New Additions

A Little Crush

   The class was really crazy because it was just the students who were in the class. The teacher was running some errands. You casually walked to your seat, not paying attention at the people staring at you, and introduced yourself to him and he did the same.

"Hi. I'm Soohae."

"Hello, I'm Kris." You sat and talked until the teacher finally came in.

   You were given a piece of paper to fill out for the class. Since you weren't paying attention, you didn't know what to do. Kris noticed and helped you. After filling out the paper, the teacher talked about a project that you had to do with a partner at the end of the month.

"A project already." You sighed.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. I have a feeling that this class is going to be a lot of work." Kris commented.

Everyone in the class whined about it, but the teacher told them to be quiet because he said it wasn't going to be too difficult. The boring lecture on what's going to happen finally ended when the lunch bell rang. You were about to leave, but stopped and turned around.

   "Hey Kris, do you want to join my friends and I for lunch?"

   He looked surprised. "Um yeah sure. I'd love to. Do you mind if I bring some friends?"

  "Not really. They can come if they want."

  "Alright. You can go on ahead. I'll meet you at the cafeteria."

   You left and met up with Sulhae, Chanyeol, and your new friends. Not long after Kris came with four guys.

   "Hey Soohae!"

   "Hey Kris." You bowed and pointed to him. "This is my home economics buddy, Kris and his friends."

   "Hi. Nice to meet you." He bowed and introduced his friends. "These are my friends Luhan, Chen, Tao, and Kyungsoo."

   Everyone greeted each other warmly and sat at an empty table. Sulhae and Chanyeol sat next to you while Suho, Kris, and Baekhyun sat opposite of you. You noticed that everyone were getting acquainted with each other except for Chen, Tao, and Xiumin. Chen and Tao were too shy to talk to anyone, but each other and Xiumin was too busy being mesmerized by the food that everyone brought. *Keke he sure loves his food. Maybe I'll cook for him sometime.*

   "Hey Xiumin, can I call you Baozi?" You asked.

   "Keke yeah sure." He smiled and shoved bibimbap in his mouth.

    You looked around your table and smiled. You could feel that someone was staring and you were right. It was Suho. You looked his way, but he swiftly looked away, trying to avoid any eye contact, pretending that he was doing something else.

   "Hey Suho." Chanyeol said. "Why and when did you move here?"

   "My parents got a job offer that pays really good and took it. We've been here for a week or two already."

   "That's great. Do you want to hang out after school? We could catch up and it'll be like old times again."

   "Yeah. Just hanging out like old times."

   They did some type of handshake and you stared at them. *They're such dorks :)* Lunch ended and everyone said goodbye and parted ways. You were now off to your last class of the day.