Marriage?!

A Little Crush

   Kai's chauffeur stopped in front of a large, white house and Kai took you inside. He led you out back where the music was coming from and saw some guests having a dance battle in the corner and others having a blast in the hot tub. *I am most definitely over-dressed!*

   Kai walked over to the guests having a dance battle and pulled out a girl from the group about a year or two older that him. The girl struggled to get free, but stopped immediately when she saw you standing by the door. She playfully slapped Kai's hand away until he released her and she ran towards you. "Soohae, right? I'm Hyorin, Kai's noona. I'm glad you came!" She smiled.

   "Oh.. no problem? I'm not entirely sure why I'm here though."

   "Kai didn't tell you?" You shook your head and she gave kai a death glare. She turned back to you and she was smiling again. "It's my birthday!"

   "Oh! Happy birthday! If I had known I would've gotten you something. I'm sorry!"

   "That's all right. It's not your fault." She once again gave Kai a death glare. "Sorry, but I have to get back to my friends. Enjoy your self!" Before she left she spoke with Kai. You didn't mean to eavesdrop but you heard that Kai's parents wanted him to meet a girl. You were curious, but didn't ask because it was none of your business.

   Kai led you back inside after Hyorin spoke to him. You were left alone in his living room, while he searched for his parents. It felt a little bit awkward. You were alone and you were the only one wearing a dress. Kai came back shortly after he left and walked you to one of the rooms where his parents were.

   A girl about the same age as you stood between her parents and Kai's parents. You had absolutely no idea what was going on. The only thing you knew was that you had to play along. Kai didn't say why, but you agreed anyways. By the looks of their parents' faces they're weren't exactly happy that you were there.

   "Kai, who is that girl?" Kai's father asked.

   "This lovely girl is Soohae, my girlfriend." He replied with a grin on his face. "And we have been together for six months" He continued. *Why is he lying?* You thought and you looked up at him.

   "No! This is can't be!" The girl's mother protested. "You will marry our daughter. That was the deal."

   *Marry?! Aren't they both too young to be marrying anyone?* You looked up at Kai and saw his rarely seen serious face and you knew something was up. "Kai, what's going on?" You whispered .

   "It's going to be fine. Just play along." He whispered back. "I'll get us out of this. Promise." He smiled and slightly squeezed your hand. You couldn't help but worry.

   "Kai." His mother spoke. "You will marry Jiyoung."

   "But I barely know her. And I have a girlfriend that I'm in love with."

   "And I have a boyfriend." Jiyoung added. Everyone in the room shifted their attention to her. "We've been together for 3 months."

   "Why didn't you ever tell us honey?" Her parents asked.

   "I tried, but both of you were so fixated on arranging a marriage between Kai and I."

   "What's his name?" Her dad asked.

   "He's a really wonderful guy and the both of you would really like him. His name is Suho." She smiled.

   *Su-Suho?! 3 months? That was after he got sick then..* When she said his name the first thing you wanted to do was run far, far away and cry your eyes out. You didn't think that you're feelings for Suho would get this far. All you knew was that you like him.

   Kai felt his hand being squeezed real hard and he noticed that you were about to burst into tears. He immediately know that he had to get you out of there. *Hang on just a little bit longer Soohae. I'll get you out of here.* "Since the both of us are in a relationship, can't we just pretend that this whole thing never happened?" Kai interrupted.

   "Please. We both like other people and having us get married now would be a disaster!" Jiyoung told everyone.