Chapter 25 - Mysterious Couple

Cramped Up In My Heart

Two days later, you moved back to BToB's dorm. You even changed your phone number just to avoid Changseol. Everything was almost back to normal except the fact that you are dating Minhyuk right now.

"Han Mi, did you see my shirt?" Hyunsik yelled. Honestly, you feel wonder how they survived those 3 months without you.

"WHAT SHIRT?!" you yelled, annoyed because Sungjae was tugging your hand, asking you to help him with his tie. They were having some special interview today so all of them had to wear tuxedos today.

" THE SHIRT INSIDE THE SUIT. " Hyunsik yelled.

"HAN MI! WHERE'S MY TIE?!" Minhyuk yelled.

"MY SHOES?!" Peniel asked. They were running out of time and now they are chasing you around the house.

"There, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE TIE." you warned Sungjae and ran to Peniel to find his shoes. That morning was the busiest morning you had.

"HAN MI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOT CHANGED?!" Minhyuk yelled. Then you remembered that you offered to help BToB by being their coordinator during your holidays.

"I can't change if you guys are calling my name every second." you sighed and grabbed a normal shirt, a pull-over and tights. By the time you were ready, you were sweating. And it was supposedly colder today...

 

"Annyeong! I am BToB's new coordinator, Lee Han Mi imnida." you introduced to the staff for the many times since they were quite busy. It was your first day but it's quite fun since you got to see all the childish BToB members become serious with their work. You had to admit that they look really hot when they are serious.

"HAN MI. CAN YOU SEE IF THIS IS CORRECT?" their manager called out from the dressing room. You quickly ran in and took a look. *Woah...* All of them had make up on and seriously, they look so much better.

"HAN MI. STOP DAZING AND HELP OUT." the manager yelled again.

"Sorry!" you apologized as you checked out the outfit for their next schedule. *Okay, so they are quite busy after all...*

Minhyuk flashed a wink at you as they walk to the interview area. You smiled weakly and continued your work.

 

"YAH. MRS LEE, CAN YOU PLEASE DO THE MAKE UP PROPERLY?!" you heard scoldings go on as you continue to arrange their clothes for the next schedule.

"Mianhee..." the lady said. That voice...

"HAN MI! OMMA AND APPA ARE GOING TO WORK NOW. PLEASE TAKE CARE. BYE!" omma yelled. Today was like any other  day. Just that omma added a sentence to her usual good bye speech, ' Please take care.'

You didn't really bother about that and continued blasting your music. And that was the day they left.

"Omma?" you mumbled as you turned around, to find the lady. You saw a lady, carrying a make up box, walking away from the dressing room. You shook your head and laughed at your actions. *How could she be alive? She's gone already!*

" How's today?" a male asked. That voice too, sounded so familiar. *It can't be a coincidence...* You turned around and spotted the couple. The lady was the same lady who got scolded just now. Just when you tried to walk towards them, BToB's manager called you.

You sighed and ran towards the manager, getting one last look of the couple. *It can't be them babo.*

 

[HEY~ DO YOU THINK IT'S REALLY HER PARENTS? HER PARENTS SUPPOSEDLY DIED HUH? HEHE>< KEEP READING AND COMMENTING CAUSE REALLY, YOUR COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME THE MOST.

 

COMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED. SARANGHAE MY SUBSCRIBERS.<3]