Living with Wooyoung

Secret Duet [HIATUS]

11/12/20 ; Chapter not rated. I don't know why it's sometimes showing up rated and sometimes not.


If my heart were in a race, it would’ve won by a landslide.

I stared at Wooyoung baffled. “W-What?”

His question is like a song, the kind that just replays in your head.

Can I live with you?

His eyes, serious, bore into mine. There they are again. The feelings I saw in his eyes the day he found out my secret: pain, sadness, anger, and hate. I guess I know why he felt those things now. However, these things seem to be smaller, they seem to be being pushed aside by feelings that were there all along; I just failed to notice them.

One was,

Hope.

The other one, I can’t tell what it is. All I know is that it’s warm, comforting, and something special. That it is directed to me and only me, I wonder what it is…

Those two feelings, Hope and the Unknown feeling, shone bright, brighter than his perfect smile.

“Lee Jieun,” he started. “Can I live with you?”

He asked me the question once again, but this time, I gave my answer no thought. Right when the question was finished again, I said my answer, loud enough for only him to hear.

“Yes.”

Suddenly, I felt his arms wrapped around me. He is so warm… I closed my eyes, my arms going around him. I inhaled his scent, I giggled in my mind, banana milk.

I wish we could stay in each other’s arms forever.


Forgetting about asking Aboji made no problems for us. He immediately said yes to Wooyoung staying with us.

The problem that we face right now is where he is going to sleep. This reminds me of my first camping trip.

“Jieun, you’re making a big deal out of this, I can just sleep on the couch.” Wooyoung said, walking over to it.

I stopped him, “Trust me, you don’t wanna sleep there.”

“I can handle it,” he sighed, and mumbled the rest. “I’ve slept outside on the floor before.”

I turned him so he was facing me, “You what?”

He sighed once again, and explained. I can sum his answer up in two words: his mom.

I don’t want him sleeping on that dreadful couch… “Wooyoung, you can sleep on my bed, I’ll sleep on the couch.” I said.

“But-”

“No buts.” I pushed him into my room. “Put your stuff… somewhere.”


“Jieun!” Aboji called me.

“Ne Aboji?” I walked over to where he was: the front door.

He opened it, “I’m heading out; I’ll be back at about 4 in the morning.” He gave me a kiss on the forehead. “Annyeong Jieun!”

This kind of thing is normal, Aboji leaving, and me having to eat dinner alone.

 I wonder what I should have tonight…

“Where is he going?” I jumped at the voice.

Wooyoung.

I’m alone with Wooyoung, again.

“He’s going…” I stopped. Aboji never stated where he was going. “Somewhere.” Wooyoung nodded.

We stood there for a while, the silence eating up all sound.

I awkwardly coughed, “So, what do you want for dinner?”


I messily slurped my ramen up, Wooyoung copied my actions. My eyes caught his.

This means war.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

“DONE!” we said at the same time. “JYNX!”

I gulped down a cup of water, “Tie?”

“Sure.” He took a sip.


I glared daggers at the couch, why do you have to be so uncomfortable?

“Jieun, come on, just let me sleep on the-”

“A no is a no.” I stuck my head up.

He sighed and mumbled something about me being stubborn. “Good night.”

“Good night.” I replied. I heard my door slam.

I giggled at the thought of him sleep in my pink blankets. My eyes went back to the couch, might as well get this over with.

Carefully lying down on the couch, my back barely touching the cushion, but the pain was already there. I stood up, groaning.

I grabbed all the pillows present and put them down as my mattress. I lied down once again. It helped… sort of… yeah it didn’t. It’s a whole new wave of uncomfort.

“Jieun just do this, fighting!” I cheered to myself.

I tried all kinds of positions: lying on my stomach, lying on my side, sitting upright, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

After hours and hours of trying to find a good position, my body collided with the floor.

Well what do you know? It’s so much more comfortable (but still uncomfortable.)


Yawning, my arms stretched out. I checked the time on my alarm clock.

12:03

Wow… I must’ve fallen asleep really late.

Wait a minute…

I looked at my surroundings, I’m in my room.

Ugh. Wooyoung must’ve carried me in here. My face felt hot at the thought.

I opened my door, rubbing my eyes. “Wooyoung.” I got no reply.

He probably went down to get a drink or something…

I grabbed some clothes and walked over to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and opened the shower curtains.

“AHHHHHH!” I wrapped the curtains around my body.

His eyes slowly opened and he blinked. “AHHHHH!” he took the pillow his head was previously on and covered his face with it.

“WOOYOUNG WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN THE SHOWER?” my voiced echoed.

His answer was muffled by the pillow.

“Take the pillow off your lips.”

“I went to get a drink of water, and I saw you on the floor.” He started. “So I carried you to your room. The couch was uncomfortable, so I tried here.”

I giggled, but sighed. “I told you to sleep in my room.”

“But you looked uncomfortable…” he mumbled. I smiled, he is too thoughtful.

“Let’s talk about sleeping arrangements later.” I told him.

I saw the pillow nod. “Okay.”

“Can you get out now; I kind of want to shower.”

He carefully stood up, took a step, and tripped over the ledge of the tub, landing face first on the bathroom floor. I hope that pillow was enough to break his fall.

“Wooyoung are you okay?”

“Yeah!” I heard his muffled voice. He stood up and felt around so he could see without seeing. Then he was out.

Living with Wooyoung sure is going to be… interesting.

~~~

What is with me and making people live with each other? 

LOL

(in my other story [IM NOT ADVERTISING] "Kyupid is a e?" their is also something to do with living with each other)

 

Well...

Thanks for reading! 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!