Celebration

A Little Crush

   Kris came back and handed you your ice cream. He sat back down next to you and ate his. You held your ice cream in front of his face to see if he would take a bite and he did and it made him shiver. "That's why you should never eat a girl's ice cream." You giggled and stuck your tongue out at him. After eating, it suddenly became chilly. You shivered and Kris took off his school uniform jacket and placed it over your shoulder.

   "We should get going. It getting a bit chilly." He said. You nodded in agreement and he stretched his arm out and folded the blanket.

   You waited in his car as he instructed and without knowing you fell asleep. "Hey Soohae, ready to-" He paused when he saw you sleeping and drove off. The sun was already set when you arrived at your house. Kris walked you to your front door and you noticed that your door was unlocked when you inserted your key.

   "Hmm. That's weird." You said aloud.

   "What's weird? Is something the matter?" Kris asked.

   "Yeah. My door is unlocked and I swear I locked it before I left this morning." You replied worriedly.

   *Oh no! They forgot to re-lock it.* Kris thought.

   You slowly opened the door and asked Kris to come in with you just in case someone was inside. You were expecting to come home to a dark, unlit house and that's what you got. Nothing felt different and the only sound you heard were the cars passing by.  

    "Maybe you just forgot to lock it this morning." Kris assured. "And it doesn't seem like anyone has been here."

    "Yeah, maybe you're right. Do you want to grab a snack, then?"

    "Sure, that'd be nice." He smiled in the dark.

    "SURPRISE!!!!!" You jump back when all 13 of your friends yelled after you turned the lights on. Your living room was decorated and there were A LOT of food and drinks on the kitchen counter. You turned around and eyed Kris. "You knew about this, didn't you?" He didn't answer. He simply gave you one of his cute smiles.

    Sulhae ran up to you, gave you her big best friend hug and whispered happy birthday best friend in your ear. She took your hand and pulled you to the middle of your living room.

    "Happy birthday Soohae!" Chanyeol beamed. "How old are you now?"

   "I'm 18." You replied excitedly.

   "Jinjja? Wow, you're getting old. Soon you'll be all wrinkly and have no teeth." Chen teased. You glared at him. 

   Everyone started to laugh. "Hyung, you're so mean." Kai told Chen, still trying to hold his laughter in.

   "Hey Soohae, do you want to see your cake?" Kyungsoo interrupted.

   "You guys got cake too?! Yes! I want to see it!"

   "Arasso. Sehun can you help me?" Sehun nodded and they both disappeared into the kitchen.

   Kyungsoo took out the cake from the fridge and Sehun set it on the countertop."Here, stick them on." Kyungsoo tossed Sehun three boxes of birthday candles and one of them accidently hit him on the head. Kyungsoo apologized. Sehun stuck a total of 16 candles on the cake and Kyungsoo stuck the numbers 1 and 8 in the middle.

   Everyone greeted you happy birthday and gave you a big hug. A few moments later, Kyungsoo and Sehun came back with the cake. It was large enough to feed about 25 people. They sang happy birthday and you blew out the candles.

   "Did you make a birthday wish?" Luhan asked. You nooded. *I didn't need to make a wish. It has already come true. There's nothing better than being with you guys.*

   Lay grabbed a knife and cut the cake. He handed one to you first, then to everyone. Baekhyun wanted to try the cake really bad, so he took a bite. Chanyeol saw and hit him on the back of the head. Baekhyun started coughing and glared at the culprit. "You should of let Soohae have the first bite." Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun and Baekhyun gave you the I'm-sorry look. You laughed and mouthed. "It's alright."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how is it? Bad? Alright? Boring? Someone please tell me. Please.