Day at the Beach

A Little Crush

   It's the weekend before school starts. You and your best friend Sulhae made plans on going to the beach. You were very excited because you haven't seen her in a long time, three weeks to be exact. She took a vacation at her aunt's house and just got back three days ago.

   8:30 AM your alarm went off. You quickly got up and walked over to your closet. "Hmm.. What should I wear?" You saw an outfit and tried it on. "Nope, this is not it." You rummaged through your closet and found a beautiful, blue, floral sundress and paired it with white, floral sandals. You gathered your things and took off.

   You saw Sulhae sitting patiently at the train station. "Hey Sulhae!" You beamed. "It's great seeing you again. I've missed you."

   "Hey! It's great seeing you too and I've missed you also. I got us both tickets already, so you don't need to buy one. She smiled. "We're going to have so much fun today!" You took the ticket and thanked her.

   She found a spot on the train and both of you got comfortable. The train departed and you stared outside. It was very awkward at first, but she broke the silence. "How've you been?"

   "I've been good. I'm so excited for today. I haven't gone to a beach in such a long time. I can't wait!" You beamed, acting like a four year old. She laughed. "Also, I'm a bit sleepy. Do you mind if I sleep for a bit?" 

"No go ahead. I'll wake you up."

---

   "Ya! Wake up sleepyhead. We're here." You slowly opened your eyes and saw Sulhae all ready to go. You grabbed your things and got off the train. The beach wasn't far at all. It was actually just right across the street from the station. Both of you walked around the beach looking for the perfect spot to settle on, it was near some teenage guys playing volleyball.

   "Soohae, do you want to go for a sw-!" She heard a thud and turned to look at you rubbing your head. "Ouch! That hurt. Stupid idiot. I think I feel a bump forming. Just great." You sighed. "I swear there's never a day where I don't get hurt."

"I take it you're not okay." She chuckled.

   Not long after the incident a guy come running up to you.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Are you alright?" He apologized.

"Yeah, whatever." Still rubbing your head, you handed him the ball back.

"Thanks. Again I am really sorry. My name is Suho. Nice to meet you." "I'm Soohae." "Well I have to go, my friends are waiting." He gave you and Sulhae a warm smile and left.

   Sulhae playfully pushed you. "What was that? He was cute and he seemed nice too. You jerk."

"What?! He was not that cute and I wasn't being a jerk. He's.... He's and idiot for goodness sake." You looked away.

"Alright whatever you say." She chuckled. "As I was saying, do you want to go for a swim?"

You nodded and ran to the water, leaving her behind. Both swam for about 15 minutes, got dressed, and rested.

"Hey Sulhae, are you hungry?"

"Ne!" She replied with a huge smile on her face.

Sulhae spotted a nice looking cafe across the street from beach. It smelled really nice like your grandmother's house during the holidays. A nice lady took your orders and both of you ordered bulgogi (BBQ beef dish).  After eating, you spent a few more hours at the beach and watched the sunset, then headed home.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

   First chapter is out. I hope you liked it, if not it's okay. :) I'll try to do my best on the other chapters.