You're My Girlfriend!

A Little Crush

   You went back to the changing room and sat down on the seat. *What is going on? First it's Suho, then Kris, and now Kai.* You took the heels off and stomped on the ground. It took you a little bit longer than expected, but you finally came out and met Kai.

   "Are you all set?" You nodded. "Here, let me take those." Kai took the dress and the high heels from you and walked to the cashier.

   You cashier kept smiling at Kai, unfortunately he didn't seem to notice at all. She kept trying to flirt with him, but it wasn't working. Kai was too busy looking around for you, but you were nowhere to be found. *Where could she be?* "Where are you? -Kai"

   Your phone vibrated and saw Kai's message. "I'm just walking around. Be there shortly. -Soohae" You stood behind Kai but he didn't notice.

   "I'll be with you shortly." The cashier told you.

   Kai turned around and grabbed your hand. "She's with me." He pulled you closer to his side.

   "Is she your girlfriend?" The cashier asked.

   "Yes." Kai replied with a smile. *Girlfriend? Why would he say that?*

   "Oh." The cashier replied bitterly. "Here you go." She handed Kai the items and the both of you left.

---

   Kai walked you to your front door and handed you the shopping bag. "I've left you a few hours to get ready for tonight. I'll pick you up around 7:00 PM." He smiled and started to walk to his car.

   "Wait!" He turned around and you walked towards him. "Why did you say that I was your girlfriend earlier?"

   "Because you are. At least for today that is. Don't be late, okay?" Kai walked to his car and left.

   You saw Sulhae with a bag of chips in one hand and soda in the other. "Hey Soohae!" Sulhae greeted. "You don't mind me coming in here without permission and eating your food, right?"

   "It's fine!" The both of you walked to the living room and sat down.

   "Where were you anyways? I tried calling you many times, but you wouldn't answer."

   "I was out with Kai and my phone died. How'd you get here anyways? I didn't see your car outside."

   "Oh yeah, Chanyeol dropped me off." Sulhae noticed your shopping bag and asked what was in it.

   "Kai bought me a dress and shoes for tonight." You took them out and showed them to Sulhae.

   "Wow! You're so lucky! They're so pretty!! I think Kai likes you." She teased. "First it was Suho, then Kris, and now Kai. You're probably the luckiest girl in the world!"

   You laughed. "What do you mean Kris?"

   "Well, I noticed that he didn't talk much when I told him that you were with Suho when Suho was sick and when we visited Suho he was also silent. Maybe it's just my imagination. Who knows... Why'd Kai buy you these anyways?"

   "He said that I was going to be his date tonight. I don't know what for, he just told me to be ready by 7:00 PM." You stood up. "I have to get ready. Can you help me?" Sulhae nodded.

---

   The door bell rang and Sulhae opened the door. Kai arrived 5 minutes early and you still weren't entirely done. You still had to put lipgloss on and your shoes. When you came out of your room Kai was nowhere to be seen. You looked at Sulhae and she pointed outside the door. At the exact same time you were about to open the door, the door handle turned and saw Kai standing in front of you with a grin on his face and and rose in one hand.

   "You look... stunning!" Kai handed you the rose and held out his arm. "Let's go then!"

   "You look very handsome also!" You happily wrapped your arm around his and turned to Sulhae. "If you want, you can call Chanyeol to keep you company. We'll be going now."