Chapter 28 - BToB's 'rising' popularity

Cramped Up In My Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDp1bzjC4t8

" OPPA!!! OTOKAE?!" you paced around the living room. Everyone had a depressed face because of that one picture. It was the picture of Minhyuk kissing you at Changseol and your wedding. People now bash Minhyuk, saying things like he spoiled your happy future.

"Sit." Eunkwang said and you gladly oblige.

" I can call him up!" you suggested but Minhyuk gave you a glare.

" Don't. Let's just follow what our manager suggested. Go to the press conference that is held tomorrow and say the truth." Hyunsik said.

" Does that mean telling them that we went against our parents' wish?" you asked. Hyunsik sighed and nodded.

" BABO. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. IF SHE GOES FOR THE PRESS CONFERENCE, OUR MANAGER IS GOING TO MAKE HER CARRY ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR IMAGE!" Minhyuk yelled.

" We have to." Eunkwang said.

" SHE IS GOING TO GET BASHED!" Minhyuk yelled.

" WE DON'T WANT THAT EITHER! WHAT CAN WE DO? WE ARE JUST ROOKIES IN THIS INDUSTRY! DO YOU WANT OUR YEARS OF TRAINING TO GO DOWN THE DRAIN?!" Eunkwang yelled.

" I'll do it. I'll go for the press conference. I'll look for Changseol. And he would clear things up. Does that settle?" you asked. Minhyuk tried to say something but you ran out of the dorm. *Changseol, you idiot."

 

" I was expecting you." Changseol smirked.

" What do you want? What would you do to clear this?" you asked coldly. Smirking, he put his hand on your shoulder.

" I want you." he whispered.

" Is that all? You would clear everything if I come to you?" you asked.

" I don't want you only. I want your heart." Changseol smirked as he glide his fingers on your chest. (A/N DON'T WORRY, THIS WON'T TURN INTO A DISGUSTING SMURT STORY. CAUSE I AM NOT CAPABLE OF WRITING THAT.)

" Promise me, you would leave them alone." you whispered. You smiled at your brilliant idea. Well, not so brilliant, let him clear the piece of news and then leave him.

" I promise." Changseol whispered. You were disgusted by his voice.

" I'll see you." you smiled and pulled away from his grip and ran out of his house. *I swear, this is the only time I would act like that.*

" What were you doing there?" you heard a voice and stopped running. You squinted in the dark to take a look at who this person was. It was Minhyuk.

" I said I was going to see him right?" you said as you tried to walk away from him but he blocked your pathway every time you tried.

" You know what that guy is capable of right? He won't help us!" Minhyuk yelled.

" He would. If I give him what he wants." you said, trying to hold back the tears.

" Ah? So you agreed? YOU AGREED? BABO.  A SIMPLE PRESS CONFERENCE CAN TURN THE STORY AROUND. YOU KNOW OUR FANS WOULD BELIEVE US MORE THAN A STRANGER." Minhyuk yelled.

" Then what are we going to say? We siblings like each other? That would drag your image down! YOU MUST BE INSANE." you yelled.

" I WOULD GIVE UP MY DREAM FOR YOU. NOW PLEASE DON'T DO THOSE RIDICULOUS THINGS!" Minhyuk begged as he kneeled down. Great moment, it started pouring.

" I would never let you give up your dream. Don't even think about it." you said and started running away from him.

 

For the next few weeks, you kept a distance away from BToB. You never went back to their dorm and never kept in contact with them. You changed your phone number and whenever you missed them, you would act as a stalker fan. The news died down and BToB worked harder to fix their image. You even skipped school because of them. This time, you really had to be distant with them.

 

[ ANNYEONG! ANYONE WATCHES WE GOT MARRIED HERE? HAHA I WATCH LEETEUK AND KANG SORA'S. SO HAPPY THAT THEY CAME BACK! ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE. SOMEHOW, I'M SLOWLY MAKING CHANGSEOL INTO A ERT HAHA. AH, THE MUSIC MIGHT NOT MATCH WELL BUT OH WELL.. ANYWAYS,

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!]