Chapter 17 - He's back.

Cramped Up In My Heart

(A/N I'm just going to skip those two. I can't make up my mind tooXD)

You really can't stand the awkwardness between Sungjae and you. This time, everyone had no schedule. In fact, some were preparing for the barbeque we decided to do last minute.

"Sungjae oppa." you whispered. He turned around and looked at you. Then he pointed to himself and mouthed, "Me?"

You nodded and walked out of the dorm. A few minutes later, Sungjae came out.

"Oppa... Er... You know..." you mumbled but he cut you off, "I know. I know. It's okay. I wasn't thinking much when I said that. You don't have to reply so soon..."

"Oppa. I don't have that kind of feelings for you." you blurted. You looked back down to your shoes. It was hard to have eye contact with Sungjae after all that happened.

"It's okay. I get it. But I'll be waiting." Sungjae said as he ran back into the dorm but immediately, he skidded to a stop. Minhyuk was staring at the both of us.

"You two. Come in." Minhyuk snapped as he walked back to the dorm.

" You like her?" Minhyuk yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Minhyuk. It was rare for him to get mad at anyone from BToB and if he did, it would be disastorous.

" Yes, I do." Sungjae said.

"Op..." you said but Minhyuk cut you off, " Han Mi, you like him?"

"I don't have th-that... That kind of feelings for him." you said. It was hard to say it in front of everyone especially when they were all looking at you.

"Since he confessed, I'll too." Minhyuk said. Your eyes widened in shock. You weren't the only one in shock.

"I like you, Han Mi." Minhyuk said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Oppa... You know it's impossible..." You mumbled.

"No it's not. It's not like we're fully blood-related." Minhyuk said.

"I... I..." You stuttered. It was so confusing, you couldn't stand it. You ran out of the dorm, as far as your legs could bring you. Secretly, you wanted him. Your heart was messing with your thoughts. Then, you felt someone tapping your shoulder. You stopped and turned back.

 

    "Running so much for what?" Changseol panted.

"CHANGSEOL OPPA!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" you exclaimed and hugged him tight.

"Aigoo... Just went around Korea. I haven't been around Korea for the longest time. And it changed so much." Changseol lied but you nodded, believing that lie.

"You should have told me. I was worried." you mumbled.

"Worried so much that you cried?" Changseol asked. Then, you noticed that you were crying, even as you were talking to Changseol.

"Mianhee. It's just I am confused... That's all." you faked a smile.

"Confused? Minhyuk confessed?" Changseol asked.

"Yeah... WAIT, how did you know?" you asked, focusing on Changseol.

" I heard. You guys were making a racket. I was about to visit you at their dorm when I heard the conversation. Sorry for eavsdropping." Changseol smiled.

"Forgiven! But otokae? I... I think I... Like him..." you stuttered.

" You do?" Changseol asked. You could hear some disappointment in his voice.

"But I can't right?" I asked. 

" It's for the best. I have something to show you. It's not with me now. Come over to my house tomorrow?" he asked. You nodded without thinking much. You were suspicious of it but didn't bother much. At least Changseol's presence made you feel better.

 

[ Short update. Mianhee. Mianhee. Sorry. Sorry. Really SORRY. I'm sorry to all who is disappointed in my fanfic. Well, Changseol is back. A little twist of what I planned. And the sad part is coming... Sigh~ Please don't be mad at me in any ways. But for all Changseol fans, I hope you guys are satisfied. Minhyuk confessed!! Hehe^^

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED;)]