"We are one!"

A Little Crush

   "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the leader Onew!" He smiled and passed the microphone down to the next person.

   "I'm Minho!" Several girls screamed when he introduced himself.

   "I'm Kim Jonghyun." He waved.

   "I'm Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key." He then did a 'V' pose.

   "And I'm Lee Taemin, the maknae that will steal your heart!" He smiled and winked at the audience.

   The auditorium was quickly filled with girls' screams. "Ah~ Taemin!!!! We love you!!!!"

   Taemin grinned. "And we are SHINee!!!" They all said in unison. The screams got louder and louder.

   "It's been a while since I've seen them." Sulhae said to herself.

   "You know them?" You asked.

   "They're the school's boy group. A lot of people believe that they're going to be famous one day and I don't doubt them. I saw them perform at last year's talent show and they were amazing!! Too bad you were sick though!"

    "I see." You looked at the five of them and one of them smiled at you. *D-did Taemin just smile at me? No, he must have been looking at someone else.* You thought about how you didn't know about their existence. It seems that everyone, but you know about them. How is it that you didn't know about the most popular guys in school? Is that even possible?

   Taemin gave the microphone to the principal and they went to their starting positions. The auditorium fell silent and when the music came on everyone became loud again, especially the girls. The song that was playing was called Ring Ding Dong and it was very catchy. The dance moves were not bad either. They were so insynced! You wished that you could dance like them one day.

   When they finished, they bowed and another group came. This time it was a girl group consisting of also five members. They danced to a song called Rum Pum Pum and it was also to your liking. The third group was Girls' Generation. They were the biggest group so far with nine girls. They danced The Boys and all the boys in the auditorium practically drooled over them. You had no idea that there were so  many music groups in your school. You were positive that SHINee, f(x), and Girls' Generation were going to be famous.They were amazing!! It felt like you were at a concert instead of a school talent show.

   So far the performers have been doing really well. Everyone was having a great time. Several more have performed and all of them also did well. So far it's been music groups, singers, pianists, artists, and dancers. Every single one was different, but amazing in their own ways. You were glad that you didn't join the talent show. You would have been small compared to the others. Both of you and Sulhae were growing excited because Baekhyun and the others were about to perform.

   Once again, the principal and the administrators did a skit. It was different from the first one. It was slightly better. Once they've finished, they called out the next performers and one by one they came to the center of the stage. It was Baekhyun and the others. They wore black and white outfits and they all look very attractive. When all of them were out on the stage, the girls were screaming with joy. Kai, Lay, Sehun, and Luhan's face slightly turned pink from all the screaming. They introduced themselves one by one and in unison they said, "Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! We are EXO!" Their powerful introduction caught everyone's attention and everybody started to chant their group name.

   "Who knew they would be so popular." Sulhae laughed.

   "I know right!" You laughed and cheered for them as well.

   When they moved to their starting position, they changed. They seemed to have become more mature, serious, and charismatic. The feeling that they gave was simply indescribable! The music started and the way they moved with it was like a water flowing peacefully down a river. You knew that they were good, but you didn't expect them to be that good.

   The way Kai, Lay, Sehun, and Xiumin danced gave you goosebumps. The way Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, and D.O's voices sounded together made your heart melt, and Tao, Kris, and Chanyeol's rapping made you energetic. Seeing all 12 of them on stage performing was different from seeing them next to you, side by side. It looked like all of them were having a great time and it made you feel extremely glad. They finished performing and everyone started cheering and applauding. All 12 of them bowed and grinned.

   Only a few more participants were left and then it was time to go. In the end, the school gave the participants trophies for getting involved. They also chose a first place winner. The nominees were they newcomers, EXO, and SHINee. In the end, EXO ended up receiving the trophy and SHINee ranked 2nd. All of the participants congratulated each other and everyone was free to leave. You, Sulhae, and Jiyoung waited for EXO in the parking lot. They walked towards the three of you, cheering and holding the trophy up in the air.

   "You guys were amazing!" Sulhae congratulated. "I had no idea you guys were so talented, especially you Chanyeol. I had no clue you knew how to dance."

   "Kai and Sehun helped me with my dancing whenever they could." Chanyeol told Sulhae.

   "All of you guys did great! I really enjoyed watching you guys perform!" You said excitedly. They thanked you and everyone went to a restaurant to celebrate EXO's first win.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in a while!! I finally decided to stop being lazy and update my story. :P I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying you break (if you are on break like me)! Until next time!