Presents!

A Little Crush

   You took a bite of the cake and your face lit up. "This cake is delicious and it's made with my favorite flavors!"

  "I'm glad you like it." Kyungsoo commented.

   "Yeah, hyung. It's delicious!" Tao complimented.

   "Did you make it?" You asked Kyungsoo and he nodded. "No way! This is the best cake I've ever had! No joke." Kyungsoo smiled.

  After eating cake, Sulhae asked if you wanted to open your presents. "You guys didn't have to get me anything. All of you being here is good enough."

  "We'll get them anyways." Sulhae and the rest grabbed their presents from the table in the corner.

   Sulhae handed you her present first and you slowly tore off the wrapping. It revealed a Hello Kitty wallet. You hugged and thanked her. Hello Kitty is your favorite Sanrio character. Since no one wanted to go next, Suho decided to. He handed you a jewelry box and it had a necklace inside. The pendant was your first initial and you really liked .

   "Do you mind putting it on me?" You asked Suho.

   He smiled and stood behind you. "No, not at all." While Suho was puttting on your necklace, you heard Chanyeol and Tao quietly arguing in the corner.

   "My gift is better." Chanyeol playfully pushed Tao.

   "No, mine is. It's cute like me." Tao stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol and did aegyo.

   "Whatever Tao. We'll see." Chanyeol eyed Tao.

   You giggled. *Silly boys, so childish.*

   Xiumin was about to give you his present when Chanyeol and Tao came running and accidentally pushed Xiumin aside. Luhan helped him up.

   "Mianhae hyung." Chanyeol bowed and turned to you. "Who's gift is better Soohae? My gift or Tao's gift?" Chanyeol held out a cute, fluffy teddy bear, while Tao held out a red panda bear. You took it from them and examined it. "Hmm... I like them both equally." You smiled.

   Tao and Chanyeol smiled back and whispered something to each other as they walked away. "You could tell she liked mine better." Tao teased.

   "Xiumin are you okay?" You asked.

   He nodded and handed you a little box. "Anyways, here's my gift to you. Sorry it isn't much." You opened it and it was a gift card from  your favorite store. "Kamsahabnida! I will spend it wisely." And you gave him a hug.

   Baekhyun and Yixing both came up at the same time. Both of them held similar looking boxes. They gave each other a shocked look and handed you the boxes. You stared at the boxes and shook them both. Only one made a sound. Baekhyun and Yixing were relieved. At first they thought they got you the same gift.

   You opened Yixing's first and saw a beautiful bracelet, then you opened Baekhyun's. His box revealed one of the cutest earrings you have ever laid eyes on. When you received all of their gifts, you placed them where they couldn't be damaged or get lost. Kai followed you; you didn't notice. He just stood behind you, quietly while you put your gifts away. "Omo!" You jumped back when you accidently stepped on his foot. "You scared me. What are you doing here?"

   Kai chuckled. "Sorry. I wanted to ask you something."

   "What is it?"

   "Would you like to hang out with me sometime? We could watch a movie or have lunch or something. What do you say?" He looked straight in your eyes being careful not to appear cold. Kai is.. was the most distant person in the group. His stares were cold, but he has been more open lately and his stares now had warmth in them. He also laughs more and interacts more with everyone. You gladly accepted his invitation and both of you went back to the living room.

   "What were you guys doing in there, huh?" Chen lightly nudged Kai. "Both of you were gone for a while."

   "You know... What guys and girls do when they're alone together." Kai replied, trying to suppress his laughter.

   "Is that true Soohae?" Luhan asked in a shocked tone. You giggled and simply walked towards the cake, not saying a word. "No! What have you done to our innocent Soohae, Kai!" Luhan pretended to sob. Everyone laughed. 

   "It's okay hyung." Baekhyun pretended to have the sniffles. "I know how you feel."

   Sulhae went by your side and asked if it was true. You whispered to her what happened and she laughed. "You and Kai had me for a moment there."