Fate or Coincidence?

A Little Crush

   It was 5:45 AM when you got a text from Sulhae.

   "Ya! You awake? Time to get up you silly sleepyhead. I'm picking you up in about an hour. Make sure you're ready. Chanyeol is coming too."     -Sulhae

   You read it and instantly got up, making you fall off of your bead. You forgot to set your alarm last night and totally forgot that the first day of school started today. You quickly got ready, ate breakfast, and gathered your things. You saw Sulhae and Chanyeol in the car and greeted them with a smile. No one really talked that much during the ride because you all got home late and didn't get much sleep.  The three of you finally reached school and checked your schedules. You had 1st period science with Chanyeol, but to your disappointment you didn't have any classes with Sulhae. You three started to walk to your classes when Chanyeol suddenly stopped in front of you making you hit your head on his back.

 

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh I'm sorry." He moved to the side a bit so you could see why. "I'd like you to meet my best friend Suho. We've been friends since we were little kids." He pointed to Suho and your eyes widened and so did his.

"Hey! You're the girl that I accidentally hit with a volleyball." He smiled,scratching his head.

"Yup, that's me." You replied pretending not to care and looked away.

"Hold on. You two know each other? How?" Chanyeol asked.

"Kind of. I met her at the beach Saturday. My friends and I were playing a game of volleyball and the ball that I threw accidentally hit her on the head. I'm still learning how to throw properly." He confessed.

Chanyeol laughed. "You idiot! You're still as clumsy as ever. So what are you doing here?" 

"My parents decided to move here."

Their conversation was cut short because the bell rang and Suho started to run to his class.

"Oh. I'll talk to you later. Met up with us after your 1st period." Chanyeol yelled.

"Alright." He yelled back running to his class.

   The three of you also started running to your class. Chanyeol found two empty seats at the back and he signaled you to follow. Since it was the first day of school and because you lacked sleep, you didn't really pay attention much to what the teacher was saying, but instead you went to sleep.

"Soohae. Wake up!" Chanyeol threw a crumpled up piece of paper at your face, laughing.

You woke up and lightly hit him on the arm.

"Class just ended, so I thought I'd wake you." He laughed.

You and him get along so well it's like you've known each other your whole life. The both of you walked out of class and met up with Sulhae and Suho during the 10 minute break period, like planned and  Suho brought some new friends.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the chapters longer next time. ^^