Chapter 18 - The Video.

Cramped Up In My Heart

You were having your study break, in other words holiday before the exam. Well, today, you planned on focusing on history when your phone vibrated.

From: Changseol Oppa

Come over to my house now. I need to show you something.

"Ah. The thing he wanted to show me..." you mumbled before taking your sweater and running out of the dorm. Everyone was out having their schedules then.

 

    "Oppa!" you called out as you rang the door bell many times.

"Oh! You're here!" Changseol said as he opened the gate. He is rich enough for a person who just graduated from college. You skipped into his house but started to walk when you saw the interior design.

"HOLY COW. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!" You exclaimed as you were amazed at how clean the house is.

" I don't like being messy." he said.

"Neither do I." you agreed and sat on the white leather couch.

"Is there anything you would like to drink?" he asked.

"Nah... Just show me what you wanted to show me!" you exclaimed.

" Before that, let me ask you a few question." he paused then continued, "Do you like Minhyuk?"

" Eh? What has..." you asked but was cut off by his intimidating glare.

"Just answer." he said.

"I... I don't know..." you mumbled.

"Yes or no." he snapped. You were shock at why he was mad all of a sudden but answered, "Yes."

"Does Minhyuk think it's okay to date with you?" he asked.

" He thinks that we're not blood related at all so he thinks it's okay... Opps, I mean yes, he thinks it's okay to date with me." you replied.

"Would you date him?" Changseol asked. That question got you. You thought for a while and memories of Minhyuk and you playing a fool as siblings flashed back in your mind. * Would dating change our relationship? Would it worsen it?*

"Han Mi?" Changseol called out. You looked back at him, sincerely, you said, " No."

"Good. I wanted to show you something your parents left you two. And if you are willing to date him, this would hurt you a lot." Changseol said as he threw a camcorder towards you. Swiftly, you caught it. You the camcorder and watched your parents walked around in the room before sitting in front of the camcorder.

(A/N The following that is in Italian, shows that it was from Your parents. )

"Han Mi. Omma and appa thought that this would be the best for you. Don't be angry with us. Well, since you and Changseol are so close and that he would definetly be a good husband material once he comes out of college, I hope you would marry him." Appa said. It has been so long since you heard their voice that you almost forgotten how they sounded like. 

"So Han Mi, I'm sure Changseol wouldn't mind. We can tell, he liked you. In anyways, stay healthy. Omma... Omma... I think you should get marriage to Changseol when you're 18. Yes, it's a bit young but I want you to. I want you to stay by his side when he takes over his father's business. It's my last wish. Please do listen to me, Han Mi. Saranghae..." Omma said as she started crying. Immediately, the video stopped. 

You stared at the video in shock. Though your eyes were really huge and that you weren't blinking at all, tears just wouldn't stop flowing down. It was as if you were equally sad when you heard that your parents were gone from the world.

"Han Mi..." Changseol comforted as he tried to hug you but you pushed his arms away.

"DON'T. TOUCH. ME." you yelled.

"What? Why? I didn't say either of this." Changseol looked at you in shock.

"WHY, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER. I WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MINHYUK OPPA. I HATE YOU!" You yelled as you ran out of the house, with the camcorder in your hand. * How? How am I supposed to tell you this?* Your phone was ringing as you were running, but you didn't care about it. You wanted to smash this camcorder, telling yourself that this was all a nightmare but you couldn't. This was the truth. This was what your parents decided for you. This is how it will all end.

 

[ Anneyong:) I was a little sad at this part, thinking about forbidden love. Anyway, sure that you thought it would end that way... But stay tuned! It's not the end yet!! Stupid Changseol. 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!]