Project

A Little Crush

   A month has passed since all of you hung out outside of school. It also meant that you'll have to begin your home economics project soon. You arrived at your home economics class and the teacher handed you and everyone a piece of paper.

   "This paper tells you what the project is and what needs to be included." The teacher said. "Also, remember that this is a partner project and all the projects need to be turned in after school or before school starts, so if your going to turn your project in a certain day please let me know." He walked to his desk and the room quickly filled with loud murmurs.

   "Hey Soohae." Kris nudged. "Would you like to be partners?"

   "Yeah, sure I'd love to." You replied while reading the paper. "It says that we have to cook a dish. That shouldn't be very hard."

   "Yeah and we also have to write a 3-paragraph essay about it." He added.

   "What do you want to make?"

   "Anything is fine. You pick."

   "Alright. How about ribs along with a simple chocolate cake for dessert?"

   "That sounds yummy. Now I'm hungry!" He pouted and rubbed his stomach.

   You laughed at him. "Sorry. Don't worry lunch is next. By the way, when do you want to make it?"

   "How about tomorrow?" He asked. "We also need buy the ingredients."

   "Tomorrow sounds good and do you have plans later?" You started packing your things because the bell was about to ring. "I was thinking we could get the ingredients later and start cooking tomorrow."

   "I'm free later. I'll meet you up at your house after school." He smiled.

  You informed the teacher that you were going to turn your project in in 2 days before school, while Kris waited patiently by the door. After school, you got home and grabbed cookies and cream ice cream from the fridge while waiting for him. *Do I have homework?* You got up and checked. To your surprised you didn't have any because you've been getting tons of homework lately. You went back to the kitchen and resumed eating your ice cream when the door bell rang. You opened the door and Kris stood cooly outside.

   "Hey Soohae. Are you busy?" He smiled looking down at the pint of ice cream you were holding.

   "No, why?" You followed his eyes and laughed. "Oh I forgot I had this. Let me just put it back and we can go."

   Both of you reached the grocery store and went immediately to the meat section to look for ribs. There were several, but most were too bony. Neither you or Kris had any luck, but kept on looking.

   "Found one!" He waved the meat in the air and handed it to you. "Do you think it's meaty enough?"

   "Yes. This will do, now we need to go get the ingredients for the chocolate cake."

   After paying, he dropped you off at your house and helped you carry the groceries inside. You offered him some food and stayed for awhile, then left.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry the chapters are short. I have difficulties making them long -_-