Movie Night

A Little Crush

    "I'm here outside with Chanyeol. Are you ready?" Sulhae texted.

   "Almost, I just need another minute and I'll be out." You replied.

  You woke up a bit later than you anticipated, so you were running a little behind. You gathered your things as fast as you can, trying not to trip over anything. Finally, you were done and ran outside. Chanyeol and Sulhae warmly greeted you and you did the same. You arrived at school and met up with Kris, Suho, and Baekhyun. The others were nowhere to be found.

    The week went by very quickly, it was now Friday. In Art class, you were making a panda out of clay. It took you awhile, but you finished it and showed it to Suho.

   "That's so cute!" He said.

    You smiled. "Thanks. What are you making?" He let out a small smile and showed you a rose also made of clay. "Wow! It looks so real. It's amazing!"

    "Thanks. Would you like to have it?"

    "But it's yours."

    "It's okay. You can have it."

    You accepted it and hugged him. He was surprised, but he hugged you back. You pulled away and you could tell that he was blushing, which made you giggle and he turned the other way.

    "Oh Suho, do you have any plans later? Chanyeol, Sulhae, and the others are going to my house for a movie night/ sleepover. It's going to be fun. You should join us." You invited.

    "Yeah sure. What time should I come?"

    "Doesn't matter, but make sure it's before 9:00 PM that's when the movie starts or you can ride with Chanyeol, Sulhae, and I."

    "Alright, I guess I'll ride with you guys."

    After class you met up with Sulhae and Chanyeol at the parking lot, who were playfully hitting each other on the arm.

    "Hey guys." Both you and Suho greeted.

    "Hey!"

    "Suho is riding with us, if that's okay with you of course." You told Sulhae.

    "Yeah that's fine, but we have to get food first. You don't have any."

    "Oh yeah, I forgot." You laughed and turned to Chanyeol and Suho. "We have to get food first, if you don't mind."

    "Sure, but do you mind if we stop by my house first?" Chanyeol asked.

    "No, not at all." Sulhae said.

    "Great! Thanks."

    "You're welcome. Hey Suho, do you have to stop at your house too?"

    "Yes, I do." He replied.

    "Okay, so the plan is we go to Chanyeol's house first since it's closer, then to my house and then to Suho's house. After that, we go to the grocery store, then to Soohae's house." Sulhae informed.

    "Alright. Sounds like a plan" The three of you agreed.

    After they got their things, all of you went to the store as planned. The four of you just threw food and drinks in the cart and went to your house. All of you got the place ready for movie night while waiting for the rest to arrive. You layed out blankets and pillows for them to sleep on, while Sulhae got the drinks and food ready. You heard a knock on the door and jumped excitedly. You opened the door to see Baekhyun, Xiumin, Yixing, Kris, Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Chen, and Kyungsoo standing with smiles on their faces.

   "Hey Soohae." Baekhyun greeted.

   "Hey! Come in and pick a spot. Anywhere is good and there's food also." You greeted.

   "Yay food!" Xiumin bursted. Everyone laughed. "What? I haven't eaten. I'm hungry." He said innocently.

   They all got food and drinks and sat, waiting for the movie to start. Most of them sat on the floor, so you, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris,and Sulhae took the couch. Everyone was laughing at the movie, but the laughter died down. In the middle of the movie more than half of your new friends were already asleep and some were about to fall asleep. *I guess everyone's tired from school.* A few more minutes and the only ones awake were you and Suho, but you too were finally getting sleepy and rested your head on Suho's shoulder without even noticing. He smiled, but kept on watching the movie. You fell asleep and strands of your hair fell on your face and Suho fixed it. He looked at you for sometime and smiled.

   "Sweet dreams Soohae." He whispered and kissed your head. He rested his head on yours and fell asleep.