Chapter 22

Cramped Up In My Heart

“So when shall we have our marriage? Where shall we have it?” Changseol said as he walked around your house. You stared at your cup of water blankly.

“Han Mi!” Changseol called out.

“Eh?” you asked as you looked at him.

“Wedding plans!!” he cried.

“I’m okay with anything. You can decide on your own. I’m going back to my room.” You said as you walked up the stairs but Changseol stopped you halfway.

“You, can you forget them before getting marriage with me? I feel like you’re playing with my feelings.” Changseol said. * STOP CONTROLLING ME. ARGH!*

“Do not force me.” You warned as you shook off his hand and walked up the stairs, into your room and slammed the door behind you. You sighed as you sat on your bed. *Just how, how am I supposed to break the news to them? I don’t even want them at my wedding but Changseol insists. What if Minhyuk gets mad and decides to mess up the party?*

“Han Mi, I’m going to make a move first. I’ll send you a list of choices to make later. Love you.” Changseol said behind the door as you waited patiently to hear a slam from the front door but it was all quiet. * Maybe he decided to cool off?*

Feeling that it was clear from anyone, you decided to walk out of your room. You stopped walking when you saw Changseol waiting downstairs.

“And I thought you had to go?” you said.

“Why are you avoiding me? Am I that obnoxious?” Changseol yelled.

*Yes.* “No. I need to study. But I feel thirsty so I am heading to kitchen to get a drink. This is not avoiding. ” You said.

“Then what is it? I have been trying to get your attention on the wedding. I even took a leave for this. Please just co-operate. It’s your parents wish.” Changseol reminded.

“CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM UP?! It’s as if it’s your own wish.” You yelled.

“It is my wish too.” Changseol said. Your eyes widened as you stared at him right in his eyes.

“What?” you asked.

“I like you. I always wanted you as my wife.” Changseol said.

“I would marry you only because of my parents’ wish. You clearly know who I like.” You said.

“So you would continue to like him in our future?” Changseol asked.

“Oppa…” you tried to talk but Changseol stormed out.

“What’s this? What’s happening to my life?” you yelled as you kneeled to the floor.

 

NO ONE’S POV

Changseol couldn’t stand it anymore. He thought that maybe breaking the news to BToB would help you forget them earlier and faster. Acting on his on will, he speeded to BToB’s dorm.

 

YOUR POV

 

 

It was a rainy morning and you decided to check your phone for the list of options for the wedding that Changseol said. Your eyes widened at the amount of missed calls and messages you had.

 

‘7498 MISSED CALLS AND 52945 MESSAGES.’

It was possible since you haven’t read your messages since the day you left but from the last time you checked your phone, which was yesterday, the amount of missed calls and messages increased rapidly.

You opened the message that Minhyuk sent, “YOU BABO. HOW DARE YOU MARRY CHANGSEOL. SO YOU LIKE HIM HUH? I AM SO GOING TO FIND YOU AFTER MY SCHEDULE. JUST YOU WAIT YOU WOODEN HEAD.” You sighed and noticed the only person who could tell them was Changseol.

You opened the next message by Ilhoon, “WHY? WAE? SO YOUNG! I DON’T CARE. I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AFTER MY SCHEDULE. YOU. HOW DARE YOU. YOU KNOW WE OPPAS LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THEN YOU GO MARRY SOMEONE.”

 

Everyone sent a message. Everyone except Sungjae. “Sungjae’s still mad.” You said as you looked at the clock. According from Hyunsik’s message, they would be arriving in 10 mins. Okay, maybe Hyunsik isn’t so accurate cause you could hear people banging your door.

“I’M COMING!” you yelled as you skipped every two steps, excited to see the rest of them since it has been some time since you’ve seen them but obviously you couldn’t show that.

“HAN MI!” they all yelled at you the moment you opened the door.

“WHAT?!” you yelled back.

“YOU ARE GETTING MARRIAGE. THAT’S WHAT.” Hyunsik and you were shouting at each other now while the rest were just staring at you two.

“Aigoo… And so?” you said as you moved to the living room, signaling them to come over.

“SERIOUSLY? YOU’RE 18. 18 ONLY.” Eunkwang yelled.

“What? The legal age for getting marriage is 18. I searched.” You joked. You really practiced so hard to act cold to them but somehow you couldn’t bring yourself to do it to them.

“Stop joking. Yeah yeah. It’s the legal age. But your mental age is not a legal age for getting marriage you babo.” Peniel lectured. The only one keeping quiet was Minhyuk and Sungjae.

“Araso, omma. I know what to do. PLUS MY MENTAL AGE IS AT THE AGE OF 18, IF YOU DON’T KNOW.” You yelled the last sentence that made the rest chuckled.

“Hey girl, tell me when you need my help okay?” Changsub said. You nodded. You wanted them to stay longer but they had other schedules to attend to.

 

“That could be the last time we would see each other.” You sighed as you cleared all the cups they used.

 

[DOUBLE UPDATE! SO TIRED... AM GOING TO CONTINUE STUDYING AND WON'T BE UPDATING SO MUCH ALREADY. BUT IN ANYWAYS, I THINK I WOULD SKIP A LOT MORE THINGS AND JUMP TO THE GETTING MARRIAGE PART HAHA. I'M NOT SURE HOW IT WOULD GO SO YEAH...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!]