Dress Shopping!

A Little Crush

   "Money!" You were running hopelessly around your house looking for your wallet. *Aish! I don't need this. I'm already running late! Where could it be?* You checked your school bag and found your Hello Kitty wallet. You then put it in your jacket pocket so you wouldn't misplace it. "Shoes!" After putting on your shoes you ran outside to meet Kai, who was standing outside holding the passenger door for you.

   "You look very pretty, Soohae." Kai complimented.

   You smiled. "Thank you! You look good too."

   "You ready to go?" You nodded and went in the car. Kai has become more comfortable around you, unlike before where he would barely made eye contact with you.

   "We're here." Kai stopped in front of a restaurant that opened not too long ago. "Let's eat!" He smiled and grabbed your hand. You walked inside and were seated immediately. While eating, Kai kept biting his lower lip and you thought that it made him look more attractive.

   Kai smiled. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

   You didn't even notice that you were staring at him. "Nothing! Just..... This place is really good! Their food is delicious!" You quickly changed the subject and shoved some food in your mouth.

   "You think I'm hotter when I bite my lip, huh?" Kai teased. You laughed and and started choking. Kai laughed too and went by your side. He rubbed your back and gave you some of his water. "Sorry, I didn't mean for you to choke."

   "It's fine."

   "I was right though, wasn't I?"

   "Do you do it on purpose?"

   "No, it just kind of happens." Kai looked down at his watch and stood up. "Let's hurry, we have other places to go to."

---

   "So... How do I look?" You came out of the changing room wearing a dress that's a little above your knees.

   "You look pretty, but how about this one??" Kai pulled out a dress from behind him. It was an extremely short, strapless dress with a huge hole in the back. "Here, try it on." He laughed while holding the dress out.

   "Haha very funny."

   "Please?" Kai pouted.

   You shook your head in disagreement. "Why are we dress shopping anyways? It's not like we have a dance coming up anytime soon."

   "I know, but you're going to be my date." Kai smiled.

   "Muh?!" A shocked and confused look formed on your face. "D-date?! For what?!"

   "I'll tell you later. Now, try it one since you didn't like my first choice." He handed you decent looking dress and you went back into the changing room.

   *What is he up to? I swear if he-* Someone knocked on the dressing room door breaking your train of thought. "Who is it?"

   "It's Kai. Here try these on too." He slipped a pair of high heels underneath the door. "I'll be waiting outside."

   *Wow! They're so pretty!" You grabbed the high heels and slipped it on. It fit you and the dress perfectly. It's like they were meant to be worn together. Before going out you fixed your hair. When you came out you saw Kai on his phone.

   "S-so... How do I look?" You asked Kai with your head slightly tilted downwards. The dress wasn't normally what you would of picked, but it was way better than the other one Kai wanted you to try on. Kai looked up and his eyes grew wide. "I knew it! It doesn't look good. I'll go change." As you were about to walk back Kai grabbed your wrist and spun you around. You could feel yourself blushing and noticed that Kai was too. *You look so beautiful!* Kai thought as he stared into your eyes.

   Kai finally let go of you and took a step back. "No, it looks perfect on you." He then pointed outside the dressing rooms. "I'll just wait for you over there. Don't take too long, okay?"