New Friends

A Little Crush

   Suho brought five guys with him from his music/choir/dance class. He introduced you to Baekhyun, Kai, Xiumin, Yixing, and Sehun. While he was introducing them to you, you could feel your face starting to turn red, so you quickly turned away. *They are so handsome.*

  "Hello there." They said in unison.

"Hello!" You, Chanyeol, and Sulhae replied back.

Once again you checked your schedules to see if any of your new friends are in any of your classes. It turns out that Yixing, Baekhyun, and Suho were in your next class. Kai, Xiumin, and Sehun had english with Sulhae and Chanyeol.

   After the 10 minutes of break time, the bell rang.You, Suho, Yixing, and Baekhyun walked together to your math class. As you were walking in Suho stops in front of you making you drop your things.

"Oops I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It's the second time its happened today."

  He helped you pick up your things when both of you reached for the same paper. You had contact with his hands and you both had a moment and stared into each others eyes. You two were about to kiss when Baekhyun 'coughed' and you two broke apart. Both of your faces were as red as strawberries and walked to your seats, dazed. Baekhyun and Yixing, following behind, chuckled as they walked to their seats. All of you sat together. Suho was at your right, Baekhyun was at your left, and Yixing sat in front of you. It was a tad awkward at first. You slowly turned to look at Suho to see his reaction, but he quickly looked the opposite away not wanting you to see his face. Baekhyun noticed you looking at him and passed you a note.

   Annyeong Soohae. Don't you worry about him. He's just either probably embarassed or he doesn't want you to see his blushing face. Or both. keke    -Bacon

 

    *Bacon? I thought it was Baekhyun* "Psst.. Why is your signature Bacon?" you asked puzzled.

   "It's because I love bacon and Baekhyun sounds a little bit like bacon. It's been my nickname ever since I was little. My mom gave it to me. She told me that I really loved bacon when I was little."

    Both of you laughed and you noticed that he has a really adorable smile and he noticed how cute your laugh was.

   "You have a really cute laugh." Baekhyun pointed out.

  "What? Me? no I don't, but thanks." You giggled.

   "Yeah, you do and you're welcome."

   The class ended and you said goodbye to each other. As you were walking to your next class, you thought about being nice to Suho. Finally arrving there you looked around to see if anyone you knew was in that class, but to your disappointment no one looked familiar. The other students got there really early, so there was only one spot that wasn't taken and it was next to a tall, blond guy. *He looks a bit like an angry bird. Oh well no choice, but to sit next to him. Maybe we'll become friends.*