Chapter 34

Cramped Up In My Heart

Minhyuk ran in panting. You ignored his presence and kept your eyes on the lifeless bodies. You two were in the hospital now.

" Han Mi..." Minhyuk mumbled as he patted my head. You turned back to hug him. You needed to hide your tears from him, you didn't want him to see your weak side.

" The murderer. The police got him. " Minhyuk sighed.

" WHO IS IT?!" you yelled as you looked up at him.

" It's a stranger. He won't say anything. Somehow, I think he was put to do this." Minhyuk sighed even louder.

" Who cares about who put him into it?! The fact is he did kill two people!" you yelled.

" It does matters. The only sentence he said to the police was that ' Their kids are the next target.' " Minhyuk said.

" Us?! You just started your career to stardom!" you exclaimed, totally forgot the fact that you were in a hospital. Minhyuk pulled you out of the room and ruffled your short hair.

" Han Mi ah, the police thinks that protecting us right now is important. So they are sending some police over to guard us 24/7. Except for me though. I would be getting my own bodyguards from my company since my company does think I need to keep up with my schedule." Minhyuk faked a smile so that you would feel better.

" Those bodyguards are simply not good enough! Can't I just follow you all around so that the police can protect both of us?" you asked.

" I'm sorry to say that the company thinks your internship is long enough. Besides, they said that you haven't been present in your internship for a while now. " Minhyuk said. You sighed and walked out the hospital with Minhyuk following behind.

" Does BToB know?" you asked.

" Yeah. Apparently my manager informed them. And when we go back, the tension would be to the very max." Minhyuk laughed sourly.

" Uh yeah. We should go. The more I stay here, the more depressed I feel." you said as you and Minhyuk walked to the van.

Behind you two was the one behind everything. Behind the murdering, behind the disappearing. He was the one you trusted the most and you thought he was still that innocent childhood friend that just had something small behind that video. But you all are wrong, he was behind everything. Since he couldn't get what he wants, he wouldn't let Minhyuk get it. And every time you guys have fun, the more he feels like taking you guys down. Just like how he did to your parents. Sure enough, this guy was Changseol.

 

[ Short update because I am quite busy now with school stuff. So yeah~ Please do comment about the story><

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED. I do appreciate if you talk more about BToB than Infinite. Not that I don't like them but this is a BToB story>< Haha!! Thanks:)]