Unintended Confession

A Little Crush

   Crash!

   You heard the loud noise from outside of Suho's front door. You started to panic, luckily the door was unlocked and you came rushing in. You called out Suho's name, but there was no answer.

    Suho was lying on the kitchen floor, unconscious when you found him and shattered plates and cups surrounded him. You rushed by his side and noticed that he had a semi-deep cut on his arm and another cut on his forehead. To stop the bleeding, you grab some paper towel and then called Sulhae, who was outside with Chanyeol. "You need to come inside. Something's wrong with Suho."

     "Soohae? Where are you?" Sulhae yelled from the living room.

     "Over here!" You screamed back and in a matter of seconds Sulhae and Chanyeol were by your side. "He has a very high fever. Do you think we need to take him to the hospital?"

    Sulhae took Suho's temperature with the back of her hand. "I think he'll be fine. He's not that hot. He just needs to rest."

    "Yeah, you're probably right. He hasn't been looking well the past few days." You took Suho's arm and put it around your neck and Chanyeol took the other arm. "Do you know where his room is Chanyeol?"

    "Yeah, luckily it's just past the living room and not the second floor."

   Sulhae cleaned the kitchen up while you and Chanyeol took Suho to his room. Not long after, Sulhae came with a bowl of lukewarm water and a face towel. She dipped the towel in the bowl and rung it out then placed it on Suho's forehead. Chanyeol grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and handed it to you. You cleaned his head wound first then the wound on his arm. His head wound was smaller than you thought, it just bled a lot.

   "Hey guys, I have to go." Sulhae informed the both of you." I forgot that I had Track meeting today before school starts."

   "We can't just leave Suho alone." Chanyeol said. "I know! Soohae, why don't you stay with him?"

   "What?! I..I can't be alone. I've never taken care of a sick person before. I've only seen it on TV."

   "I'll stay with you then. So Sulhae you can go to school."

   "Okay and I'll tell the others." Sulhae waved goodbye and disappeared.

   An hour has passed and Suho was still unconscious. Within those 60 minutes, you and Chanyeol have been watching TV and talking. "I'm hungry. I'll go see what Suho has in his pantry." Chanyeol stood up and walked away. It didn't take him long to come back. "That child has no food and I'm starving! I'm going to go out and get some. Want anything?"

   "What?!" You started to panic. "What if he wakes up, what do I do? What if he waked up and needs to go to the restroom, but is too weak to go by himself? What if h-"

   Chanyeol put both of his hands on you shoulders and looked into your eyes. "Soohae shhh..It's okay, you're going to be fine! I know you." His words made you feel calmer. He straightened up and gave you a big smile. "Now, do you want anything?"

   "Bubbletea!"

   "Taro milk tea?" (A/N: Taro milk tea is my favorite bubbletea flavor. If you like other flavors, then just exchange it. ^-^)

   "You know me so well." You smiled.

   After Chanyeol left you went to Suho's room to check up on him. He was still unconscious, but he was looking a bit better. *Maybe I should make him soup just in case he gets hungry.* You went to the kitchen and opened the pantry door. "What was Chanyeol talking about Suho not having food? 20 people could be fed with this much food!" You got all the ingredients you needed and you started making chicken soup with ginseng. When it finished cooking you brought a bowl to Suho, but he was still asleep. Not wanting the soup to get cold, you tried to wake him up.

   You checked his temperature to see if his fever has gone down and fortunately it has. Some strands of his hair was in his face, so you fixed it and he swiftly grabbed your wrist. You were startled for a moment because he didn't seem like he was awake. You tugged on your arm, but he didn't loosen his grasp. After so many failed attempts to get free, you didn't bother anymore.

   He eventually loosened his grip and you made your escape. "Wait, Soohae." He murmured. "Don't go. I have to tell you something..." There was a pause and you stood there examining his movements and facial expressions. You weren't sure if he was dreaming or if he was pretending to be asleep. It looked like he was dreaming, so you started to walk away. He then started to murmur again. "Don't go. I have to tell you something..." Suho continued. You looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Saranghae.." Your eyes grew wide. *Wha- What? No! He's just dreaming. It's not real.*

 --

   "Is hyung alright?" Tao asked.

   "Yeah, he's fine. He's with Soohae and Chanyeol. He just has a fever." Sulhae replied.

   Kris didn't look too thrilled when he found out that you were with Suho. Lately, he has been getting jealous easily. In his eyes it seems that you've been spending more time with Suho than with him and it's a bit true. The last time you and Kris hung out together was during your birthday and that was a month ago.

--

   You brought another bowl of soup to Suho since the last one got cold and when you entered his room, he was sitting up watching TV. "Hey Soohae!" He greeted with a smile. "What's that?" He pointed to the bowl you were carrying.

   "Soup. I made it so you would have something to eat when you wake up."

   "Thank you!!" He took the soup and started to eat. "What happened anyways?"

   "You passed out on the kitchen floor. Luckily I was already at your front door." You explained.

   "Really? I don't remember much." He admitted.

   "What do you remember?"

   "I know that I was about to do the dishes before you and Sulhae come and pick me up."

   "You're right about that. Oh, do you talk in your sleep?"

   "Hmm.. I don't think so. Why? Did I talk in my sleep?"

   "You spoke some stuff."

   "Like what?" He put the empty bowl on the nightstand.

   "You know this and that." Suho looked at you trying to get the information out. "It was school stuff, not really that important." You lied.

   "You're awake!" Chanyeol said standing in the doorway.

   "Hey! Yeah." Suho said.

   Chanyeol handed you your long awaited bubbletea and you quickly took a sip. "Thanks Chanyeol. You're the best!" You took the empty bowl on Suho's nightstand and brought it to the kitchen. A few minutes later Chanyeol came out and sat in the living room.

   "I almost forgot! Sulhae texted me earlier while I was getting bubbletea. She said that Baekhyun, Kris, Sehun, and her are coming after school."

   Not long after Chanyeol told you, the door bell rang and Baekhyun, Kris, Sehun, and Sulhae entered. Everyone, except you and Suho, gathered in the living room. You went to the restroom and Suho was stil in his room. As you were about to open the restroom door, the knob started to turn. You forgot to lock it so it opened and it hit your nose. "Oww!" You said holding your nose.

   A head started to peek in and it turned out to be Suho. "Sorry! I didn't know someone was in here. I thought everyone was in the living room."

   You opened the door and slapped his arm. Suho let out a pained noise. "I didn't even hit you that hard."

   "You hit my wounded arm."

   "Oh, that's right! I forgot. Now it's bleeding again. I'm sorry!" You felt guilty for hitting him now. "I'll go get the first aid kit." While you cleaned and dressed Suho's wound again, he gently tucked your hair behind your ears. You've never had that happen before and your heart started to race and you felt yourself starting to blush.

   Across from where you and Suho were was Kris. The whole entire time he stood there silently, watching what was going on between the both of you. He decided to return back to the living room and sat down on the couch, not saying a word. When both you and Suho decided to join the rest of the group, Kris still didn't say anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________