Spending Time With Him

A Little Crush

   The week passed by really quick and that means that you'll find out what grade you and Kris got on your project. Your teacher posted the grades up on the bulletin board like he said he would. Both you and Kris walked together to home economics class and stopped in front of the bulletin board. Kris scanned your names and a cute smile formed on his face. "Guess what?"

   "What?"

   "We got an A, 98% to be exact." Kris said excitedly.

   "Yay!" You and Kris high- fived each other.

---

   Sulhae was whispering something to the others, but you couldn't understand anything they were saying. All you heard were laughs and more whispers. Since you couldn't understand them, you just decided to eat your lunch quietly. You stared outside the windows of the cafeteria and your mind drifted of someplace else.

   "Soohae. Soohae." Chanyeol waved his hand in front of your face. "Soohae, are you there?"

   "Oh haha yeah, sorry."

   "So what did you and Kris get on your project?"

   "A 98%." You smiled.

   "Yay! I told you that you would get a good grade. Too bad I didn't taste the cake." Chanyeol pouted.

   You laughed and resumed eating your lunch. Once again you stared outside.

   A piece of crumpled up paper hit your head. "Why so quiet Soohae?" Tao asked.

   "Just tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." You yawned.

   "Is that all?"

   "Yes." You gave Tao a big, cheerful smile.

---

   You and Suho were walking together to Art class when you heard someone call out your name. It turned out to be Kris and in a matter of seconds, he was already by your side.

   "Would you like to go to the park with me after school?" Kris asked.

   You accepted his invitation and turned to Suho. "Would you like to come and join us later?"

   "No, thank you. I have someplace else to be." Suho politely rejected.

   "Oh alright." You turned back and faced Kris. "I'll meet you after class then." Kris waved goodbye and you and Suho walked in Art class.

   Suho grabbed some paint, water, paintbrushes, and cardboard, while you grabbed your project from the table. The both of you have been working on a class project that had to be made of cardboard, so you and Suho made a miniature city. It was almost done, it just needed to be painted and some of the buildings needed to be modified.

   By the end of class, you and Suho finished painting the miniature city and turned it in. Kris was standing by the door with his back against the wall and his arms crossed when you and Suho came out of class.

   "Hey, are you ready?" Kris asked, straightening himself.

   "Yes." You said goodbye to Suho and left for the park.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

   Sulhae and the others went over to your house. They had a lot of food and drinks with them and they also had some decorations. Sulhae unlocked your door and everyone went inside.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

   Kris laid out a picnic blanket and sat. He patted the area next to him and you sat there. You watched the blue sky and the little kid playing around. Kris layed down and he told you to rest your head on his arm. He pointed out clouds that looked like animals, when all of sudden your stomach made a soft growl.

   Kris sat up. "I'll go get some ice cream. Do you want some?"

   "Yes please."

   "What flavor would you like?"

   "Strawberry."

   "Alright." Kris smiled. "I'll be back."

   Kris stretched and walked across the street to get the ice cream. A soccer ball suddenly appeared by your side and a little boy ran up to you and asked for it.

   Kris came back holding a strawberry ice cream in one hand and a rocky road in one. He sat down next to you and handed you your ice cream. You held you ice cream in front of his face and he took a big bite making him shiver. You giggled. "That's why you never eat a girl's ice cream even if she holds it in front of a guy's face." After eating, it suddenly became cold. You shivered an Kris took off his uniform jacket and put it over your shoulder.

   "We should get going." Kris got up and held his arm out and helped you up. He told you to go in his car while he folds the blanket. You nodded and waited for him.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you've read this far, thank you.

How is it so far? Honest opinion. This chapter was boring, huh?

I'm still getting comfortable with writing unrealistic things, but hopefully in the future chapters I get better. I've been reading a lot of fics lately, so I have a better idea of what I'm doing.