Park

A Little Crush

"Hey Baozi. It's Soohae." You said over the phone. You heard him chuckle and it made you giggle.

"Hey Soohae. What's up?"

"Do you want to hang out at the park with Sulhae, Chanyeol, Suho, and I?"

"Sure. I'd love to."

You could hear that he was really excited. "Great! If you don't mind could you also ask the others?"

"Yeah sure. I'll call you back in a few."

"Thanks. Bye." You hung up and returned to the living room where Sulhae, Suho, and Chanyeol were sitting exhausted. Their heads pointed towards the ceiling with their eyes closed. "Hey guys! Xiumin's coming with us and he's asking the others if they want to come." You interrupted.

They slowly opened their eyes and moved like a zombie. "Alright. We'll go get ready then." Chanyeol lazily got up and went towards the bathroom.

"I'll go get ready too." You walked over to your room and picked out an outfit. You heard a quiet knock at your door and Sulhae stood outside, looking down on the ground. "What's wrong Sulhae?"

She gave an awkward smile. "The thing is that I forgot to bring an extra pair of shirt. May I borrow one of yours?"

You chuckled. "Yeah, of course."

After getting ready the two of you met up with Suho and Chanyeol in the living room who were sleeping soundly. You noticed that Chanyeol's hair was styled to one side, while Suho's hair was spiked up and they were both wearing a t-shirt and dark blue jeans.

 "How long were we in there?"

"Not long. Maybe they're just really tired." You said. "Is it just me or do they look different without their school uniform?"

"They look a bit different, I guess. You should wake them up and I'll get the car ready."

Sulhae went outside, while you woke the two up. You poked them lightly at first, but they wouldn't wake up. Something tickled your nose and made you sneeze real loud. "Bless you." You heard someone say. "Finally, you guys are awake. Sulhae is getting the car ready." Your phone rang and it was Xiumin.

"Hey Xiumin."

"Hey Soohae. I called everyone and they all said they were coming."

"Great. Thanks. We're about to go now, so we'll met up there." You informed the three that everone was going and left. When the four of you got to the park, you noticed that they were all playing soccer. "Hey guys!" You yelled waving your hand happily. Tao turned his head and got hit on the stomach with the ball really hard. You ran up to him to see if he was okay. He was bent over holding his stomach, trying to catch his breath. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get you hit." He gave you a thumbs up with a pained smile on his face and helped him to a bench.

"Sorry Tao." Xiumin apologized.

"It's fine. It's not your fault. I should've paid attention." He gave a smile and turned to you. "Do you want to play soccer?"

"Me? Sure, but I don't really know how."

"That's okay. We'll teach you, won't we hyung?"

"Yup, we sure will."

Tao grabbed another ball and went to a free space for you to learn, you and Xiumin followed. They taught you the rules and how to kick the ball. You were getting the hang of it, but sometimes the ball would go somewhere else. You tried one last time, but accidentally kicked it towards the others playing soccer. Oddly enough, the ball hit Suho's head. You could hear Tao and Xiumin trying to hold their laughter behind you, but ignored it and ran towards Suho. "I'm getting everyone hurt." You sighed. When you got there Suho was rubbing his head and he said that he felt dizzy. You apologized and helped him to a bench and gave him water.

"Was that for hitting you with the volleyball or for getting you in trouble in Art class?"

You laughed. "Neither. It was just an accident. Xiumin and Tao were teaching me how to play soccer."

"So what your saying is that I still have to worry about you getting back at me?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." You smiled.

When he felt better, the two of you joined the others and split into two groups. You were in Xiumin's team along with Yixing, Tao, Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol. Your team was losing, but not by much. You managed to catch up with all the unplanned goals you made and won the game.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if my story is bad. I've been having a hard time writing lately for some reason.