Chapter 6 - Dinner

Cramped Up In My Heart

    You called out, "Minhyuk OPPA!! Let's go out and eat!!"

Minhyuk stared at you as if you were some alien since you changed your dress at least 5 times and still was not satisfied with your attire.

"What's up with you?" he walked behind you as he stared at you from the mirror you were standing in front of.

"OH!! I forgot to tell you... You remember Changseol oppa? My childhood friend? He's back!! And I was thinking that we should have dinner outside." you smiled at him as his eyes widened. He mumbled, "I don't want to go."

"Why? Waeeeeee?? Please? He's treating us!!" you whined as he looked down at you.

"I'll eat instant noodles. Go out with him yourself." Minhyuk said as he avoided your eye contact.

"No instant noodles remember? Now, go go. Get changed. I don't want a guy without hair on his debut stage." you exaggerated as he just rolled his eyes.

"Han Mi yah~ Oppa isn't feeling well today, don't go out and stay with me alright? Cook nice food for me." he begged as he held your wrist.

"AISH... Be that way! Bye OPPA!!" you yelled as you slammed the front door behind you. After walking a few steps, you turned back and stared at the door. * I can't just leave him there.* Running back to the door, you opened it. 

Your eyes widened in shock when Minhyuk was standing right behind the door. Your face and him was really close to each other. " Decided to come back to me?" Minhyuk asked.

"Haha, this is not some game. Go out and eat now!! Isn't that why you're standing behind the door? About to follow me right?" you said as you stepped a way back.

" Only cause I'm hungry." Minhyuk said as he started walking in front of you.

 

    "Changseol oppa!! Sorry I'm late, I had to argue with an immature kid." you joked as Minhyuk glared at you.

"It's alright! This must be Minhyuk right?" Changseol asked. (A/N, if I didn't name the thoughts as someone else's thoughts, they are your thoughts.) *Acting like you forgot so that I have to greet you first, how nice of you... * Minhyuk thought as he just nodded his head.

" Hi there Minhyuk!" Changseol reached out to shake Minhyuk's hand. * I'm older, he should call me hyung.* Minhyuk thought as he rejected Changseol's handshake to pull out a chair for you to sit. Not knowing the atmosphere, you just started to order food for the three of you.

"Excuse me, to the males." Changseol said as he walked towards the toilet. Minhyuk scoffed as he followed along. *Minhyuk is so different from Changseol. Sigh... These boys.*

MINHYUK'S POV

    As I walked in the toilet, Changseol checked every cubicle. * Weird guy.* Washing my hands, I stared at him as he approached me. "You, I heard you've been treating her well. At least you followed what I told you." Changseol said as he grabbed my collar. *Damn, why is he so tall?*

FLASHBACK

"I'm about to leave to study overseas. Han Mi is going to be all alone so you better wise up and take care of her. Or I swear, I'll just take her away without telling you. I'll be back for her after my studies. Until then, you get to take care of her. But after that, she'll be mine."  Changseol warned as he looked down at me. 

"And if I refuse to let her go then, what would you do?" I asked as he smirked and said, " She'll come to be naturally."

FLASHBACK ENDS

   "I'm older than you, you have no right to order me or Han Mi." I replied and he smirked again. The same smirked he had years ago. 

" Didn't I say? She'll come to me naturally." he smiled and walked out of the toilet. * This guy is getting on my nerves.* Annoyed, I walked out of the toilet.

YOUR POV

    "You guys take forever to do your business!" you said as you started stuffing your mouth full of rice as if you hadn't eaten for a long time.

"Han Mi, I have no appetite, let's go." Minhyuk said as he pulled you out of the restaurant.

"Wait!! Changseol, I'll call you! Mianhee!!" you called out as you followed Minhyuk back home. He had a very cold glare so you decided not to talk to him on the way back. Whenever he's angry, he would start hurting himself. And you really didn't want him to get angry.

    "Han Mi," he choked as he stared at you, his eyes red. " Move to my BToB dorm. " he continued.

Your mouth shaped a wide 'O' as you lightly slapped his hand and said, "Quit joking!!"

"I'm not. We're moving tomorrow." Minhyuk said as he slammed the door open.

 

[I roughly figured out my story... And thanks to everyone who subscribed!! I'm really happy;) COMMENTS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!! ]