Chapter 9 - Happy Birthday

Cramped Up In My Heart

It was another boring day of school and this time, you had to stay back in school for extra classes. By the time you ended, it was already 6.50pm. You decided to call Minhyuk if he was going to pick you from school like always.

This time, he didn't answer his phone again. You kept calling but it seems like he didn't turn on his phone. * Forget it, I'll just go home myself.* Then, as you try to open the classroom door, the door wouldn't open. Instantly, the light turned off. *Omg, don't do this to me.* You frantically banged the door but no one was there. You didn't like the fact that you were alone in the dark room.

"Happy Birthday Han Mi!!!" the back door opened as you stared at the source of light. Ilhoon was carrying a cake with five candles litted up. They sang the birthday song as you watched the light turned back on. You stared at them in shock. It has been a while since you celebrated your birthday. It was either Minhyuk was too busy with his practices or you just forgot that it was your birthday, but whenever it was your birthday, Minhyuk would make the effort to send you a sms.

"Ding" your phone vibrated as they watched you blow the candles. You took out your phone to see the message and you couldn't help but smile. This time, there wasn't just one sms from Minhyuk, there were seven sms coming all at the same time. You laughed as you saw Ilhoon trying to hold the cake in one hand and typing on his phone in the other hand.

"You guys..." you looked at them with teary eyes.

" You're older now!!" Eunkwang joked.

"Haha, but on the cake, it states that I'm 5 years old." you laughed.

"No, it states that you're 50." Peniel said sarcastically.

"The cake... Changsub bought it haha." Sungjae said as Changsub glared at him.

"Thank you..." you said.

"Congrats on being 18!!!" Minhyuk cheered.

This was the most special birthday you had ever. BToB was having their debut stage soon yet they specially spent some time to celebrate your birthday. Surely, you wouldn't treat BToB as strangers but as a family, a family with seven nice brothers.

You cleared up the classroom as BToB rushed to back to their practice room to practice. Then you received another message.

From: Changseol Oppa

Hey, how's school today? I hope you had fun!

*WAIT, that's all? He doesn't remember my birthday, does he?* You sighed in disappointment, but smiled again when you remembered the surprise BToB gave you.*Maybe Changseol is busy today...* You came out with excuses for him as you walked home. You didn't get why you even bother that he didn't great you happy birthday. You thought that maybe, just maybe, you were falling for him.

~~~

[ Short update for now. Did you guys see the story cover? I LOVEEEE ITTTT!!! VICIOUSGRAPHICS DID THE BEST POSTER EVER. I even put it as my phone's wallpaper muahahahahaha. I really love it!! Daebak!!!

Another big thanks to those who subscribed and commented. Your support kept me thinking of ideas till 1 yesterday. But I only thought of the ending for now haha... ah yes, just take it as she's in university or something right now. I'm not really good with these kind of school thingy.