New Perspective

A Little Crush

   "Hey Soohae. Wait up." You stopped and turned around. Suho was fast walking towards you.

   "Oh hey Suho. Where are you going?" You questioned. 

   "Art class. How about you?"

    "Same."

    He smiled. "Great we can walk there together."

    You smiled. Both of you reached art class and sat next to each other. The entire class period you and him talked about random things that popped up in your heads. Neither of you listened to what the teacher had to say because you've heard it before. The teacher was speaking and you laughed really loud because of the joke Suho told. Everyone turned and looked at you.

    "Ms. Park, care to share what's so funny?" She looked at you with a serious face.

    "No. Mrs. Jieun." Trying to hold your laughter in.

    "Then, I suggest you be quiet and listen." She resumed to her lecture.

    You and Suho looked at each other and started giggling when bell finally rang.

   "You got me in trouble. I'm going to get you back." You said still giggling.

   "I'm sorry." He gave you a puppy dog face.

   "Well, I have to go meet up with Sulhae and Chanyeol. Annyeong." You bowed and walked away.

   "Soohae, hold on." He yelled and you stopped. He ran to your side. "I have to meet Chanyeol too, so I'll walk with you, okay?"

   "Alright." You smiled on the inside. *Hmm. Maybe he's not as bad as I thought he was.*

    Both of you reached Sulhae and Chanyeol at the parking lot laughing like maniacs.

   "Hey guys."

   "Hey."

   "Chanyeol, are we hanging out at my house or yours?" Suho asked.

   "Doesn't matter."

   "My house it is then. We'll take my car."

   "Okay." He turned to you and Sulhae. "I'm going home with Suho. See you tomorrow."

   "Alright. Bye." Sulhae and you said in unison.

   "We should probably get going too." said Sulhae

   "Yeah."

   You got in the car and Sulhae started to drive.

   "Did anything interesting happen today?" She playfully hit you on the arm.

   "Well, let's see." You pretended to not remember. "I think Suho and I almost kissed in math class."

   "What?!"

   "Yup almost. Oh and he got me in trouble in art class." You smiled as you thought of it. "It was kind of funny and embarassing. Everyone in class looked at me. He told me a really funny joke and I accidentally laughed a little too loud."

   "Sounds like you are getting along and also sounds like someone likes someone." She giggled.

   "What?! No, it's not like that. We're just friends. That's it, just friends." Your face turned a light pink color.

   "Sure, okay. Hey, do you want to hang out at my house?"

   "Yeah sure. If your parents don't mind."

   You reached her house and she got some snacks from her pantry. You didn't have anything else to do, so she put on a movie. At first you watched it, but then you both just started talking about the most random things that just happen to popped into your heads and of course, guys. The movie ended and you noticed it was already dark, so Sulhae gave you a ride home.

   "See you tomorrow Soohae. I'll text you 5 minutes before I pick you up." Sulhae yelled.

   "Okay thanks for the ride. Bye."