You're Always There For Me

A Little Crush

   Kris sat you down on the couch and gave you a glass of water. He went out and when he came back he had take-out with him. When he came in, he saw you sleeping soundly on the couch. You looked a little cold, so he set the food down and searched for a blanket. He stumbled upon you old Hello Kitty blanket and he covered you with it. For an 8 year old blanket it was still in good shape.

   When you woke up you felt a little bit better. The house was quiet and you thought that Kris went home already. It didn't surprise you. You were asleep for three hours. Who would wait that long? Suddenly the bathroom faucet came on and when it shut off, Kris came out. You were slightly shocked that he was still at your house.

   "Oh good! You're awake." Kris smiled. "Are you hungry? I bought some food earlier, but when I came back you were fast asleep."

   You nodded your head and Kris started to prepare the take-out. "You didn't have to wait for me to wake up. I would of been fine by myself." You told Kris.

   He handed you the warmed-up food. "No big deal. I didn't really mind anyway since I had nothing else to do. Besides I can't let a sick girl like you be alone. Something might happen and if something does happen I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

   "Kris...." You stared at him and smiled. "Thank you."

(A few minutes pass)

   "The talent show is coming up real soon. Have you thought of what you're going to do?" You asked.

   "The 12 of us decided that we are going to be in a group. We're going to start practicing tomorrow after school."

   "Wah~ I can't wait to see all of you guys perform!"

   "Make sure to look forward to it! By the way, it's getting late. I'll let you rest." You walked him to the door. He took a step forward, but turned around. "Make sure you rest, okay? I don't like seeing you in pain." He patted your head and left.

   There was a familiar looking car in front of your house. At first glance it looked like Kai's car, but what would he be doing at your house at this time? The driver side door opened and Kai came out.

   "Soohae!" Kai waved.

   "Hey Kai! What are you doing here?"

   "Well, I wanted to check up on you. I was worried since you didn't look well earlier." He paused." I also wanted to tell you that I told Jiyoung that we were just pretending to be a couple. If hope you didn't mind that I didn't tell you that I was going to tell her."

   You shook your head. "I don't mind it at all and sorry for making you worry about me. I'm fine. You could of just called, you didn't have to drive all the way here."

   Kai grinned." Actually, I wanted to ask you if you could help me with the Pre-calculus homework." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "I didn't know who else to go to since you're the only one in my class.

   You agreed to help him with his homework. Kai worked really hard on trying to understand the material and he eventually understood most of it. You gave him sample problems to do while you worked on you essay which is due in two days. After writing three pages you began to feel really sleepy. *No! I can't sleep yet. Most finish work.* You wrote a few more paragraphs and you fell asleep on the table.

   Kai smiled sweetly at the sight of you sleeping. He took notice of your flushed red cheeks and thought it was because of the cool temperature in the room. Kai grabbed your Hello Kitty blanket from the couch and put it over you shoulder. As he was putting the blanket on you, he accidentally touched your face. *She's burning up!* He took your temperature and he was right. *Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good, Soohae?* Kai felt bad that you had gotten a fever because of him, so he moved you to the couch in a more comfortable position and he stayed with you the whole night. 

   In the middle of the night, you kept moving which made you fall on the floor where Kai was sleeping. The thud woke Kai up, but you didn't which was extremely odd! Kai turned his face to where the thud came from and he saw your face. It was really close! You were cold and you unconsciously came closer to Kai. When you bumped into him, you took hold of  the side of his shirt. Kai felt your hands shaking so he pulled you closer to him. He hugged you and your hands stopped shaking.

---
   You woke up. *What am I doing on the couch?* You heard pots and pans and you remembered that you didn't give anyone permission to sleep over at your house last night. You quickly got up and walked over to the kitchen. Kai was making breakfast. He turned around and he said good morning. Still unsure why he was at your house early in the morning, you greeted him back.
 
   "How are you feeling?"
  
   "I feel a little better."
 
   "I'm glad to hear that!" Kai smiled. "I was so worried! You were burning up last night! Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good when I asked for your help?"
 
   "I'm sorry I made you worry." You put your head down.
 
   Kai came closer and put both of his hands on your shoulders. Then, he gave you a hug. "Next time if you don't feel good, please tell me. I don't want to make your sickness worse. And don't overdo it." He lightly tapped you on the head and let go of you. "Here, eat up!"
 
   You were now officially confused. You like Suho a lot, but Kris and Kai are showing a little bit more of their feelings for you. At least, that's what their actions tell you or maybe they just really care for you...
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
  I hope this chapter was interesting. Sorry, I took a while to update. I started school and I've had so much homework, so I haven't had time.