Work and Fun

A Little Crush

You lazily got up and ate breakfastWhile eating you noticed that your house was a mess. You haven't had the time to clean beacuse you were too busy school shopping and doing other things. In other words, you were too lazy. You started putting your gloves on and got the cleaning solutions ready. In the middle of your cleaning, your phone rang and immediately answered it.

  "Ya! Are you busy?"

"Just cleaning a little bit." You said worn out.

"Oh do you want to go to Lotte World later on?"

"Yes! Definetely! I would love to!" You said jumping like a little kid.

"Alright calm down. I'll pick you up in an hour. Bye"

"Bye."

You both hung up and you started to work faster. You got ready and finished things up. You decided to wear a simple t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Your phone vibrated and saw a text from Sulhae.

"Hey! I'm at your house. Are you ready yet? If you are go outside. Let's go." -Sulhae

You ran outside to meet her, making sure to lock the door behind you. As you ran there you noticed another person in the car and she introduced him to you.

"Soohae this is my friend Chanyeol." She points to Chanyeol.

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

Your eyes grew wide because of his deep voice. It did not fit his appearance.

"Hi, nice to meet you." You got in the car and talked. "How did you guys meet?" You asked.

"Well, I met him about two days ago at the park. I accidentally ran into him and spilled coffee on his shirt. I repaid him back by buying him his favorite ice cream because he was hungry that time."

"That's an interesting way to meet someone. How come you didn't mention him yesterday?"

"Sorry it slipped my mind."

Chanyeol just sat there giggling. A few minutes passed and you reached Lotte World. He came back with tickets and you three went inside. None of you knew which ride to go on first, so you suggested the carousel. They both agreed. After the ride you got off too quickly and lost your balance and almost face planted, but before you did a pair of strong arms grabbed your waist. You looked up and saw Chanyeol. Your heart started to beat faster and you blushed a little.

"Um thanks." Stepping back away from him.

 "Yup. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I think so. Just lost my balance there."

  You three went to the gift shop next and fooled around with some of the merchandise. You and Sulhae got stuffed animals while Chanyeol just got a key chain. The three of you went on more rides and went to the mall afterwards to get some things.  You bought some really cute shoes and clothes and Sulhae bought a really cool purse. Chanyeol came back with some food from the food court and rested for a little while.

 "Hey we should probably get going. It's getting late and we have school tomorrow." You informed.

"Yeah. I forgot about school, keke. We'll go in a few minutes. I just want to rest for a little while longer." Sulhae replied.

The three of you walked to the car after you rested and drove home. Chanyeol didn't make a sound because he fell asleep. Sulhae dropped you off at your house and Chanyeol woke up.

"Goodbye. It was nice meeting you Chanyeol." You waved and smiled.

"Yeah you too. See you tomorrow."