What a Mess

A Little Crush

   You woke up extra early to prepare the meat for later. You seasoned it well and put it in the refrigerator, so it can rest and absorb as much flavor as possible. After preparing the meat, you took a nice, quick shower and left for school. You met up with Kris and told him that the meat would be ready to cook later.

---

   Kris offered you a ride home after school. Both of you rested and ate snacks before cooking. You handed him his burger and fries that you got on your way to your house, and sat down. After eating, you took out the meat and put it in the oven, while Kris prepared the cake ingredients and the needed utensils.

   You grabbed a bowl and told Kris to hand you the ingredients. He handed you a bag of flour, but you weren't looking and neither was he. He thought that you had a hold of it, so he let it go. Fortunately, the bag landed on the counter-top and not the ground, but it bursted open making the flour go everywhere.

   The flour covered you from head-to-toe, but it was mostly on your hair and face. While you were looking like a ghost, Kris on the other hand just got a little bit on his hair and clothes. He started laughing at you, so you gave him an icy stare and threw some more flour at him. He grabbed the closest thing near him, cocoa powder, and threw some at you. You were about to throw some baking soda at him, but before you could the door bell rang.

   You answered and Sulhae and Chanyeol stood outside.

   "H.." They both looked at you and Kris dumfounded. "ey. Did we interrupt something?"

   "No, we were just doing our school project." You replied, dusting yourself off. "Come in."

   "Your project is getting covered in flour and.. "Chanyeol grabbed the brown powder from your hair and examined it. "cocoa powder?"

   "Well not exactly. We were making cake, but before we could even start this happened." Gesturing what you and Kris did. "Kris, I'm going to go get cleaned up and so should you. You can borrow some of my dad's clothes, while I wash yours."  He nodded. "You can use the guest bathroom and I'll get the clothes."

   You went to your parents bedroom. It was very tidy and untouched. You missed them greatly, but they called you whenever possible. You walked over to your parents closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, sweats, and a t-shirt. You weren't sure which bottom fit Kris, so you took both.

   You knocked on the bathroom door and it opened. Kris was shirtless and you couldn't help but stare at his abs. (A/N: I am not entirely sure if he has abs.) He waved his hand in front of your face, smiling and you returned back to reality. With your head down in embarrassment, you handed him the clothes and quickly walked away. *She's too cute* He chuckled.

   You cleaned yourself up in your own private bathroom. You changed your clothes from your school uniform into knee-length shorts and a blue and pink tank top. Your hair was tied-up into a semi-tight bun with some loose, curled hair from the front of your face. Kris exited first holding his clothes in both hands. You asked for it and put it in the washer along with your clothes.

   "Are you guys hungry?"

   "Yes!" They replied. Chanyeol patted his stomach and at the same time it made a grumbling noise.

  "Alright. I'll go make sandwiches." You made ham sandwiches and roast beef sandwiches. The sandwiches were done and you grabbed some soda from the fridge. "Sandwiches are ready."