Morning

A Little Crush

    You woke up because you had to use the restroom and felt something on your head. You knew that it was Suho and tried to move him as slowly and quietly as you can, so you wouldn't wake him or anyone. You rested his head on the couch and tried to get up, but his head slid down to your shoulder. You tried to move him again, but failed. *Thank goodness it's not an emergency.* You sighed and fell back asleep shortly.

    "Hey should we wake them?" You heard someone whisper.

    "Maybe." You were starting to wake up. "Wait. I think she's waking up." You heard a different voice this time.

    You woke up and looked around noticing that everyone was now awake except for Suho.

    "Good morning Soohae." Baekhyun and Yixing greeted softly as you rubbed your eyes.

    "Good morning to you too." You replied and looked around the room. "Where's everyone?"

    "We're over here." They loudly whispered from the kitchen.

    You looked down at Suho sleeping peacefully and moved him into a more comfortable position. Baekhyun gave you hot chocolate and you walked into the kitchen where everyone was. Sulhae, Kyungsoo, and Kris were making breakfast, while Kai, Chen, and Sehun set the table.

    "What time is it?" You yawned.

    "It's afternoon, silly." Chanyeol replied.

    "What?!" You almost choked on your hot cocoa, making everyone laugh.

    "Just kidding. It's only 9 AM."

    "You made me almost choke on my hot cocoa." You eyed him. "So what's for breakfast?"

    "Eggs, sausage, bacon and toast." Kris replied.

    "Yu~" Your stomach made a loud noise and you tried to cover it, but failed. Everyone turned and looked at you. Your face turned a light pink color.

   "Someone's hungry. I'm sure food we'll be ready soon." Luhan snickered.

 

(A few minutes passed)

 

      "Good morning." Suho said, still sounding half asleep.

     "Hyung! You're awake." Tao beamed. He was holding a stuffed panda bear and you thought that it was really cute.

    "Yes Tao." He laughed. "What smells so good?"

    "It's probably the bacon." Sulhae said. His stomach growled loudly and everyone turned to him.

    Luhan laughed."You and Sulhae must be really hungry."

    "Food is ready. Eat up." Kyungsoo put the food on the table. 

    Everyone ate, enjoyed the food, and laughed a lot. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed so much that they fell of off their seats making everyone laugh even harder.

    "Don't worry I'll help you clean up after." Suho whispered.

    "Thanks. That would be great." You whispered back, still laughing at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

    After eating, most of them left. Sulhae, Chanyeol, and Suho stayed to help you clean up. Chanyeol and Sulhae were on kitchen duties, while you and Suho were on living room duties. The both of you gathered the pillows and blankets and picked them up. Neither of you could see where you were going and bumped into each other making both of you fall to the ground. You two bursted out laughing like idiots and resumed to what you were doing. You finished and helped with the kitchen duties.

    "Hey Soohae, can you help me with the dishes?" Sulhae asked.

    "Yeah sure." You grabbed the sponge and reached for a knife. It slipped and cut your plam. "Ow!" You cried.

    "Are you okay?" The three asked.

    "Yeah. Just cut myself with a knife. I'll go clean it."

    "I'll help you." Chanyeol offered and both of you went into the bathroom.

    "That's Soohae for you. Always getting hurt." Sulhae told Suho, shaking her head.

 

    You yelped in pain as Chanyeol cleaned your wound with rubbing alcohol. You kept flinching everytime he got the rubbing alcohol near your cut. He snickered. "Don't worry. I promise it will be over soon." He ensured and held your arm steady, while he put on a bandaid on it. "There you're all done. Try to not hurt yourself again and I'll help Sulhae instead. You can help Suho."

    "Thank you." You smiled and both of you returned to the kitchen.

    "Hey are you alright? We heard you cry in pain." Asked Suho.

    "Yeah I'm fine. It was because of the rubbing alcohol."

    "Oh."

    "Yup. Here I'll take this." You took the trash from his hand and threw it away.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry if this chapter or the other chapters bored you. I tried to make it somewhat interesting.