nearly laughed, a guy thing. Alright then, that's all I needed to hear.

"Whatever you say~" I grinned at him. 

5:32

We still have a lot of time before show time. I wonder what we should do... I plopped down onto the floor, he copied my actions right after. Right when I began to speak he beat me. "Do you like anyone?"

My heart beat increased by a lot. I blinked several times in shock. That question came out of no where and... what? "Um... I," my eyes widened. What's wrong with me? I don't like anyone right now, so why can't I talk? "I don't think so..." the words barely came out. I lowered my head so I can't see his reaction. I took a breath, for some reason, I'm also curious... "Do you like anyone?" 

I raised my head. To put it simply, he looks calm. "No, I don't like anyone." I... Why do I feel this way? Jieun what is wrong with you? I feel... disappointed. This makes no sense! Do I... No I won't even finish that. 

Oh Wooyoung why did you even ask that? 

He scratched the back of his head. "I was just trying to make conversation." I lightly laughed. He read my mind. 

I stuck my tongue out. "Well, do you still want to talk about it now?" 

"Yeah I do." 

Dang it. I was hoping for him to say no. I pout. "Why?" Wooyoung smiles as a response. All he did was smile, his regular, bright smile.

So this time, why did my heart skip a beat? 


 

I'm so sorry but I love you nareur tteo na

Cheon cheon hi ij eo jur rae

Nae ga a pa har su iss ge

Bye bye. 

 

I place my hand over my heart. Ba dump. Ba dump. Ba dump. It's so fast. Over this one song? Why? 

"IU." his whisper brought me back to reality. Oh right, still on stage. 

"Thank you everyone!" the two of us bowed together and went offstage. I can't stop thinking about this, my heart is still beating fast. Why am I like this over "Lies"? I mean, I know, I'm pretty sure I put everything into that song, although I didn't intend too. But what exactly did I put? Feelings? For who? I don't have feelings for anyone. 

"Jieun, are you okay?" I blinked, once again being brought back to reality. Apparently I changed back into Jieun already, time sure flies when you're thinking...

I turned to Wooyoung. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." 

"Okay good." he smiled at me. "I'll be heading up first."

In a second he left. I slowly walked out of the dressing room and back into the main hallway. The thoughts came back. Sigh. What's wrong with me all of a sudden? It's not that time of month, and even if it was I don't act like this when that happens. I haven't felt like this since... 

No.

This... can't happen. I can't possibilly... 

Or do I?

Do I like Woo-

"Lee Jieun."

I spun around, surprised. Ham Eunjung? 

"I know your secret."

~~~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! 
I really love hearing your guys' view on things and your reaction to things!