Just Visiting

A Little Crush

   You knocked on Xiumin's front door holding the soup and the steamed buns. A nice-looking lady opened the door and you assumed that she was Xiumin's mom.

   "Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed. "I'm Soohae, Xiumin's friend. I heard he was sick, so I brought him soup and steamed buns."

   "Come in. He's in his room." She signaled you to follow her. "So nice of you to bring him food." She stopped in front his bedroom and knocked. There was no answer, so she just told you to go inside and she left.

   Xiumin was sleeping and you didn't want to bother him. You set the food down on  the side table and took out a pen and a piece of paper. "Hey Baozi, get better okay? I brought you some food. I hope you like it.  -Soohae" You were about to leave when Xiumin started to wake up.

   "Hey." You whispered.

   "Hey Soohae. What are you doing here?"

   "I heard you had a fever, so I brought you chicken noodle soup and steamed buns. Do you want some?" Xiumin nodded his head and you handed him a pork steamed bun.

   "What is that?" He pointed to the piece of paper that you wrote on.

   "Oh it's nothing."

   "I want to see it." Xiumin read it and a smile formed on his face. "You are very kind and caring. Did you know that? I'm glad you're my friend and thank you for the food. It's really delicious!"

   "You're welcome. Feel better okay?" He nodded. "I have to go now. I have homework to do."

   Before you could leave, Xiumin grabbed your wrist. "Can you stay with me a little longer? Please." You nodded your head and stayed by his side until he finally fell asleep and left.

   You washed up as soon as you got home and immediately started your math homework. When you finally finished it was very late and you fell asleep on your desk.

---

   A high-pitched beeping sound woke you up. You slammed on your alarm and groaned. You gathered your things from your desk and stashed them in your school bag. After getting ready, you stopped by a nearby bakery and bought your favorite pastry and hot chocolate.

   When you arrived at school, you met up with everyone in the courtyard and noticed that Xiumin was back. "Xiumin you're back! Aren't you still sick?"

   "Not anymore. Thanks to your soup and steamed buns that you brought me."

   "I'm glad." You kept looking around the group and the courtyard as if you were looking for someone.

   "Who are you lookng for Soohae?" Luhan asked.

   "Baekhyun. Where is he?"

   "We don't know either." Chen replied. "Maybe he hasn't arrived yet."

   "Hey guys!" A familiar voice yelled from a distance. All of you turned towards the noise and saw Baekhyun running full steam ahead, waving a piece of paper in the air. When he got close enough, he tried to stop, but ended up running into Chanyeol. Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol up and Kai helped Baekhyun.

   "What's got you all hyped up hyung?" Tao asked.

   "Well, there's a talent show coming up soon." Baekhyun dusted the dirt from his pants. "Wouldn't it be great if we participated?"

   "That sounds great, but being on a stage isn't really my thing, so I'm not going to join." Sulhae informed.

   Everyone thought about it really hard and most of them nodded in agreement, while you and Suho stayed silent.

   "I don't think I'll join either. I don't like it when people stare at me." You told them.

   "Oh alright." Baekhyun's excitement decreased and turned to Suho. "How about you? What do you think?"

   "I'll think about it. I promise."